The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection

J D M C

Red Skull. Is he out today or tomorrow?

Tomorrow me old fruit cant wait....just got a classic responce from eaglemoss re: blue angel it reads as follows

Dear ..........,

Thank you for your mail.

I wish to confirm that I have located the order in question, your reference

number is ...........................

Please be advised that a technical error occurred on your order where your

payment could not be debited resulting in the issue not being posted.

I have rectified this and have re-ordered the issue for you, please allow

14-28 days for delivery and accept my sincere apologies for the

inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Astrid Hermans

wahey looks like things aint changing down on the farm!!!!

Thank you for your mail.

I wish to confirm that your replacement for the Blue Angel Special was

allocated on the 01/12/06 and was posted out to you on the 08/12/06, you

should receive it shortly.

Kind regards

Astrid Hermans

Customer Care Consultant

Yep things aint changed, and now there time travelling woo hoo

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys, aint posted for a while, just picked up the red skull, VERY impressed, one of the best yet, its as good as it looks on the site, the paint job on the skull and the detail on the inuform is great, roll on gambit now (altho i wish theyed have done him in his current outfit)

pics if you can please :) cant wait to get him in the post (awhile from now ;)

hey guys, aint posted for a while, just picked up the red skull, VERY impressed, one of the best yet, its as good as it looks on the site, the paint job on the skull and the detail on the inuform is great, roll on gambit now (altho i wish theyed have done him in his current outfit)

pics if you can please :) cant wait to get him in the post (awhile from now ;)

yes pics please

we must see the awesomeness of the red skull

OK - I can't waits no more ....

Not yet finished , but here's pics of my second 'serious' custom --

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j298/sta...ee/P1010004.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j298/sta...ee/P1010003.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j298/sta.../P1010002-1.jpg

A little difficult to get a clear photo , for some reason ( shiny? ) , and the figure still needs the 'sash' adding that hangs from the belt , but nearly there ....

Any comments welcomed ( gulp ! )

A little difficult to get a clear photo , for some reason ( shiny? ) , and the figure still needs the 'sash' adding that hangs from the belt , but nearly there ....

EXCELLENT! One of my favourite characters beautifully realised. First dibs if you decide to sell him! ;)

wow thats impressive, if thats not finished then it will look great

just one question, who is it?

.. I'd deliberately not given the name in the first post , just to keep the suspense up ...

It's the Black Knight , who so far doesn't feature on Eaglemoss' list ( but certainly does on mine ! ) . I chose the costume from the Heroes for Hire series that ran in the late 1990's , as I thought it looked more interesting than the earlier Silver Age version ( ironic , as I'm a Silver Age fan , and disliked much of the 90s stuff ... )

He's carrying the Shield of Night ( which absorbs energy ) , and the Sword of Light ( which needs the pommel adding and the paint job finishing ... but then will allow him to fire back the energy the shield absorbed . No , really . And you thought he was just a figure ! )

Thanks for the kind comments !

.. I'd deliberately not given the name in the first post , just to keep the suspense up ...

It's the Black Knight , who so far doesn't feature on Eaglemoss' list ( but certainly does on mine ! ) . I chose the costume from the Heroes for Hire series that ran in the late 1990's , as I thought it looked more interesting than the earlier Silver Age version ( ironic , as I'm a Silver Age fan , and disliked much of the 90s stuff ... )

He's carrying the Shield of Night ( which absorbs energy ) , and the Sword of Light ( which needs the pommel adding and the paint job finishing ... but then will allow him to fire back the energy the shield absorbed . No , really . And you thought he was just a figure ! )

I have to say that the last custom of Black Night is STUNNING. StanleyLee you are very talented indeed.

Just wondering what you think of my effort.....

It's just a Magneto custom but it is not as good as the others I have seen on here. Getting the beard right was the hardest bit!!!!

magneto%20custom.jpg

It's from when Magneto played the role of some wizard geezer in a famous film. I thought his acting was brilliant and he never once used his metal bending powers to help the little people.

Please be honest, and let me know what your thoughts are!

@yipee@ @yipee@

BTW the un-named female : ((Maker) formerly Kosmos)

I have to say that the last custom of Black Night is STUNNING. StanleyLee you are very talented indeed.

It's just a Magneto custom but it is not as good as the others I have seen on here. Getting the beard right was the hardest bit!!!!

magneto%20custom.jpg

It's from when Magneto played the role of some wizard geezer in a famous film. I thought his acting was brilliant and he never once used his metal bending powers to help the little people.

@yipee@ @yipee@

Grim ... it's flamin' ace ... but which film is it from , and out of , or based on ?

When you say 'little people' , do you mean dwarves ? ( Snow White , maybe ? but that was the Wicked Stepladder , not a wizard geezer , hm ? )

Did you use putty for the beard ? I'm quite good with putty now , and can shape it into all sorts of things , like the pictures in my gent's 'reference' magazines , under the sacking in the shed . Where my wife doesn't go .

I like putty . Hmmmm ... putty .

All of my windows have fallen out , though ....

Brrrrrrr .......

That's an awesome rendition of Black Knight!

:D

magneto%20custom.jpg

@yipee@ @yipee@

Grim ... it's flamin' ace ... but which film is it from , and out of , or based on ?

When you say 'little people' , do you mean dwarves ? ( Snow White , maybe ? but that was the Wicked Stepladder , not a wizard geezer , hm ? )

Did you use putty for the beard ? I'm quite good with putty now , and can shape it into all sorts of things , like the pictures in my gent's 'reference' magazines , under the sacking in the shed . Where my wife doesn't go .

I like putty . Hmmmm ... putty .

All of my windows have fallen out , though ....

Brrrrrrr .......

She does go to your shed, she told me just the other night!........ :P

Brrrrrrrrrrrr...... (that's me riding away swiftly on a 50cc moped @chicken@ )

She does go to your shed, she told me just the other night!........ :P

Brrrrrrrrrrrr...... (that's me riding away swiftly on a 50cc moped @chicken@ )

Swiftly ?! On 50cc ? Only if you're going downhill ... with a back wind .... and the flex is long enough ....

magneto%20custom.jpg

@yipee@ @yipee@

BTW the un-named female : ((Maker) formerly Kosmos)

WOW that is amazing I knew we were all on about a Christmas special in the MCF series but I would never of guessed Santa Claus himself!! Hope Emoss do a varient of him in his traditional red costume!! :P

Love the black night custom.... personally I put my putty material in my wifes bank she NEVER goes there just to mine :huh:

Just got in fromwork and only 7 hours till I get the red skull.

WOW that is one seriously nice custom! :D thanks for sharing :)

on a side note does anyone know if the LOTR collection is done? and if so how many issues came out?

Hi All,

Can not wait to get these next two figurines, I sure hope this collection runs on for a long while yet?

Also I collect the LOTR 'chess' pieces too, so to answer your question 'SSA' the collection has just stared as such over here (in the UK), I mean I got a package a few weeks back with issues # 6 & 7. I also got my first 'special' on this set... 'The Fell Beast'.

I like both of these lines. Well Eaglemoss has got my money for the next three years or so anyway!

IMP77.

P.S - Please can someone post some pics of 'Gambit'(?) as I've got to wait at least another week until I get mine.

Hi All,

Can not wait to get these next two figurines, I sure hope this collection runs on for a long while yet?

Also I collect the LOTR 'chess' pieces too, so to answer your question 'SSA' the collection has just stared as such over here (in the UK), I mean I got a package a few weeks back with issues # 6 & 7. I also got my first 'special' on this set... 'The Fell Beast'.

I like both of these lines. Well Eaglemoss has got my money for the next three years or so anyway!

IMP77.

P.S - Please can someone post some pics of 'Gambit'(?) as I've got to wait at least another week until I get mine.

Hi guys quick :OT: post.

Eaglemos are running 2 LOTR series at the moment; LOTR Figurines and LOTR Chess Set.

Figurines: 85 in series so far (rumoured to go to 100) plus at least 5 Specials. Subscription has finished but back issues available on Emoss website or eBay. I collect these and pay on average £1.90 a figure (over 50 collected so far). One special "special" was released only for the French subscribers. Wonder if they will pull a similar stunt with MARVEL.

Chess set: fairly recent event, just on issue 6 or 7 at the moment, again with specials.

Have a look on the Emoss home page for new and current titles.

Thanks

TGR

Hi All,

IMP77.

Hi guys quick :OT: post.

Eaglemos are running 2 LOTR series at the moment; LOTR Figurines and LOTR Chess Set.

Figurines: 85 in series so far (rumoured to go to 100) plus at least 5 Specials. Subscription has finished but back issues available on Emoss website or eBay. I collect these and pay on average £1.90 a figure (over 50 collected so far). One special "special" was released only for the French subscribers. Wonder if they will pull a similar stunt with MARVEL.

Chess set: fairly recent event, just on issue 6 or 7 at the moment, again with specials.

Have a look on the Emoss home page for new and current titles.

Thanks

TGR

Grim, when are we gonna see the Thing custom your daughter did? Got my Red Skull today looks fantastic one of the best yet!

Wow stanleylee the Black Knight looks great cant wait to see if you do more. @notworthy@

Oh grim you are one funny bloke @jump# That's you that is !

Keep those customs coming they look great and help make the time go more quickly.

Black Knight looks awesome, keep up the excellent work dude.

Also on a down note(another emoss rant) i recieved another parcel from them thought yes blue angel opened up the box ..............................ANOTHER RED ANGEL GRRRRRR.

you could always say they have sent you the wrong one again and keep it

you deserve to keep it if they keep sending you the wrong one

or just say you dont want it any more and get it off forbidden planet

Silver%20Thing%20upload.jpg

There you go Fart Snatcher, Silver Thing. I don't know has he ever been "silverised" at all in the MARVEL universe?

Yee Haa, by my reckoning I only have 6 days,10 hours,13 minutes and 22 seconds to wait until the arrival of GAMBIT, RED SKULL and BLUE ANGEL.

I bet I'm wrong tho, guess it will be another RED ANGEL. @loll@

nice customs love the black knight and the silver thing (grim your kids got some tallent nice to see not all things come down to genes) lol

O and LOTR? is that the walking picture :

1st film: plod,plod,plod,plod and plod

2nd film: plod,plodplod,trip then plod

3rd film: plod,plod,plod,plod and drop ring in volcano?

that film? and now there doin it in chess, great more time spent watching a little movement

there's only one trilogy clerks,mallrats,chasing amy,dogma,j&sbsb @Smoke2@ :mellow: and clerks 2

@yipee@ @loll@

o and i failed mathamatics

I think the silver Thing looks great. Sort of a Thing/Colossus hybrid (perhaps he should be called Thilossus)

On a little side note to Grim thanks about the tip on the airplane collection on ebay. Unfortunately with p&p it was just out of my price range. Must admit I was realy realy tempted but the wife would have killed me :-).