The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection

J D M C

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

apocalype i wouldnt really be bothered about but mr sinister is a definate to make

i bet irish would be happy to have a banshee then he could compare the 2 figures. lol

stan would be cool but look out of place

i know he the creator n everything but having just a normal person with loads of costumed people would just look kinda.............strange

am I the only one who thinks Ultron is ok , come on it's not as if you can do a lot with a robot is there ?

Thought his magazine was fairly informative ( some have been a real let down )

And what else do you want hes ULTRON for pitys sake , not alot of colour to work with and the pose ..... well we have worse and what else can you do ( atleast we were saved a doom stance with arms folded )

Rant over

Anyway I thought Ultron was in the whole average , not great but not bad either .

Roll on Sandman and Mr Fantastic, goto see if he really is picking his noise @loll@

And the only real stinker is Loki and that is months away

Sadly, I still seem to be behind everyone and won't get Ultron until Sandman is on general release. I wouldn't consider my knowledge of Marvel characters 'massive', but I'd like to think I know a good lot and I've never really come across Ultron as a character. Who's his main adversary? Iron Man? FF?

Cheers.

(from the images on the main site, I don't like Ultrons pose, looks like he's just been speared in the back.)

going from the mag he's main enemy is the avengers but he did fight the fantastic 4

btw i only started collecting these cos they look kwl so my knowledge is limited but i only know about some characters cos i watched the old cartoon of them eg spiderman n x men

at the moment i'm readin the ultimate x men but thats the only comics/novel thingi's ive ever read

Ahhhhh. Cheers.

Not much of a FF or Avengers reader. Dunno if I like Iceman holding an ice dagger either. Cool pose but think the dagger is unnecessary.

Just been looking through the images on the Eaglemoss site and am I the only person cringing as to how Venom is going to look?

Not the figure or pose, but the painting. I doubt that the white spider on the front and back will have an outline so it'll be all up to the 'painter' to get it right. I can tell this'll be one i'll have to get at Forbidden planet after my subscription figure arrives.....

I've read most X-men comics, Daredevil, Spidey, Hulk etc but I'm also pretty into the Ultimate series as well. I'd love an ultimate Iron Man figurine. really like that new armour design......

Ahhhhh. Cheers.

Not much of a FF or Avengers reader. Dunno if I like Iceman holding an ice dagger either. Cool pose but think the dagger is unnecessary.

Just been looking through the images on the Eaglemoss site and am I the only person cringing as to how Venom is going to look?

Not the figure or pose, but the painting. I doubt that the white spider on the front and back will have an outline so it'll be all up to the 'painter' to get it right. I can tell this'll be one i'll have to get at Forbidden planet after my subscription figure arrives.....

well everi1 thought that captain britain was going to be bad cos of the white on him but that turned out ok

i think they'll put a card on the figure with the spider cut out n just paint the spider on

i read a couple of the ultimate spidey mags but couldnt keep buying them

hey everyone :D

First of i dont yet have ultron as i aint picked him up but will tomorow. i dont mind about this one i will buy him and he will site with the "non displayed figs" ie, phinox,capt britain sooo on.

second see when i says about the red magneto i meant a grey on from like x men legends 2 here is a link to the cover. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c...s_2_-_cover.jpg

i have also just got into the comics because of the civil war but i think i might pic some ultimate copys up. x mens sound quite good the only thing is that gambit died (up side rouge got his powers) lol

well thats me finished i might post some pics of my display along with some of my marvel legends :D

by by

hey everyone :D

First of i dont yet have ultron as i aint picked him up but will tomorow. i dont mind about this one i will buy him and he will site with the "non displayed figs" ie, phinox,capt britain sooo on.

second see when i says about the red magneto i meant a grey on from like x men legends 2 here is a link to the cover. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c...s_2_-_cover.jpg

i have also just got into the comics because of the civil war but i think i might pic some ultimate copys up. x mens sound quite good the only thing is that gambit died (up side rouge got his powers) lol

well thats me finished i might post some pics of my display along with some of my marvel legends :D

by by

oh thanks for posting that

i'll have to post pics of mine

**off topic**

marvel ultimate alliance web site now has a few more villins on it and also u can get vip code to find out all about the game before it is reviled. check it out for more info.

**back on topic***

no bother MR P

i was thinking of making some customes my self.

i've got loads of customs to do i just cant get the figs

also tryin to get camera so i can show u my custom of grey beast and my really badly done x factor beast

Ultron the figurine could have been better. The pose I mean - more menace. Instead he's stood there as if he's back's just gave out on him and I hate the way his hands are joined to his thighs. The paintwork...could have been a bit more glossy if possible. The mag was informative though, much better than recent issues.

Sandman looks impressive, I'd have liked a variation with the metallic green costume he used to wear - but you can't have everything.

I started my Cyclops custom last night, just with the blue base (yellow undies, boots, gloves and visor tonight) and it's great fun isn't it (those who paint their own)?

I can see myself getting hooked on this... well, gotta find some way to use up all the paint.

I bought Ultron because he's so closely linked with The Avengers and Vision (Ultron's his *father* no less).

The collection's shaping up well. I think I'll have five *teams* by the end.

- X-Men

- Avengers

- FF

- Spiderman

- Daredevil

I started my Cyclops custom last night, just with the blue base (yellow undies, boots, gloves and visor tonight) and it's great fun isn't it (those who paint their own)?

I can see myself getting hooked on this... well, gotta find some way to use up all the paint.

I bought Ultron because he's so closely linked with The Avengers and Vision (Ultron's his *father* no less).

The collection's shaping up well. I think I'll have five *teams* by the end.

- X-Men

- Avengers

- FF

- Spiderman

- Daredevil

I know what you mean about being addicted to repainting am now on the lookout for another wolverine and some brown paint to do his classic brown/yellow costume .

I hope that we get an Apocalyse and a Mr Sinister in this series .

And Stan Lee for #100 what a way to end with the Godfather of all the characters @loll@

heh, 80 pages and i just now looked at this thread. anyway these things are awesome, i'd get a subscription of they'd send to the US..and as i said this thread is 80 friggin pages so i aint reading it all, so if anybody knows a way to get them here in the US let me know :)