The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection

J D M C

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also, i think we may just get 1 issue this week....

My account was debited just £5.99... normally I get debited for the 2 issues when they send 2 at a time.. but this time i was just billed for 1... so maybe they are only gonna send 1??

Which issue are you up to? I've been billed £11.98 for 2 issues and I'm up to Iron Man/Daredevil.

The last issue i got was the Doom/Phoenix set... so I would hope for Iron Man/Daredevil... but like i said, I was only charged for 1 issue this time...

Look at all that white on Captain Britain. Hopefully, eaglemoss will make a beter job of doing the white coats of paint on it than they did with my Captain America.

im VERY imporessed with the new figurines, esp beast, cyclops, human torch and black kat, not much for that ghost rider but arr well, this collection is realy comeing along now. still no word on the specials yet tho?

anybody had there subs figures yet ?

Any news on forth coming specials ?

nope & nope!

I am expecting my figures by the end of the week!

As for the specials I emailed on Monday, after they edited the homepage, thinking they may have updated info, but they still said the same - no news on any further specials!

Is there a 2nd special due sometime soon? or do Eaglemoss release them willy-nilly?

As we've only recieved one special and no news yet of another, its hard to say, but I think its been said there is likely to be around 10 specials, so makes sense to have one after every 6 issues-ish. So we should be due one, or at least news of one sometime soon.

Also i emailed them a month ago about the second special and they said if i asked them again in a months time they'l have some news, so it seems logical to expect news soon.

Anyone recieved subscription issues today? Any letter with them about specials?

Hi All,

Got 'Iron Man' today from the shops, I like him & I think he's cool! Hopefully we'll get our subs tomorrow & I sure hope I get Daredevil as well?

Anyway I e-mailed eaglemoss about a few things and I am awaiting a response from them, one of the questions I asked was about the 'Specials' sp I guess we'll have to wait and see ha.

IMP77.

Any chance of a deadpool?

Not looking likely. Its a pity because i would like to see figurines of him and moon knight but there doesn't seem much chance of that happening

Anyone else notice the Torch is 84.5mm , which is slightly shorter than Spider-Man ?

Against the other figures , he looks a little tiny ... any comments ?

but he is small, in the comic's too, right? not Wolverine small... but he is not big, like sum of the other characters..

Speaking as an elder fan of Marvel who couldn't resist this collection when he saw it advertized on TV, I've no idea who this 'Deadpool' character is.

I stopped reading selected comics after Hercules got thrashed from the Masters of Evil in an Avengers tale some time ago.

Hope Mr.Postman knocks on my door today...

I'm still waiting for my figures, but I'm also still waiting for my plinth that I ordered in December. They've e-mailed me telling me that it was posted on the 24th January and I should wait 14-21 days, but that'll end up being almost 7 weeks, not 28 days.

Hoping for everything to arrive tomorrow.