J D M C

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Guys,

Just got 'Jean Grey' today & I like her! I think that this collection is really starting to look very good together & I am looking forward to the next release... Iron Man!

Oh well... I'm still waiting for my Doom & now Jean Grey from my subs & I have also ordered another issue 1, Plinth & Binder, I hope that they will be here soon? & Also where the hell is my 'Venom' Special???

Eaglemoss hurry up & update your website too as I want to see pics of the next 5 after this current lot!

IMP77.

Oh BTW Irish your dark Pheonix is really cool, I like it a lot. It almost inspires me to do the same.

tried desperately to get 2nd copy of pheonix today , but no where is stocking it , live near doncaster and not a single newsagent had a copy on the shelves

One newasgent did tell me that after #6 they could no longer send them back if they did not sell

Thank god I placed order with my local newsagent last week .

Anyone now if someone has a spare near doncaster ?????

All - not quite on topic , but this may interest some of you --

The GODLIKE GM Screen is ready for production.

Get details and see the Screen here:

http://www.arcdream.com/godlike/gmscreen

All it needs is the funds for printing. That's where you come in.

Instead of taking pre-orders, we're taking pledges at Fundable.org. If we get enough pledges, we go to press and the GM Screen is yours. If not, all pledges are cancelled and you spend nothing. (And we don't lose our shirts printing a product nobody wants!)

The GODLIKE GM Screen fundraiser will last 25 days -- or until we get enough pledges to go to press.

A pledge is $10, which gets you one copy of the screen AND covers shipping and handling. After printing, the GM Screen will cost $9.95 PLUS shipping and handling -- so pledge now and save.

And if you know a GODLIKE fan, pass the word along!

Look for more GODLIKE products soon.

Hi All,

I just got my delivery of #'s 10 & 11 this morning so I guess that's us subscribers all upto date then. I am still awaiting delivery of my spare # 1 & extra Binder & plinth though but I guess that things are starting to pick up now???

Roll on Iron Man!

IMP77.

Anyone else notice that the Hulk popup isnt on anymore,.. and at the moment you cant buy him in the back issues shop.

Does this mean that there getting ready to put up a new popup of the new special???

Hope so!!

I also havnt got my binders or stand.. and this is what they've got to say about it.

""We recieved your order on the 27/12/05 and have recieved payment, Unfortunately we are out of stock of the above mentioned items due to large demands of this popular collection. We do have you on automatic order so when the stock does arrive it will posted immediately. ""

sigh... :(

I also havnt got my binders or stand.. and this is what they've got to say about it.

""We recieved your order on the 27/12/05 and have recieved payment, Unfortunately we are out of stock of the above mentioned items due to large demands of this popular collection. We do have you on automatic order so when the stock does arrive it will posted immediately. ""

sigh... :(

Oh no... I still have not got mine yet either and was expecting them this week... but I order the 1st week of Jan... so if you ordered before me and you never got them, then I doubt I will get them yet either :(

Defo looking forward to iron man

Those pics of Phoenix look real good

I've left mine in their boxes, purely coz I'm petrified of then getting damaged if I take them out and put them on the shelf. They still look good tho.

I'm really looking for the venom special, seems pretty logical they will put him in one. The other specials have me thinking tho, and surely they can't be thinking of having an aunt may and mary jane issue.

I really hope they have a prof x issue. Makes sense, he's one of the most influential in the marvel universe

It's very nicely painted, but I wish people would just leave the figures alone. If you're not happy with how they look, don't get them, and if you do like them, just get 1, 2 at the most, but only if you're going to display 1-store 1. When people buy 2 or 3 purely for the purpose of repainting them then it just takes away another figure that someone else could've bought, instead of having to wait a month until you can order them on the website, having to get them on eBay or having to subscribe to make sure you get them.

Edited by JackZero

It's very nicely painted, but I wish people would just leave the figures alone. If you're not happy with how they look, don't get them, and if you do like them, just get 1, 2 at the most, but only if you're going to display 1-store 1. When people buy 2 or 3 purely for the purpose of repainting them then it just takes away another figure that someone else could've bought, instead of having to wait a month until you can order them on the website, having to get them on eBay or having to subscribe to make sure you get them.

I live in Ireland im not taking your figures and its my money if I want to buy them all its up to me,and I like the way jean looks but i Like her also as dark phoenix and as warbird cause we may not get her in this line.

Yes, I appreciate that you can buy what you want, and as I've said, they're very nice edits, but what about the other people in Ireland that want to buy them but can't because you've got there first?

shes been out since tuesday last week here and shes still sitting on the shelve so bet the shop was very happy me getting 3 of them

there 10.88 euro here so dont think many getting them

JackZero, what the heck are you on about? If any one wants a Phoenix they can subscribe and get them or ask a newsagent to get one for them. this guy is just enjoying a hobby and no one elses expense your argument is totally invalid. These figures are not chase or variant figures they are fairly easy to get hold of.

What I was saying is that people who want to buy them from a shop for whatever reason (don't want to subscribe, can't find a newsagent that will reserve them, only want some issues, etc) can't get some issues because people buy 3 or 4 just to repaint them. I wasn't trying to get in to an argument about this, I was just making a point.

What I was saying is that people who want to buy them from a shop for whatever reason (don't want to subscribe, can't find a newsagent that will reserve them, only want some issues, etc) can't get some issues because people buy 3 or 4 just to repaint them. I wasn't trying to get in to an argument about this, I was just making a point.

I dont see it as being much of a problem.. in fact i think is it GOOD if people buy multiple copies.. that way sales rise and if the sales are good, then it is possible that Eaglemoss will extend the run past the planned 50 issues!!

And also, the edit's look FAB!

working on PSYLOCKE now pics real soon

well personaly I think Irish Legend should get praise , cheers mate the repaints look great and are inspiring me to have a go , would also say that jackzero has a small point to make , I want to get another pheonix but everywhere so far has either not stocked it or sold out

The only answer is to order 1/2 from emoss and hope they arrive this lifetime

and I also completly agree that the # sold may help to extend the line and get us more specials aswell.

So keep up the good work

ps if you ever want to pass on your reworks just let me now , my painting skillls are frightening