The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection

J D M C

jeezo this place used to be buzzing all the time and now it is a simple post once a month........ if ur lucky. O well for the americanos who dont know yet, these figs are on sale over at your end so keep your eyes peeled

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ theres just this really funny thing but haha you guys aint seen glactus and man yous guys are missing out. If one of you or two or maybe 50 odd want to see him drop by and sign up..... but u need to sign up or u cant see him..... sorry guys. @firedevil@ @firedevil@

he is huge

whats that..... you dont have a link... well i am in a giving mood today soooo i will give u one from the kindness of my heart

THE BEST SITE FOR MARVEL FIGURINE COLLECTION ON THE NET!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jeezo this place used to be buzzing all the time and now it is a simple post once a month........ if ur lucky. O well for the americanos who dont know yet, these figs are on sale over at your end so keep your eyes peeled

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ theres just this really funny thing but haha you guys aint seen glactus and man yous guys are missing out. If one of you or two or maybe 50 odd want to see him drop by and sign up..... but u need to sign up or u cant see him..... sorry guys. @firedevil@ @firedevil@

he is huge

whats that..... you dont have a link... well i am in a giving mood today soooo i will give u one from the kindness of my heart

Guess that meens they wont have seen the preview pics of the DC range that is coming out, pity really, just love that Joker one of my favs sofar

he is huge

Funny thing about the "crazy Internet" is I saw Galactus a while ago and saw Green Arrow & Joker yesterday and didn't need to become a member of that little site. How weird is that?!

I've seen those mini statues before from another website. They are 3.5 to 4 inches in height. The only drawback is they are static and unless you like the pose they're already in that's fine. They are a bit expensive if you count in the shipping and insurance and they are heavy for their size! I'd still stick with Legends action figures so I don't get bored with their dynamic poses.

• 1 month later...

yeah but mate. in the end all of this info and pics and what not came from us. Came straight from alan cowsill. and it was who got the pics first of the new dc range, also it was us who found the dc range site and surfaced it so that jase could spread the word.

so as much as you all dont like to believe it, with that site none of the info would surface untill it was getting released. And really wats a figurine line without a few bits of info here and there.

and if you want all the info... 100 % i advise you join rather than have second hand news which could be muffled by the time it gets to you #tank# #tank# @pow@

I collect these as well, they are in the 50's now, plus every few months there is a special, usually one of the bigger characters; Hulk, juggernaut, colossus, thanos and the latest one is Apocalypse. They come out every two weeks, so they come pretty regularly, and if you look back at one of the posts on this thread people have customised a few.

Its a really good series, lots of info and major events desribed in the books, how much back issues are worth, cover centrespreads of significant issues, powers and abilities - just a major lowdown on the character.

I'm pretty sure I've read on this site somewhere that they are available in the states, or will be, or its being thought about or something.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wow, i didn't realise these boards were still going.

Seems a long time since I first posted here, where it all began. Just checked back, I've been involved since page 3. Hardly see any of the original members any more. JDMC, Imp 77, Irish Legend etc. It's a shame.

As nice as the superherofigurineforum is it's just a little full of people who post 1000s of posts and drive people like me away sometimes. I actually preferred using these boards, as we were all equal, all the admins and moderator positions were left to people not really involved with the thread discussion (well with the exception of the big arguement - whatever it was about I can't remember).

Let's see if we can bring this thread back up from the ashes!

Nope....still ashes.....will pop back again in a month or so @loll@

emo-weed.gif

HW, you hit the nail on the head tho...ref the "big argument"; caused by moderators who were not interested in the series but felt a need to flex muscles and kick sand....things got stirred and the names you mentioned left here.....most are on superherofig forum under alternate names. Had the mods cared two hoots about this thread they would have done something to maintain it.

So as I say, ....still ashes........back in a month or so to check on the latest post (note post, not posts).

stay cool all

TGR

Hi all, first time poster here, just wondering if anyone has any pics of the new galactus statue, or any inside scoops on any new figs that EM have planned.

or maybe some scoops on the upcomming DC collection (off topic i know)

i've got galactus and he is great, i'll post some pics myself

has anyone else got him, it seems that no=one is discussing anything much, which i thought was the point of a forum

ah well im sure things will pick up soon.

i'll pop by in a month or two to see if anyone has any answers to my questions

hey has galactus come out yet?.. I think I had this one on order at my lcs but nothing yet... WOuld anyone happen to know what month of the previews book he was up for order in ?.. & page number? as well lol... :D Also would anyone have a picture handy of one of there "giant" figures like the big G next to a ML fig?

hey has galactus come out yet?.. I think I had this one on order at my lcs but nothing yet... WOuld anyone happen to know what month of the previews book he was up for order in ?.. & page number? as well lol... :D Also would anyone have a picture handy of one of there "giant" figures like the big G next to a ML fig?

Galactus is out over in the UK. We in the states won't see him until March.

August 2006 Previews: (Released 1/4/2007)

#1 Spider-Man, #2 Wolverine, #30 Angel, #31 Black Panther

September 2006 Previews: (Released 1/31/2007)

#3 Doc Ock, #4 The Thing, #32 Venom, #33 Iceman

October 2006 Previews: (Released 2/28/2007)

#5 Magneto, #6 Blade, #34 Red Skull, #35 Gambit, Hulk Special

November 2006 Previews: (Released 5/2/2007)

#7 Silver Surfer, #8 Green Goblin, #36 Sub-Mariner, #37 Loki, Binders, Plinths

December 2006 Previews: (Released 5/23/2007)

#9 Capt. America, #10 Dr. Doom, #38 She-Hulk, #39 Mystique

January 2007 Previews: (Released 7/5/2007)

#11 Phoenix, #12 Iron Man, #40 Dr. Strange, #41 Invisible Woman, Juggernaut Special

Febuary 2007 Previews: (Released 7/18/2007)

#13 Daredevil, #14 Storm, #42 Nightcrawler, #43 Medusa, Colossus Special

March 2007 Previews: (Released 8/22/07)

#15 Thor, #16 Beast, #44 Iron Fist, #45 Shadowcat, #46 Captain Marvel #46-2 Captain Marvel (Variant)

April 2007 Previews: (Released 9/26/07)

#17 Elektra, #18 Human Torch, #47 Emma Frost, #48 Vision, Thanos Special

May 2007 Previews: (Released 10/24/07)

#19 Punisher, #20 Black Cat, #49 Bullseye, #50 Hawkeye, Black Spider-Man Special

June 2007 Previews: (Not Yet Released - Expected 12/05/07)

#21 Capt. Britain, #22 Ghost Rider, #51 Nick Fury, #52 Lizard, #53 Polaris, Grey Hulk Variant Special

July 2007 Previews: (Not Yet Released - Expected 1/02/08)

#23 Kraven, #24 Mephisto, #54 Nova, #55 Scarlet Witch, Apocalypse Special

August 2007 Previews: (Not Yet Released - Expected 2/06/08)

#25 Cyclops, #26 Ultron, #56 Deadpool, #57 Mysterio

September 2007 Previews: (Not Yet Released - Expected 3/05/08)

#27 Sandman, #28 Mr. Fantastic, #58 Yellowjacket, #59 Luke Cage, Galactus Special

October 2007 Previews: (Not Yet Released - Expected 1/23/08)

#29 Rogue, #60 Super-Skrull, #61 Spider-Woman

November 2007 Previews: (Not Yet Released - Expected 2/27/08)

#62 Electro, #63 Cable

December 2007 Previews: (Not Yet Released - Expected March?)

#64 Dormammu, #65 Black Bolt.

The December Previews may also have Adam Warlock, as he's showing up at some retailers. ;)

• 2 months later...

Hey I'm new to the forum. I have 36 Classic Marvel Figurine lead figures. I'm trying to collect them all. I should have gotten iron man and captain america when i could have but i thought they'd be sitting on the shelfs forever. But now i can't find them anymore and shame on me i shoulda bought them! lol. Oh well.

The figurines that people say they've gotten and have already came out, have not came out here in Virginia...at least not in Newport News area. Which sucks. I have been to all the comic shops and theres NO Rogue, and NO Spider-woman. It really bothers me that my area gets things LAST when everyone else gets everything FIRST. (Kinda like the Marvel Figure Factory Series 2 Variants,...but thats another post to discuss in a different arena). I can understand people in the UK getting EVERYTHING that comes out because thats where this all originated really.

As far as the BLUE VARIANT ANGEL on FORBIDDEN PLANET...i paid for it a week ago and still no answer of shipping or anything. Money hasn't been taken out of my bank either. hmmm....

I recently picked up Deadpool. I have Iron Man, Punisher, Emma Frost and IronFist. I really want Nightcrawler.

nightcrawleris amazing in that line. a friend of mine has it and he loves it. i began with those too and now i only take spiderman related figures. i cant wait to get

electro, rhino vulture and carnage

a few days back they announced scorpion, shokker and hobgoblin too. so i will be thrilled :D

• 4 months later...

Is anyone else becoming disappointed with this collection? I recently canceled my subscription as I feel there are too many issues stopping me from continuing. Some of the latest figures look really bland and uninspiring, the amount of problems I have had with breakages and paint chips added to the fact that I am interested in purchasing some of the DC collection means I will not be collecting these figures as much now (I plan to only get 5 from the next 15 as it stands)

What about you guys?

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I've been tracking some for the last few weeks only to be disappointed. One auction had the figure only for regular price. Another had both figure & booklet thingy but the seller was charging way to much for shipping. And he was located in the US. What an a-hole. A third auction was fine on shipping but was charging twice the original cost. So I passed. I may just get one from the BBTS just to have one & try to get another one somewhere down the line.

Thanks for the recommendations, though. And welcome to the site, M...