The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection

J D M C

3 specials! does that mean 3 MORE specials or that we can only look forward to one more?

atho to be honest as long as i get a collosus i dont realy care how many we get.

oh yeah i will hopefully be picking up my juggers on wednesday.

completley agree want colossus more than anyone else

But would be nice if they did 10 specials as they originally said.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope nobody minds but I wanted to post few pics of my dark pheonix ( I now that this is old news but just got dig camera and had to tinker with it ).PICT0011.jpg

phew managed to resize ( am quick learner thank god )lol :)

i want to do that but i suck at painting lol

any others

heres a custom of brown wolvies costume

c45db224.jpg

686f96f4.jpg

also kick ass work same with u woza32 there cool i think doing a black spiderman suit would be cool or doing a others

heres a list of repaints to try

Green goblin= Hob Goblin

Hulk= Grey hulk

daredevil=yellow daredevil

thats all i can think of right now

HI All,

Just a quick update to say I got my Human Torch, Juggs & Punisher in the post today! I'm pretty happy with all 3 of these & can not wait to get the next few.

IMP77.

Hey Imp, how does Punisher look? I take it a hell of alot better than the photo?