The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection

J D M C

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

got cyke today hate the way the xmen are bout the only characters not in there "classic" costumes

so did a little repaint now cyke matches his wife jean

6b52b71a.jpg

8c1ab2f3.jpg

and a pic of ultron for only god

2a713324.jpg

Damn you Irish legend @smilepunch@ now am going to have to buy a Second Cyclops and some blue and yellow paint cos your repaint looks far better than emoss's

Damn you Irish Legend costing me a fortune @loll@

:o omg that is great irish well done!!!!

thanks for the cover pic :) i sooo cant wait to get that damn blow up robot sex dolly :)

arent u a bit young to be thinkin bout things like that

btw irish av u done anymore customs other than

war machine

warbird

spiderwoman

dark phoenix

grey hulk

psylocke

yellow daredevil

brown wolvie

us agent

original cyclops

:o omg that is great irish well done!!!!

thanks for the cover pic :) i sooo cant wait to get that damn blow up robot sex dolly :)

arent u a bit young to be thinkin bout things like that

btw irish av u done anymore customs other than

war machine

warbird

spiderwoman

dark phoenix

grey hulk

psylocke

yellow daredevil

brown wolvie

us agent

original cyclops

WHITE STORM as well

How's it going?

How do you guys know when you're getting your figs??? I've usually got no way of telling!!

Most of us subscribe and get two figures at a time. Lets call them figure A and figure B.

Normally we recieve them roughly a week after figure A hits the shops.

Thus we get A a week after the shops, and B a week before, and we get two figures every 4 weeks.

I see. I've been subscribing since the start and at one point was like 7 issues behind my local forbidden planet!!. They started giving me 2 issues and gradually I've caught up. Got Ghost Rider and Kraven about 2 and a half weeks ago......just wanted to know how long i'd be waiting for Summers.......cheers.

mr p i have just noticed that u joined 15 days after i did and i have almost 400 more posts than u lol :)

thats mabey because i am obssed with this line but hey back to the subject.

i get my figs every 2 weeks from my local newsagents but i dont get the specails i just go to forbidin planets.

i also noticed on my last visted that u can buy the pinthlt for £10 and the binder for £7

yeah i think evri1 here has noticed that ogwjm

but its up 2 u with wot u are obssessed with

lol

cyclops 2moz

cant wait to do his x factor n original suit

well have just ordered cyclops from FP to do a repaint .

Will use this as trial run for Angel variant see how long it takes and such.

Still undecided whether to get blue angel though , will have to see better pics of him

Eaglemoss should have done the Arc-angel with the metal wings instead. I'm still gonna get the Blue one though.

Saying that, It made me think actually. I think some person from Eaglemoss must have looked at this site and realised that they could get away with doing vaiants without changing the figurine! So therefore saving money. They nicked the idea for variants from the various peeps on here who have posted THEIR attempts at doing variants...... @hmmm@

@firedevil@

Eaglemoss should have done the Arc-angel with the metal wings instead. I'm still gonna get the Blue one though.

Saying that, It made me think actually. I think some person from Eaglemoss must have looked at this site and realised that they could get away with doing vaiants without changing the figurine! So therefore saving money. They nicked the idea for variants from the various peeps on here who have posted THEIR attempts at doing variants...... @hmmm@

@firedevil@

thats a good thought

it wud be good to have the series go to 100 issues with the last being stan lee or some other really important marvel hero

@firedevil@

i agree, im a big angel fan and altho i was never fond of his metal wings phase it woulda been nice to see, think im gonna attempt an Icarus repaint

@firedevil@

i agree, im a big angel fan and altho i was never fond of his metal wings phase it woulda been nice to see, think im gonna attempt an Icarus repaint

i think i mite do an angel repaint with his metal wings

i really want hawkeye to come out soon along with vision.

i am goin to have 5 diffrent desplays (avengers,fantastic 4,xmen,spiderman and marvel kinghts)

***off topic***

anyone eles wanting this marvel ulttimate alliance game i think that hawkeye,punisher and mabey vision are goin to be playable :) but nothing has been confrimed just alot of talk on the internet.

i really want hawkeye to come out soon along with vision.

i am goin to have 5 diffrent desplays (avengers,fantastic 4,xmen,spiderman and marvel kinghts)

***off topic***

anyone eles wanting this marvel ulttimate alliance game i think that hawkeye,punisher and mabey vision are goin to be playable :) but nothing has been confrimed just alot of talk on the internet.

I just cant wait for that game it looks cool will be great to play all the diffrent characters instead of just the normal ones like spider-man and wolverine. Hope it plays as well as Marvel Nemesis .

Just got Cyclops today he looks good I don't like cyclops very much but because Emoss have done a good job im very pleased with the look of this figure each one seems to be getting better.