The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection

J D M C

hey irish legend, dunno if uve seen it yet but heres the firt pic of the banshee marvel legnds fig

http://wizarduniverse.invisionzone.com/ind...type=post&id=80

anyway back onto the collection, im guessing ppl like medussa and warlock are there just to keep the the avengers n marvel knights fans happy, me personaly i wouldent mind if the entire collection was just x-men lol, suppose u cant keep everyone happy.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey irish legend, dunno if uve seen it yet but heres the firt pic of the banshee marvel legnds fig

http://wizarduniverse.invisionzone.com/ind...type=post&id=80

anyway back onto the collection, im guessing ppl like medussa and warlock are there just to keep the the avengers n marvel knights fans happy, me personaly i wouldent mind if the entire collection was just x-men lol, suppose u cant keep everyone happy.

if they were all x men you wouldnt get alot of people buying them cos alot of people like diferent hereos n like to know bout em imo

phase do u have any more info for us??

yeah totaly agree, was just makeing a point, loadsa ppl have different tastes n different favs, i just think as far as importants in the marvel universe, war machine, havok n deadpool come above ultron, mdussa and deathlock.

yeah totaly agree, was just makeing a point, loadsa ppl have different tastes n different favs, i just think as far as importants in the marvel universe, war machine, havok n deadpool come above ultron, mdussa and deathlock.

yeah i agree i thought that they would actually put more important characters than medusa n deathlok

ultron was an enemy of the avengers so i think that he deserves a place in the line up

Colossus. Should be out sometime around September/October. The poll looks great. Cheers for setting it up. post-8521-1152711100_thumb.jpg

But did you vote phase? ;)

yeah, only the small pic, can't enlarge it. Looks good though

He knows someone who works for Eaglemoss OGWJM. That doesn't mean he will know everything thats happening past what we have seen so far. So don't be expecting answers to all these questions.

No more X-Men please, there's more than enough already. More Avengers/ Fantastic Four villans.

i totally agree they are missing out on some great villans here. i would love to have seen a task master and a mole man but most of all and i no we all want him but it is just not posiable is galactus.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Just in case Jojo eh? LOL

More Marvel Knights are needed as well. Luke Cage, Black Widow, Kingpin, Jigsaw, The Russian and MOON KNIGHT

Nothing to see here, move along.

Just in case Jojo eh? LOL

Shh...nobody noticed.

;)

Well there is that many X-Men fans on the board i was expecting it.

Its a pity, Moon Knight would be super cool as a figurine and it would be one more for a different family than the X-Men one.

Heres a question??............

How did this friend of a friend manage to get the pictures of Blue Angel and of Collossus. Out of Eaglemoss studios etc, surely they musthave a privacy clause or something to that effect to prevent secrets etc from getting out.

Unless Eaglemoss, want us to know.........??????????????

:P

i think u are rite ogwjm

the figs are startin 2 look better n better evriday

i wonder hu the supposed "mate" is???

are u thinkin what im thinkin

collosus is mint

phase av u got animore pics of new figs

plzplzplz show us if u av