4. war machine

5. Stan Lee / Jack Kirby

6. Deathlok

7. Cable

8. Jubilee

9. carnage

10. Omega Red

Special: Sentinal or the watcher

You'll be a happy camper then since Carnage is tentively slotted for issue 59, Cable is slotted for issue 72 and Ms. Marvel/Warbird is slotted for issue 77.

These are tentative as per the list at Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Classic_M...rine_Collection

Cheers for that but I have just realised that I may not know what im talking about when I said warbird i was getting mixed up... what was that red indian x-man who used to wear red and blue with a lone ranger style mask? thats who I meant :huh:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so here are clues to my next projects

Clue 1

Captain Britain will be ..........( not Red Guardian) Think Wolverine or is that weapon .... have said tooo much next project

Clue 2

Also who says I will not do a confirmed character ? Have done Symbiot Spidey and Grey Hulk

Anyhoot Elektra custom is connected to the X men in numerous ways

Ok - I'll take one more shot at it - the Wolverine hint was nice - so I'm gonna say Maverick or Fantomex (though I'm not seeing how Captain Britain would be converted to these guys - though I'm thinking I am going in the wrong direction now)

With Elektra - the obvious pick would be Psylocke due to their similarities

Didn't realize Symbiote Spidey and Grey Hulk were confirmed characters - though they sound like possible variants for EM.

Are you guys into the variants? Do you like having multiple versions of the same character? Just curious - my preference is usually get the most popular design of a specific character and instead of seeing repeats with just a different costume - I'd rather see some of the popular but under-appreciated characters (2nd stringers). Again - just a preference. Thoughts? Comments?

Cheers for that but I have just realised that I may not know what im talking about when I said warbird i was getting mixed up... what was that red indian x-man who used to wear red and blue with a lone ranger style mask? thats who I meant :huh:

You are talking about Thunderbird or Thunderbird II (depending if you want classic X-Men or a little more modern though both wore similar garb at one time)

so here are clues to my next projects

Clue 1

Captain Britain will be ..........( not Red Guardian) Think Wolverine or is that weapon .... have said tooo much next project

Clue 2

Also who says I will not do a confirmed character ? Have done Symbiot Spidey and Grey Hulk

Anyhoot Elektra custom is connected to the X men in numerous ways

Ok - I'll take one more shot at it - the Wolverine hint was nice - so I'm gonna say Maverick or Fantomex (though I'm not seeing how Captain Britain would be converted to these guys - though I'm thinking I am going in the wrong direction now)

With Elektra - the obvious pick would be Psylocke due to their similarities

Didn't realize Symbiote Spidey and Grey Hulk were confirmed characters - though they sound like possible variants for EM.

Are you guys into the variants? Do you like having multiple versions of the same character? Just curious - my preference is usually get the most popular design of a specific character and instead of seeing repeats with just a different costume - I'd rather see some of the popular but under-appreciated characters (2nd stringers). Again - just a preference. Thoughts? Comments?

You are talking about Thunderbird or Thunderbird II (depending if you want classic X-Men or a little more modern though both wore similar garb at one time)

Thats the chappie!! at least I got the "bird" bit right. as to the varients my thoughts are if im going to spend around £480.00 + howver many specials are planned so lets say £530.00 an extra 6 quid here and there wont make much of a difference I just want the whole collection, am a bit peed off that they couldnt do a re-model so we could have the varients in different poses.

sorry nightstart1441 wrong on both counts :)

Did not say this was easy @loll@

I Would preffer different poses for the variants .. but lets be honest they do it bacause they can use the same mould and have people buying multiples of it ,and instead of a different pose would we not be better off with another character

Anyhoot been looking at the Invisible Woman figurine and the customizations for that are infinate @yipee@

sorry nightstart1441 wrong on both counts :)

Did not say this was easy @loll@

I Would preffer different poses for the variants .. but lets be honest they do it bacause they can use the same mould and have people buying multiples of it ,and instead of a different pose would we not be better off with another character

Anyhoot been looking at the Invisible Woman figurine and the customizations for that are infinate @yipee@

lol i am only gonna do about 2 customs on the sue fig

the white version n possibly a rogue (unsure if it is possible but will decide later)

have been mulling over the idea of using the Sue Figurine for a Dazzler

Is dazzler that disco diva dressed in white or have I got it wrong again?? have you thought about doing a Spiderman 2099 custom?

yes dazzler si the disco deva dressed in white with rollerskated

have been mulling over the idea of using the Sue Figurine for a Dazzler

Is dazzler that disco diva dressed in white or have I got it wrong again?? have you thought about doing a Spiderman 2099 custom?

hmmmmmmm spidey 2099 could be a good custom

does anyone have a good pic of spidey 2099???

i know i am doing a doom 2099

Here you go, this is the Roller Diva herself...

dazzler.jpg

And if you want some ideas for Sue Storm customs etc I suggest you get hold of a copy of the Official Handbook of Marvel Women.

Finally, cheeky I know, but best to target your sales....Does anyone need another MARVEL plinth? I have a pristine one for sale. Only £10 plus £2p&p uk (£4 p&p USA) to anyone on this forum.

Cheers

TGR

dazzler.jpg

And if you want some ideas for Sue Storm customs etc I suggest you get hold of a copy of the Handbook below.

marvel%20women.jpg

Finally, cheeky I know, but best to target your sales....Does anyone need another MARVEL plinth? I have a pristine one for sale. Only £10 plus £2p&p uk (£4 p&p USA) to anyone on this forum.

Cheers

TGR

sorry if this is a bit off topic but is it just me or do those pics dont show up?

is this a semi decent pic of spidey 2099?

SPIDER-MAN_17.jpg

dazzler.jpg

And if you want some ideas for Sue Storm customs etc I suggest you get hold of a copy of the Handbook below.

marvel%20women.jpg

Cheers

TGR

sorry if this is a bit off topic but is it just me or do those pics dont show up?

is this a semi decent pic of spidey 2099?

SPIDER-MAN_17.jpg

Sorry StupidSA, it is a bandwidth issue. If you right click on the image area and select show picture it should come up ok

TGR

hmmmmmmm spidey 2099 could be a good custom

does anyone have a good pic of spidey 2099???

i know i am doing a doom 2099

hmm was that a rectorial question? ;)

@TGR - I tried to "show picture" but still isnt coming up. I would suggest using photobucket for all your image hosting needs.

so does anyone have any ideas for charater customs based off the sue fig??

the most obvious

white sue

Hmmmm - well, what about Megan from Excalibur or maybe Clea for Dr. Strange or Silver Sable or Dagger and maybe even Shooting Star?

so does anyone have any ideas for charater customs based off the sue fig??

the most obvious

white sue

the only other one I can think of is Domino but dont know too much about her.

A few that sue can be used for

womenofmarvel.jpg

they are from left to right

Dagger , Dazzler , Firestar, Moonstone and Spiderwoman all taken from the Women of marvel off handbook

How about these as potentials for female figure customs..

Marvel%20Women%20montage.jpg

They are from left to right top to bottom no.s 1 to 12........

Ahhh No fun in that.... too easy..

You tell me @smilepunch@

May kill some time until the next issue. :D

Let's see......

1. Megan

2. Namorita

3. Silver Sable

4. Snowbird

5. Songbird

6. Vinidcator

7. You got me on this one - and I know I'm gonna kick myself when you mention her but I'm drawing a blank right now

8. Black Widow II

9. Clea

10. Crystal

11. Hellcat

12. Jolt

Do any of you guys ever notice that all of the woman in the Marvel universe seem to have the same plastic surgeon ;-).

I would like to see a tie up between Black Cat, Roller Diva who i have never heard of before & Emma Frost with either Gossard or Pabo for a variant lingerie pose with attachments Ho Ho what a merry christmas present that would make.

Red Skull. Is he out today or tomorrow?

Tomorrow me old fruit cant wait....just got a classic responce from eaglemoss re: blue angel it reads as follows

Dear ..........,

Thank you for your mail.

I wish to confirm that I have located the order in question, your reference

number is ...........................

Please be advised that a technical error occurred on your order where your

payment could not be debited resulting in the issue not being posted.

I have rectified this and have re-ordered the issue for you, please allow

14-28 days for delivery and accept my sincere apologies for the

inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Astrid Hermans

wahey looks like things aint changing down on the farm!!!!

hey guys, aint posted for a while, just picked up the red skull, VERY impressed, one of the best yet, its as good as it looks on the site, the paint job on the skull and the detail on the inuform is great, roll on gambit now (altho i wish theyed have done him in his current outfit)