J D M C

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi All,

I ain't been around much of late as I just got hitched in 'Vegas'. It's good to see 'new' posters here & I'm still supprised that no mods have pinned this yet! (it's got the most posts etc)

I am also a huge 'Spidey' fan & like 'Mr P' I am also hoping to see some more bad guys from 'Spidey'. I am also hoping for a 'Rhino' special too but I'll take anything as long as this series keeps going.

Roll on the next two (Mr. Fantastic & Rogue), what the hell bring on the rest!!!

IMP77.

yeah i think the amount of spidey figs is short compared to the other

the only fig between now n 40 is venom

SHOCKING!!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(

I CANT WAIT TO SEE MR FAN N ROGUE TO SEE IF THEY REALLY DO SUCK A$$

have just aquired a spare Blade but am unsure what to do with it .

Any ideas anyone ??

How About cutting his hand off (the one with the sword), remodel it a bit, then you'll have a sword for your Black Knight custom! Yeah I know it's a bit drastic, but it solves your sword prob @smilepunch@

@firedevil@

have just aquired a spare Blade but am unsure what to do with it .

Any ideas anyone ??

How About cutting his hand off (the one with the sword), remodel it a bit, then you'll have a sword for your Black Knight custom! Yeah I know it's a bit drastic, but it solves your sword prob @smilepunch@

@firedevil@

That has crossed my mind , however someone mentioned earlier about the lord of the rings figurines having swords , so am on lookout for one of those .

To be honest the only reason I have not used blades sword is because it has no hilt , and would be wasteful of a descent figurine.

But thanx anyway

Thnanos special will be OK

BUT THEY HAVE TO DO RHINO

also in order of prefference

Abomination

Hulk buster ( with Gen Ross inside)

Blob

Giant Man

Sentinel

Would have included Galactus at the top but he would have to be MASSIVE

But as IMP77 said I will take what i can get and still be grateful ( well almost )

Anyways if Emoss in there stupidity do not do RHINO am sure ANGSOMBRE can whip 1 up from Juggs

Yup totally agree with RHINO being a special...we'll all have to wait (& sweat!) to see if Eaglemoss will do it!

Actually, I don't know why Eaglemoss put Galactus on the list of specials people would like, on that questionnaire in the Storm isssue. Seeing as the collection is based (ALLEGEDLY*), scale wise, on Spiderman. As you said, Galactus would be HUGE! Soooo, if we all bug Eaglemoss for a Rhino, they will quietly shove Galactus (as much as I'd like one mind) to one side and replace him with Rhino as a future special.

* = Well I always thought Hulk was HUGE, but this collection as him scaled next to Spidy at not much taller (although bigger muscle wise, obviously). :unsure:

@firedevil@

wow seeing those pics makes me cant wait for next week when i get rogue n mr fan

i agree with woza32 that eaglemoss have to do a rhino cos the collection will look incomplete without him

i think i would like galactus as a fig but it would be big

the figs i would really want as specials are

hulk (done)

juggs (done)

colossus (done)

thanos

galactus

giant man

hulk buster

and the one i really hope for

rhino

mr p out dawg

thanks dude for the pic of rouge.

mr fan looks great this collection is great up untill loki and she hulk then after words it gets good again lol

on the subject of specails i think scorpion should be a specail along with

brood queen

nimrod

rhino

blob

mojo

and others i cant think of

thanks dude for the pic of rouge.

mr fan looks great this collection is great up untill loki and she hulk then after words it gets good again lol

on the subject of specails i think scorpion should be a specail along with

brood queen

nimrod

rhino

blob

mojo

and others i cant think of

i think out of the coming figs loki is the only one that is very bad

i think i would like scorpion as a regular fig cos to me he doesnt really come to mind as a special fig

wel thats just my opinion

cant wait til next week for my figs

i really hope they update the site soon cos its gettin borin not seein the next figs

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Mr Fantastic looks pretty good. I too am hoping the next special will be Rhino.

Are us subscribers getting Mr Fantastic and Rogue this week or next? I know normally we get them between the two issues, but last time we got them the same day ultron was released, so a week earlier than expected. I'm hoping we get them this week.

can not wait to get Mr Fan he looks good .

Hopefuly my newsagent will have him tomorow @yipee@

NO NO NO NO NO NO

Just looked at the release date for Iceman ,venom and gambit on FP website and they are listed as 21st sept,5 th october and 19th oct

A month out !!!!!

This means that the release date for Colossus is anybodies guess.

Damn you emoss tell us what is happening .

Since Irish legend has Mr Fan is there news inside ?

please say there is I was all hopeful for the 30 sept now :(

Have no idea when to expect him , best guess is 19th October

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

am now very frustrated and confused

FP don't even list Angel on there web site which means they got 30-35 wrong so it looks like they are just as bad as Emoss plus Iv ordered the an X-23 Bust from them on the 01/09/06 and im still waiting so not that speedy too.

can not wait to get Mr Fan he looks good .

Hopefuly my newsagent will have him tomorow @yipee@

NO NO NO NO NO NO

Just looked at the release date for Iceman ,venom and gambit on FP website and they are listed as 21st sept,5 th october and 19th oct

A month out !!!!!

This means that the release date for Colossus is anybodies guess.

Damn you emoss tell us what is happening .

Since Irish legend has Mr Fan is there news inside ?

please say there is I was all hopeful for the 30 sept now :(

Have no idea when to expect him , best guess is 19th October

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

am now very frustrated and confused

theres nothing about colossus in reeds book

me fantastic looks good, should be picking it up thur. rogue still looking good apart from the face.

forbidden planets dates are messed up, there going off the origional list, still thisk it a bit weird that they arent advertising the angel varient tho!

Reed looks great! I had reservations...thinking he might end up looking like Mr. Tickle than Mr. Fantastic, but they've done a good job on him. *Expects b/w costume varients at any time*

yeah would be surprised if no one did a white/blue custom .

The missus has said that if I am getting 2xColossus and 2xAngel then that is all the extra 1's for a while :(