The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection

J D M C

This is my last post on this forum, I would like say say a big thankyou to all at TNI for the chance to be part of this microcosm of MARVEL knowledge.

I will not take this opportunity to advertise the NEW Marvel Figs Forum that has started elsewhere, that would be unfair.

If you have an interest in MARVEL figures by Eaglemoss then please continue to frequent my site for latest news etc.

Once again, Thank You and Goodnight.

Good luck in the future! Keep up the good work on your informative site - I really enjoyed it when I first heard of the Figurine collection. I wish they were easier to find here in the USA, but I guess Corgi is going to release some of their own - might be able to find those.

Again, good luck and best wishes!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I

This series easily has the potential for 120 plus issues. That should be our aim. Anything that helps to achieve that should be welcomed.

i thought 36 was namor???

for the next variant i guess either iron fist or she hulk

My bad on that Mr P - you are correct - Captain Marvel is due out after Shadowcat

I also think She Hulk will be the next variant.

Hi Gaius - I think we can get 150 easily (with 15 Specials). I would still love to try and put together a 'definetive list' of must have characters - would be interesting to see who gets done after issue 80 (I'm an optimist - I can see this going for awhile)

As for variants - I probably would not go nuts on them - I would prefer new and unique characters. I'ma completist to a point as well - but I do not buy the extra covers etc when the do the comics with varants and would probably follow the same practice in a scenario like this.

And thanx guys for your ideas of how to display and store. It's a simple thing - but I probably would not have thought to label the plastic cases and would have driven myself nuts later on (don't worry - it would have been a short drive...lol).

Anybody here @hmmm@ Doh! @homer@

I'm still here!! Still waiting for my Blue Angel after they delivered a Red Angel. Received Red Skull & Iceman. Has everyone left and taken there 'toys' with them? It's only a forum on figurines for @@@@ sake!!!

Oh well, I wait for an update.

Cheers

I'm still here!! Still waiting for my Blue Angel after they delivered a Red Angel. Received Red Skull & Iceman. Has everyone left and taken there 'toys' with them? It's only a forum on figurines for @@@@ sake!!!

Cheers

I think you will find them over here

http://figurines.17.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=3

looks like their has been some postings choped since last night so I guess not everyone left without haveing a last word on the matter, I know Sacat stired things up with his words so mabe the Mods decided to do a bit of cutting out to defuse the situation

Cheers

looks like their has been some postings choped since last night so I guess not everyone left without haveing a last word on the matter, I know Sacat stired things up with his words so mabe the Mods decided to do a bit of cutting out to defuse the situation

What happened to freedom of speach?

Cheers

Have you got permission to ask that Question? :)

Cheers

Have you got permission to ask that Question? :)

I've just finally received my Blue Angel - I have got no problems with Eaglemoss - they make the odd mistake - you email them and they sort the problem. I don't like the variants - too much of a rip off - just a paint job - maybe they should sell variants cheaper without the magazine at £3-£4 maybe.

Sheesh, I turn my back and everything's gone weird. Can someone fill me in on what's been happening and why a bunch of folk have gone off to another board?

Did I miss a meeting?

an arguement broke out between mods and people on here so they went to another board.

do you have any news or pics on upcoming figs??

• 2 weeks later...

did i miss something? read through thwe old pages and other than a post from the moderator i fail to see this 'argument'- when did this happen?

anyway ordering a cap america, cap britain, and punisher to convert into the rest of the ultimates!!

The thread was cleaned up by another moderator (wanna make that CRYSTAL clear) so that the thread could continue.

On another note, I REALLY wish the figurines were easier to find around here. There's no comic shop in this city anymore so options are very limited.

Jase and his mates killed this forum by not understanding British humour / Banter.

All the posts that put him in a bad light were removed so anyone coming on to the forum late would not be able to see what all the fuss was about.

Inside 48 hours of this kicking of a new forum to discuss the figures was up and running and seems to be doing all right.

No dought I like some of the others who were on this forum will now be threatened by the ban stick, so much for the land of the free and freedom of speach.

Jase and his mates killed this forum by not understanding British humour / Banter.

All the posts that put him in a bad light were removed so anyone coming on to the forum late would not be able to see what all the fuss was about.

Inside 48 hours of this kicking of a new forum to discuss the figures was up and running and seems to be doing all right.

No dought I like some of the others who were on this forum will now be threatened by the ban stick, so much for the land of the free and freedom of speach.

@lol@

I came upon this thread late, I am studying in London currently (so I don't get onto the forums as much as I used to), and I saw the "argument" and thought it was pretty silly all around.

It had no reason to exist, so I removed it for the good of your thread. It was either that, or have it locked by another moderator because some members couldn't stop insulting the moderators.

If you guys want to leave, I am sorry for that.. but I can't change your mind. I can however keep this thread going, without the garbage that threatened to ruin it. Everybody is welcome to enjoy this thread, and that is why I removed the "incident"... I hope it helped...

if anybody has any gripe to voice over my actions, please PM me... its cool... I'm cool... maybe we can go have tea in London or something... I know how all the Brits love Americans over here @lol@

back on topic, I saw a bunch of these things at Forbidden Planet on Shaftsbury Ave in London... I don't know if they were supposed to be rare or whatever.. but they had about:

15 red Angels

5 blue Angel variants

20 Gambits

20 Red Skulls

15 Sandmans

10 Kraven

5 Ultron

5 Mr Fantastic

• 2 weeks later...

So why exactly is no one posting in this thread anymore?

So why exactly is no one posting in this thread anymore?

As most of the posts leading up to the demise of this particular topic have been removed, anyone coming alone now can not see what the fuss was about.

Basically the members of this forum that contributed regurly in response to the topic being unpinned made some tongue in cheek comments that a certain mod took umbridge to.

There then followed some threats to members about the forum being locked and individuals being banned so in the space of 48 hours start to finish a new forum fan base was set up which is growing in strength and numbers all the time.

True to their word, most of the old members have not posted on here since so if you would like to discuss the collection with some like minded people you can follow the links below.

You can find it here.

http://figurines.17.forumer.com/

Also if you like the collection and want to see more of the figures you should check out this fan boy’s site

http://www.freewebs.com/grimreaper1664/

I should add that I am in no way involved with these other sites other than someone who enjoys reading what other people think of the Figurines.

My reasons for continuing to post links to these sites are that I like to see a sence of fair play and allow anyone who wishes to make contact with some like minded souls the oppertunity to do so.

Wow have just seen the THANOS special he looks great if you want to see a pitcure you might want to try another forum this one seem quiet at the mo!