The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection

J D M C

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, at least if one of us has the figures, then the rest should get them soon.

Hopefully. One thing i dont like about daredevil is the fact thats his suit is way too light, by the look of those pics he's almost pinky. Should be a much darker red in my opinion.

Excellent pics from 2 excellent characters. Fingers crossed mine will arrive tomorrow at long last.

I not only take pics of mine, but I also scan mine in too.

[Roll on Thor - by far the best looking figurine yet]

I got mine today, actually look better than i expected them too. Its really annoying that we didnt get an details of the next special though, i figured we were due one any day now. Now we gotta wait anohter month at the very least.

Edit: also I've just emailed them about the identity of the next special, its release date, or when we can expect to hear further details about it. I asked them these questions in early Januaray and they replied saying to re-ask them a month later and i may be able to get some decent information, so I've waited a month and re-asked them. I'll keep you informed of any reply...

Edit 2: Also i dont know if you've notice or not, but Iron Man and Daredevil have got their issue no.s printed on their bases whereas the others we've recieved have not. (I.e iron man has #12. on his). Supposing all the new batches of the old issues that people are ordering now have their issue numbers on their bases, it could make our original ones worth a lil bit more in the future, just a thought.

Edited by Holy Wolf

Confirmed from my local comicshop www.comicworld.gr (Athens, Greece):

Spiderman

Wolverine

Doc Octopus

The Thing

Magneto

Blade

Silver Surfer

Green Goblin

Captain America

Dr Doom

Phoenix

Iron Man

Daredevil

Storm

Thor

Beast

Electra

Human Torch

Punisher

Black Cat

Ghost Rider

Kraven

Ultron

Cyclops

Captain Britain

Mephisto

Mr Fantastic

Red Skull

Sandman

Rogue

Black Panther

Iceman

Venom

Gambit

Sub Mariner

Nightcrawler

She Hulk

Angel

Dr Strange

Mistique

Loki

Invisible Woman

Shadowcat

Iron Fist

Emma Frost

Capt Marvel

Medusa

Vision

Bullseye

Hawkeye

Nick Fury

Warlock

Apocalypse

Lizard

Scarlet Witch

Prof X

Mysterio

Jacket & Wasp

Carnage

Sabretooth

No mention of man thing in this list .

Is this list confirmed by anyone else , went to the website and to be honest it was all greek to me ( no pun intended) ?

Confirmed from my local comicshop www.comicworld.gr (Athens, Greece):

Spiderman

Wolverine

Doc Octopus

The Thing

Magneto

Blade

Silver Surfer

Green Goblin

Captain America

Dr Doom

Phoenix

Iron Man

Daredevil

Storm

Thor

Beast

Electra

Human Torch

Punisher

Black Cat

Ghost Rider

Kraven

Ultron

Cyclops

Captain Britain

Mephisto

Mr Fantastic

Red Skull

Sandman

Rogue

Black Panther

Iceman

Venom

Gambit

Sub Mariner

Nightcrawler

She Hulk

Angel

Dr Strange

Mistique

Loki

Invisible Woman

Shadowcat

Iron Fist

Emma Frost

Capt Marvel

Medusa

Vision

Bullseye

Hawkeye

Nick Fury

Warlock

Apocalypse

Lizard

Scarlet Witch

Prof X

Mysterio

Jacket & Wasp

Carnage

Sabretooth

No mention of man thing in this list .

Is this list confirmed by anyone else , went to the website and to be honest it was all greek to me ( no pun intended) ?

Andreas, the owner of this shop, informed me that he got that list from Eaglemoss. He is a collector of these figurines himself (he had The Thing, Storm, Dr Doom and some other BEFORE their regural release) and usually he has some good infos... and yeah, the website it's all in greek :)

Hi,

I'm a new member and I just wanted to show off a couple of photos I'd taken of my figurines, that's if I can figure out the correct procedure to post them.

Either my Mac is not that compatable with this site, or I'm doing something wrong. If they don't appear can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Tin God

post-7780-1139776969_thumb.jpg

post-7780-1139777017_thumb.jpg

Hey Tin God... to add pix, u have top upload the photo to a web based host, like photobucket (www.photobucket.com)

Then u can add them by getting the URL and using the code

[ IMG ] www.yaddayaddayadda.com [ /IMG ]

I left spaces up there, but normally you would not, so it would be [iIMG] if u know what i mean

Hi GUys,

I finally got my #'s 12 & 13 today, I also got my extra 'Plinth' as well, although I'm still waiting on my 2nd folder & extra # 1.

Maybe by the 2nd of next motnh (when Storm is out) we may actully start getting these earlier, by that I mean we may get 'Thor' a few weeks early???

IMP77.