The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection

J D M C

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woza looking forward to seeing Guardian he'll look cool judging on yoiur past customs.

Anyway heres a lil work in process for my latest custom project.

As yet im undecided which way to go with them now since i saw Mr P had already done an awesome x factor angel. Im considering either the yellow with red braces angel or just creating my own x-men uniform for both angel and cyke.

caitlinxmasplay009.jpg

Woza looking forward to seeing Guardian he'll look cool judging on yoiur past customs.

As yet im undecided which way to go with them now since i saw Mr P had already done an awesome x factor angel. Im considering either the yellow with red braces angel or just creating my own x-men uniform for both angel and cyke.

caitlinxmasplay009.jpg

In my humble opinion I would go back with the classic costumes.

MCF website down are we gonna get some updates of figurines????? please.

caitlinxmasplay009.jpg

original is the best look so go with that

when you say classic do you mean the ones that emoss released, then im afraid that would be a no becuas these are spares, however if you mean the original x-men uniforms then could be the way to go.

Original all the way matey!!

can anyone else get on the emoss website?

nope

hmmmmm

maybe another updater before xmas to keep us happy

caitlinxmasplay009.jpg

original is the best look so go with that

when you say classic do you mean the ones that emoss released, then im afraid that would be a no becuas these are spares, however if you mean the original x-men uniforms then could be the way to go.

Original all the way matey!!

can anyone else get on the emoss website?

nope

hmmmmm

maybe another updater before xmas to keep us happy

Damn ive got to go to work now and im working in Scotland tonight so i wont be back till about 05:00am I guess youll all be tucked up in bed then so catch you all tomorrow come on emoss do us proud!!

I think yellow/black?

I don't follow the line but I was wondering what are all the characters that are out and upcoming?

Thanks,

Rick

good luck with the customs .. look forward to seeing the end results

congrats on guessing Guardian

Guardian28Hudson29_Head.jpg

would love to do the rest of Alpha Flight as well .......

Interesting that Juggernaught is the only Special to be sold out.

we still have hulk/colossus/blue angel. Do you think that the next special (thanos) will be left in a big pile or go the way of the juggernaught?

I heard it was supposed to be Giant Man as the next special - like the idea of Thanos though. I also have the feeling that they may have had a lower production run on Juggernaut which is why they ran out of stock so they ran a larger run for Colossus which is why he is plentiful. Looks like some over-aggressive forecasting IMHO.

Mr. P - I saw all you suggested customs for Angel - you should take a look at Red Raven and Black Condor (similar design) as well, their body styles are comparable. :)

thanks for te advice so original x uniforms it is, will do these on friday when i pick up more yellow paint and new brushes. With the original uniforms how do people see the colours is it

yellow/black or yellow/blue? Let me know your opinion.

i see yellow/blue personally

Interesting that Juggernaught is the only Special to be sold out.

we still have hulk/colossus/blue angel. Do you think that the next special (thanos) will be left in a big pile or go the way of the juggernaught?

I heard it was supposed to be Giant Man as the next special - like the idea of Thanos though. I also have the feeling that they may have had a lower production run on Juggernaut which is why they ran out of stock so they ran a larger run for Colossus which is why he is plentiful. Looks like some over-aggressive forecasting IMHO.

Mr. P - I saw all you suggested customs for Angel - you should take a look at Red Raven and Black Condor (similar design) as well, their body styles are comparable. :)

no thanos has been confirmed by eaglemoss

i sent an email and they confirmed it

too bad i lost it when someone hacked into my msn

oh well

on the note of customs i have decided not to do customs of other characters that may be made into figs

right now i have toooooo many to do

(31 to be exact but sssshhhhhhhhhhhh)

I'm one of the first to moan about Eaglemoss' rubbish service at times, but this time I wanted to be the first to say a big congratulations to Eaglemoss for having the foresight at getting the collection out a week early to avoid the christmas parcel rush and the problems alot of us faced last year! Well done!

Finally got my Colossus today..... WOW! Can see what all the fuss was about. Also received Iceman who was better than I thought, but still not great and Red Skull who alongside Colossus I think stand out as two of the best so far!

QUstion STARk what camera do you use ?

and Mr P what 31 customs have you got lined up ?

well 20/21 customs and they are:

grey hulk

yellow daredevil

black elektra

white elektra

x factor cyk white

x factor cyk yellow

original cyk

blue n yellow cyk

2099 dr doom

black cap america

silver juggs

sentinal one armour

white mr fan

blue angel with cresent

death angel

f4 she hulk

red iron fist

original angel

avenging angel

red n yellow angel

mystique jim lee

white invisible woman

shadowcats first costume (i think it is)

any other customs for characters already released are welcome.

wow thats a lot of money im gonna spend on paints n figs!!

I don't follow the line but I was wondering what are all the characters that are out and upcoming?

Thanks,

Rick

at the moment heres what is out and upcoming that we know of:

Issue 1: Spider-Man

Issue 2: Wolverine

Issue 3: Doctor Octopus

Issue 4: The Thing

Issue 5: Magneto

Issue 6: Blade

Special Issue 1: Hulk

Issue 7: Silver Surfer

Issue 8: Green Goblin

Issue 9: Captain America

Issue 10: Doctor Doom

Issue 11: Jean Grey Phoenix

Issue 12: Iron Man

Special Issue 2: Juggernaut

Issue 13: Daredevil

Issue 14: Storm

Issue 15: Thor

Issue 16: The Beast

Issue 17: Elektra

Issue 18: The Human Torch

Issue 19: The Punisher

Issue 20: Black Cat

Issue 21: Captain Britain

Issue 22: Ghost Rider

Issue 23: Kraven The Hunter

Issue 24: Mephisto

Issue 25: Cyclops

Issue 26: Ultron

Issue 27: Sandman

Issue 28: Mr Fantastic

Issue 29: Rogue

Issue 30: Black Panther

Issue 31: Angel; Blue Angel variant (Subscriber exclusive/Forbidden Planet Exclusive)

Issue 32: Venom

Issue 33: Iceman

Issue 34: Red Skull

Issue 35: Gambit

Issue 36: Sub-Mariner

Issue 37: Loki

Issue 38: She-Hulk

Issue 39: Mystique

Issue 40: Doctor Strange

Issue 41: Invisible Woman

Issue 42: Nightcrawler

Issue 43: Medusa

Issue 44: Iron Fist

Issue 45: Shadowcat/Kitty Pryde

Issue 46: Captain Marvel

Issue 47: Emma Frost

Issue 48: The Vision

Issue 49: Bullseye

Issue 50: Hawkeye

---

stolen from the wikipeida.

I used my Fujifilm Finepix f460 for the pics.

Not sure if you(s) know this but you can find out the camera make and model number from any camera picture posted on this or any site.........

All you have to do is save the pic(s) to your computer, then right click the image and go to properties......If you then click on the summary tab at the top and then click advanced at the bottom....it gives you a complete rundown of the picture:

size, camera make and model, when it was taken, shutter speed etc etc....

apologies if you guys/gals knew this but it may help someone who's interested in certain pics

:mellow:

Thanks,

Rick

at the moment heres what is out and upcoming that we know of:

Issue 1: Spider-Man

Issue 2: Wolverine

Issue 3: Doctor Octopus

Issue 4: The Thing

Issue 5: Magneto

Issue 6: Blade

Special Issue 1: Hulk

Issue 7: Silver Surfer

Issue 8: Green Goblin

Issue 9: Captain America

Issue 10: Doctor Doom

Issue 11: Jean Grey Phoenix

Issue 12: Iron Man

Special Issue 2: Juggernaut

Issue 13: Daredevil

Issue 14: Storm

Issue 15: Thor

Issue 16: The Beast

Issue 17: Elektra

Issue 18: The Human Torch

Issue 19: The Punisher

Issue 20: Black Cat

Issue 21: Captain Britain

Issue 22: Ghost Rider

Issue 23: Kraven The Hunter

Issue 24: Mephisto

Issue 25: Cyclops

Issue 26: Ultron

Issue 27: Sandman

Issue 28: Mr Fantastic

Issue 29: Rogue

Issue 30: Black Panther

Issue 31: Angel; Blue Angel variant (Subscriber exclusive/Forbidden Planet Exclusive)

Issue 32: Venom

Issue 33: Iceman

Issue 34: Red Skull

Issue 35: Gambit

Issue 36: Sub-Mariner

Issue 37: Loki

Issue 38: She-Hulk

Issue 39: Mystique

Issue 40: Doctor Strange

Issue 41: Invisible Woman

Issue 42: Nightcrawler

Issue 43: Medusa

Issue 44: Iron Fist

Issue 45: Shadowcat/Kitty Pryde

Issue 46: Captain Marvel

Issue 47: Emma Frost

Issue 48: The Vision

Issue 49: Bullseye

Issue 50: Hawkeye

---

stolen from the wikipeida.

StupidSA You forgot to mention the subscription only Spidermanand Colossus...shame on you.

Click the links below to have a look at the series on the Eaglemoss and Grimreaper pages.

If you go to www.marvel-figurines.com and then go to the French site you should get the pop-up "how they are made" movie.

Got my Gambit and Red Skull today. They are both excellent. Eaglemoss have anounced they will be doing a Gambit Special....He will be holding 3Kings instead of 3Aces...

Oooops, is that another grenade that I just dropped.. #Granade# Clumsy me @loll@

Stark - Yeh just what sort of camera do you have? Your photos are brilliant.

RickCoronel -Welcome to the thread.

StupidSA You forgot to mention the subscription only Spidermanand Colossus...shame on you.

Click the links below to have a look at the series on the Eaglemoss and Grimreaper pages.

If you go to www.marvel-figurines.com and then go to the French site you should get the pop-up "how they are made" movie.

Got my Gambit and Red Skull today. They are both excellent. Eaglemoss have anounced they will be doing a Gambit Special....He will be holding 3Kings instead of 3Aces...

Oooops, is that another grenade that I just dropped.. #Granade# Clumsy me @loll@

Stark - Yeh just what sort of camera do you have? Your photos are brilliant.

RickCoronel -Welcome to the thread.

@egg@ Its good to have you back Cap`n @cap@ :)

indeed welcome RickCoronel i strongly suggest you visit ye ol` @cap@ site aka TGR for all the pics of the current figs.

And to everybody keep the pics coming its good to see talented people :)

ps just for that im going to change my sig to suit the mood ;) hope you all enjoy...

I used my Fujifilm Finepix f460 for the pics.

Not sure if you(s) know this but you can find out the camera make and model number from any camera picture posted on this or any site.........

All you have to do is save the pic(s) to your computer, then right click the image and go to properties......If you then click on the summary tab at the top and then click advanced at the bottom....it gives you a complete rundown of the picture:

size, camera make and model, when it was taken, shutter speed etc etc....

apologies if you guys/gals knew this but it may help someone who's interested in certain pics

:mellow:

Thanks Stark, looks like I was busy typing as you were posting. My last camera was a Fuji and it was brilliant.

red%20skull%20upload.jpg

gandalf%20comparison.jpg

Someone earlier was asking about LOTR figs, well, no trickery or sorcery but this shows the scaling.

Just love this figure, Emoss have nailed it this time with both Red Skull and Gambit.

HOWEVER, Where is my Blue Angel? I suspect MRP has bought them all and not fessing up ;)

Great stuff - they look awesome.

Welcome RickCoronel

Lots of variants Mr. P and thank you for the info about Thanos (makes sense with Captain Marvel slotted for figure 36).

So let me pose a question to the forum - how do you display your figurines? Desktop? Display shelf or case?

Do you use the plinth (not really liking it - figures look to be right on top of each other makes them hard to appreciate).

Also - how do you store them? Any special steps? I'm currently doing construction in our basement making it liveable space instead of...well, a basement and I was curious of some ideas on how to best display these figurines (the wife loves them and can't wait to get the new ones - so I get a free pass to put them out w/o any grief :))

In the short term - I need to store them safely until we're ready to display them. Just curious on some of the ways you guys are showcasing.

Great stuff - they look awesome.

Welcome RickCoronel

Lots of variants Mr. P and thank you for the info about Thanos (makes sense with Captain Marvel slotted for figure 36).

So let me pose a question to the forum - how do you display your figurines? Desktop? Display shelf or case?

Do you use the plinth (not really liking it - figures look to be right on top of each other makes them hard to appreciate).

Also - how do you store them? Any special steps? I'm currently doing construction in our basement making it liveable space instead of...well, a basement and I was curious of some ideas on how to best display these figurines (the wife loves them and can't wait to get the new ones - so I get a free pass to put them out w/o any grief :))

In the short term - I need to store them safely until we're ready to display them. Just curious on some of the ways you guys are showcasing.

Nightstar - I have a display cabinet (2nd one on way via Santa I hope) which I bought from Argos. In this I have my MARVEL, LOTR and AIRCRAFT MODELS. I keep the empty boxes in underbed storage boxes to keep them safe. Remember to put a label inside the boxes to remind you which figure came from it. Fun game to keep you occupied for hours if you haven't.

Guarantee they will collect dust faster than a Dyson, especially if building work is under way. You could always go for individual showcases big enough to take a single plinth, just depends on how deep your wallet is and what space you have.

Check out earlier posts for pics and info.

Top notch missus there mate! Does her dad own a brewery by any chance @loll@ .

get back to the top of the page...grrrr

right now that,s done

mrp! you gunna be one busy bunny(duracel on stand by)

grim, you serious about that gambit variant, sounds a tad spewrious( :) )but wouldn't surprise me

welcome RC

and to all others merry x-mas(the X should cover all base's) and happy new year when we get there

beat ya all to that punch :P

o and nightstar cant see giantman being a special at any time what with yellow jacket lined up but maybe a varient any thought's any1?