The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection

J D M C

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Galactus is always going to be interesting , if he's featured at all -- even at twice the size of an average figure , he'd be a considerable weight .... maybe they'll just do his head ... ! Or a head/shoulders bust ?

But that would suck!! It wouldnt fit in with the rest of the fab figures!!... Either do him properly (perhaps as a VERY Special edition for like £25 or something.. make him about 5/6 times the regular figure size).. or dont do him at all!!

How big would Apocolapse be compared to the other's, wouldnt he be huge (special) too???

i reckon there will be more than the 60 they 1st said,since its proven so popular they will extended it as they have done with the lord of the rings models there was to be only 50 at the start and now they have plans up to 80 figures

I would really love that... tho considering we get 25/26 figures a year, it is gonna be over 2 years before the initial 60 is reached!!

i reckon there will be more than the 60 they 1st said,since its proven so popular they will extended it as they have done with the lord of the rings models there was to be only 50 at the start and now they have plans up to 80 figures

I would really love that... tho considering we get 25/26 figures a year, it is gonna be over 2 years before the initial 60 is reached!!

Yeah, i was working it out yesterday, the 60th issue of this series is due out in mid-December 2007, so any more would take us deep into 2008, which makes it quite a long series. Why couldnt this series be weekly? grr. lol

How big would Apocolapse be compared to the other's, wouldnt he be huge (special) too???

Apocalypse isn't that big. They could easily do a figure of him and he'd be roughly the same size, if not a little bigger, than the Hulk. One of his powers is being able to change his size.

Guest Steve Rogers

Irish my friend… You have some Talent!

Good work on these!

95269084.jpg

And I just wanted to thank you for helping me out with these… They are a little hard to come by stateside…

I have all your stuff “in hand”, including the FF Skrulls and will be sending out soon.

Irish my friend… You have some Talent!

Good work on these!

95269084.jpg

And I just wanted to thank you for helping me out with these… They are a little hard to come by stateside…

I have all your stuff “in hand”, including the FF Skrulls and will be sending out soon.

not a problem I have phoenix and silver surfer in a box waiting on Iron man hes out this week to post them for you can you pm me your address again thx

i have a spare blade and dr doom you want them also?

who the hell is Jacket & Wasp

???

Yellow Jacket & The Wasp of The Mighty Avengers. No doubt they'll be on a smaller scale than the others on show.

That's an impressive list Reth, but how accurate is your source of information? Some of those mentioned surely deserves specials of their own; Ghost Rider, Sabretooth, Prof X...

I'd be happy with what's listed, but I'd like to see more confirmation of this list [officially] before I get too exited.

Looks like the Classic marvel Figurine Collection site will be updated sometime THIS WEEK.

What makes you sure? Although it does make sense, as they did say early Feb for an update, and we're getting 2 models this week with a letter about new special as well hopefully :D

Hey Guys,

you all might want to check out the 'Eaglemoss' website... they have updated the next 10 figurines!!! I love the 'Black Cat, anyway here's the line up;

#16 - Beast

#17 - Elektra

#18 - Hunam Torch

#19 - The Punisher

#20 - Black Cat

#21 - Captain Britain

#22 - Ghost Rider

#23 - Kraven the Hunter

#24 - Mephisto

#25 - Cyclops

then the following 5(no pics though);

#26 - Ultron

#27 - Sandman

#28 - Mr Fantastic

#29 - Rogue

#30 - Black Panther

Looking at some of the next ten coming after 'Thor' this series just keeps getting better & better IMHO & I'm all excited again, I feel like a kid at xmas again!!!

There was a few things I was shocked at, like the Ghost Rider with 'NO' bike (I mean I was sure he was going to be a special) & I am shocked that we are getting a 'Capt. Britain'. (I know this was supposed to be a GB exclusive but other places in europe are staring to get these now).

The figurines look cool, now I've got the pain of waiting another 6 months or so until they update the site again!

IMP77!

I'm not too sure about Punisher, he looks like he's had the life sucked out of him.

Human torch, Black Cat, Cyclops and Captain Britain look amazing, can't wait for those. Ghost Rider and Kraven look a bit like those 12 inch dolls you can get, but I'm sure they'll look better in real life.

I love the fact that they are going with the "Astonishing xmen" costumes... i'm sure the Emma Frost figure will be HOT!...

And i upset tho... Black Cat looks FAB!!!.... I always wanted Storm to be my fave female figure... but from looking atr the pix Black Cat looks much better!!!

Also, i think we may just get 1 issue this week....

My account was debited just £5.99... normally I get debited for the 2 issues when they send 2 at a time.. but this time i was just billed for 1... so maybe they are only gonna send 1??

fig-bottom04_r1_c1.jpg

fig-bottom05_r1_c12.jpg

and i dont know if u realised or not, but the list for 60 figures (previous page) is incorrect with its order of figures, so i dunno if that lessen's it's authenticy

that list had the next 10, after Black Cat as:

Ghost Rider

Kraven

Ultron

Cyclops

Captain Britain

Mephisto

Mr Fantastic

Red Skull

Sandman

Rogue

while the next 10, is infact:

Captain Britain

Ghost Rider

Kraven the Hunter

Mephisto

Cyclops

Ultron

Sandman

Mr Fantastic

Rogue

Black Panther

so where does that leave us ?

Is the list of 60 right and they have just changed the order ? or are we back to square one ?

Lets not forget though that the pilot run of 10 had a different order to the final

They had better do Collosus as a special or else hmmm or else what bit of an empty threat really lol

Ah ! Now I see them on the site ! And they DO look great !! Really brilliant to have some new figures to look forward to after 5 months of seeing the same stuff -- I 've regained the same enthusiasm that was there in the early weeks of the Collection ( ie- when I couldn't leave the 'family tree' book alone for more than a few hours .. ! )

hee hee ! ( rubbing hands together )

Edited by stanleylee

From the picture I have to agree about the punisher looking a bit drained around the face area but the pics aren't the clearest so hopefully thats why his face looks sickly rather than weatherbeaten or i will be extremely disappointed considering its the one figure I wanted most of all. Otherwise it looks great. I am as pleased as punch that they have done the marvel knights/MAX version instead of the old version with the crappy white gloves and boots, although i expected it.

Elektra looks fab as well with her sai's

Human Torch looks excellent. I was wondering how well they could do HT since the flame effect seemed to be a pretty hard thing to get right on a figurine but from the pictures he looks amazing. I can't wait to see what they do with iceman.

The other 2 figures that really stand out and look great are black cat and mephisto since they are posed differently from the norm of having them just stand there with fists clenched.

Ghost rider looks good but I, too, am disappointed that he is not a special with his bike since the bike is such a major part of the character.

so where does that leave us ?

Is the list of 60 right and they have just changed the order ? or are we back to square one ?

Lets not forget though that the pilot run of 10 had a different order to the final

They had better do Collosus as a special or else hmmm or else what bit of an empty threat really lol

The list of 60 does seem very realistic... I mean 8 out of 10 were the same characters (just in a different order)... so either they gave a very lucky guess with which figures would be next, or the list is legitimate... at least with the figure names, but as mentioned also they can always change the order that figures are released...

Also, i think we may just get 1 issue this week....

My account was debited just £5.99... normally I get debited for the 2 issues when they send 2 at a time.. but this time i was just billed for 1... so maybe they are only gonna send 1??

Which issue are you up to? I've been billed £11.98 for 2 issues and I'm up to Iron Man/Daredevil.