The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection

J D M C

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it possible anyone can hook me up with a Magneto, Wolverine, Storm (when she comes out), or Phoenix?

Just PM me with something you'd want in return/how much you want for one.

These are awesome so far, I hope Storm's is as cool, although I think her Xtreme X-Men costume was kind of a strange choice, They made it look cool at least.

I got Daredevil and Storm today. The storm figurine is pretty cool.

yep. If Storm isn't out in the shops yet i guess this means that subscribers have finally leapt ahead of the shops...well some subscribers anyway.

Oh I almost forgot there was a survey by eaglemoss inside the storm issue about the collection and in it they asked about the specials and which out of juggernaut, collosus, thanos and galactus you would especially like to see so its looking likely one or more of those could be specials at least partly based on your answers.

yep. If Storm isn't out in the shops yet i guess this means that subscribers have finally leapt ahead of the shops...well some subscribers anyway.

Oh I almost forgot there was a survey by eaglemoss inside the storm issue about the collection and in it they asked about the specials and which out of juggernaut, collosus, thanos and galactus you would especially like to see so its looking likely one or more of those could be specials at least partly based on your answers.

strange that u got daredevil and storm together, where most of us got ironman and daredevil. but it looks good for getting storm on time.

How many questions was there in the survey? Looks like there could be quite a while to wait for the next special. assuming we have to wait for eaglemoss to get all the surveys back then produce a figure, send out letters about it, then finally dispatch it.

I want juggernaut, collosus..

but why dont they just do them all!

It would be great if they could do all of them, and you can tick all the boxes for them if you want, but seeing as how the question is who you would "especially" like to see i take it eaglemoss are trying to narrow down which of the four they should produce as specials and therefore if you tick all the boxes you might as well tick none of them for all the use it will be to eaglemoss. I ticked 2 out of the four and went for Colossus and Juggernaut.

On a side note I don't see how a Galactus figurine would be practical since, if they were doing it to scale, it would have to be almost five times the size of the Hulk figurine which is the largest one so far. It would be a heavy #$## to mail and i am not sure that lead would be the best material to produce something that size with, not to mention the price it would cost to buy. Having said that it is one of the options so they must think its feasible and i don't make the things so what the hell would i know? It would be kinda cool to have a galactus figurine though but where would you put it? It would need a Marvel stand just for it.

As for Thanos i don't really know much about him so a special would have been pretty useful for filling me in but I would rather see Colossus (especially), Juggernaut or Galactus rather than someone i don't know if it comes down to it.

strange that u got daredevil and storm together, where most of us got ironman and daredevil. but it looks good for getting storm on time.

How many questions was there in the survey? Looks like there could be quite a while to wait for the next special. assuming we have to wait for eaglemoss to get all the surveys back then produce a figure, send out letters about it, then finally dispatch it.

Not really, considering I got Iron Man with Phoenix. Its down to when they started sending them to you in pairs. Having said that I am one of the lucky ones since I have had no delays in delivery with eaglemoss except for Iron Man and Phoenix and when I eventually received them I got daredevil and Storm the 2 days later.

There were about 15 or so questions in the questionnaire from what i can remember. Only 2 about specials, one about whether you bought the Hulk one and the other one I already mentioned. You could be right about the Time it will take for another special but that is assuming that they are going to use a survey every time they bring out a special. I think Man thing was hinted at as being a definite special so he might be the next one (or someone else) and the surveys could be used in selecting specials they haven't decided on which will be coming out at a much later date

I agree about Man Thing being a waste of time...

Ooooh, i really hope Storm arrives this week.. and even Thor too.. some people have Thor on eBay already, so maybe it is a good chance we will get both this week.. I go on holidays from 8 March for 3 weeks, so i really want them before I go!!

Not sure which out of juggs and colossus I would prefer.

Also, it maybe that they have the next special lined up. The questionnaire maybe for one further down the line.

I get my issues from my newsagent, so the next one I'm waiting for is DD.

I really liked Tony's issue. Some of the writing can be a little tongue in cheek, or even down right sarcastic, which I'm not a an of, but other than that its a solid series.

Now all we need is a DC universe one. Although not yet - can't afford both.

so here starts my petition for a collosus special

Need I ask that everyone here fills in the questionare and put collosus as the special if they are unsure .

I also think that maybe they have planned to do a number of specials and as with us have 10 slots but 12 figurines to do , this also deflects ant critisism , they can say we buyers where given the choice

I also think that if they do galactus he will only be slightly bigger than hulk and would be scaled down to fit on the plinth .

Anyway if anyone is unsure of what special they would like vote Collosus the peoples choice

The campaign starts here

Yeah DC universe would be great but, like you said, not yet.

I am also not too keen on the idea of a man thing special especially when they could have done a ghost rider special with bike but unfortunately i get the feeling man thing is a cert. I would rather they did kingpin as a special, and hopefully they still will.

I would say you guys will get Thor with Storm. It has to work out that way since the figurines are sent in pairs