J D M C

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think this is been great soo far got human torch

great but did anyones have a little red sticky thing in the plastic part were he is and a little wire round him anyone want to share?

had the red sticky thing asssumed it was there to protect the 'flames' should the box get bashed about .

did u take it off woza32?

(the red sticky thing)

the red sticky thing was stuck to the box not the figurine ( so is still in there)

Have just got 2nd Jean Grey anybody want the magazine ( not the figurine) as is now surplus .

May I present to you..........JUGGERNAUT!!!

Got him today more than 2 weeks after ordering.

Enc is a photo.

Any1 know jow to upload a photo as when I browse and select the photo from the file, I click on the "add this attachment" button, and it just brings me back to the same page with nothing in the file attachments box.

Any ideas?

The figurine is id say to the same scale as the hulk, 1 out of the 3 I ordered, his teeth are a bit off (look as if someone has smacked him one). But quite good eeing as though he is mass produced.

Poster shows Juggs on one side and on the other he is with Apocolypse in the background, Sabretooth I believe and 2 other characters to which I have no idea who they are.

His real name is Cain Marko according to the book and was born in Berkeley, Califirnia.

Not a bad model, but I hope they do a Sentinial Special.

16 - Beast 03-Apr-06

17 - Elektra 03-Apr-06

18 - Human Torch 01-May-06

19 - The Punisher 01-May-06

20 - The Black Cat 29-May-06

21 - Captain Britain 29-May-06

22 - Ghost Rider 26-Jun-06

23 - Kraven The Hunter 26-Jun-06

24 - Mephisto 24-Jun-06

25 - Cyclops 24-Jun-06

26 - Ultron 21-Aug-06

27 - Sandman 21-Aug-06

28 - Mr. Fantastic 18-Sep-06

29 - Rogue 18-Sep-06

30 - Black Panther 16-Oct-06

31 - Red Skull 16-Oct-06

32 - Iceman 13-Nov-06

33 - Venom 13-Nov-06

34 - Gambit 11-Dec-06

35 - Sub Mariner 11-Dec-06

36 - Nightcrawler 08-Jan-07

37 - She Hulk 08-Jan-07

38 - Angel 05-Feb-07

39 - Dr Strange 05-Feb-07

40 - Mystique 05-Mar-07

41 - Loki 05-Mar-07

42 - Invisible Woman 02-Apr-07

43 - Shadowcat 02-Apr-07

44 - Iron Fist 30-Apr-07

45 - Emma Frost 30-Apr-07

46 - Capt Marvel 28-May-07

47 - Medusa 28-May-07

48 - Vision 25-Jun-07

49 - Bullseye 25-Jun-07

50 - Hawkeye 23-Jul-07

51 - Nick Fury 23-Jul-07

52 - Warlock 20-Aug-07

53 - Apocalypse 20-Aug-07

54 - Lizard 17-Sep-07

55 - Scarlet Witch 17-Sep-07

56 - Prof X 15-Oct-07

57 - Mysterio 15-Oct-07

58 - Jacket & Wasp 12-Nov-07

59 - Carnage 12-Nov-07

60 - Sabretooth 10-Dec-07

that would give us

18 X men

11 Fantastic 4

11 Avengers

10 Spiderman

10 Marvel Kinights

not including the specials.

That is almost a third of the series coming form the X men line

Not that I am complaining ( as long as they do Colossus please please please)

I sent an email to Suzie Cullen who is the Marketing Director regarding where to house the specials magazines. 60 figurines = 60 magazines, which fit into 4 binders x 15 mags = 60 issues. She replied that there is currently plans for only 3 specials (more if demand dictates). I also asked her if she'd think about releasing a binder that had a capacity of just the 3 planned specials (or more if demand dictates). Well think about it, I think 3 specials magazines sitting in the current capacity binders will look really crap and would spoil the collection by being a bit stupid looking by having 3 mags in a big binder. IMHO. Send her an email asking for the introduction of a binder specially for the specials @titanic@ .

the email

Dear Myke,

Firstly thank-you for your email and your comments - its always useful to get feedback from our collectors.

Your point is a valid one but currently we are not anticipating the number of specials you imagine. We are planning 3 for the series but obviously we can extend this if demand dictates we should.

If you do find you require another binder then we do sell them on our website.

We hope you continue to enjoy the collection. Look out for the Juggernaut Special coming out now!

Kind regards

Suzie Cullen

Marketing Director

Eaglemoss Publishing Group Ltd.

Strange, we've already had 2 and there's still 40 planned issues to go. Those people who filled in the customer survey from issue 14, Storm from the 4 choices Eaglemoss listed (Thanos, Juggernaut, Galactus & Colossus). My vote goes to Colossus. Again depends on whether people voted for him in the survey. I voted for all 4.

@firedevil@

so no luke cage, no colossus (assuming survey was only to decide one special), no kingpin? I am surprised by this.

If the collection is as popular as we all think it is and know :D then there will be more than the 3 issues planned of Special Editions!!

Yeah i really can't see them only doing three specials to be honest. Especially as we've had two in the first twenty figures, i reckon we'll get at least six. Maybe its just that 3 is the number that they have sorted and confirmed at the moment.

Hey guys,

I'm from south africa and our second issue has just come out, LOL. I really hope there are more than 3 specials although i really doubt that we will have a say in how many as we are prob gettin ure leftovers:P so i hope all of you keep hounding them for more specials for my sake:P

Peace out

3 specials! does that mean 3 MORE specials or that we can only look forward to one more?

atho to be honest as long as i get a collosus i dont realy care how many we get.

oh yeah i will hopefully be picking up my juggers on wednesday.