Jedi Temple Assault 501st..wrong Blue, No Damage

SentinelPrime

I was hapy to find the Jedi Temple Assault pack today, but that excitement quickly turned to meh as I saw that the 501st not only were painted in the wrong shade of blue, they also had no damage, nor stripes down the legs.

Combine that with a pilot and an Anakin far inferior to my Evolution, and I put the set back. I mean honestly, I can custom better 501st.

I finally found this set also.I am with Wheeljack on this.The 501st clone are very well done.The Ani and the pilot are only stumbling blocks in the set.The Kmart I found it at only had 1 left.I wish Hasbro added one more 501st clone to the set instead of the pilot.I can understand Anakin being in the set.

The way the 501st clones were done is the reason I'm passing on this set. They're missing the leg stripes, and I'm not a huge fan of the QD mold to begin with. I can't see myself spending $20 on three clones that I won't even be completely satisfied with. I'll just wait for the single carded version or the rumored Battlefront II exclusive.

I'm glad they don't have damage... when a figure has the exact same kind of damage effect, it ruins its "anonymity", which sucks if it's an army-builder (ie: the #41 Clone). I don't really care about the stripe down the leg (who knows if they all had it?), but the "different shade of blue" is intriguing... does anyone have comparison shots?