The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection

J D M C

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

guess what guys!? I woke up to my Colossus special! Black Panther and Angel figurine!

Colossus is by far the best one so far with so much detail. Also in the angel mag you get the chance to buy a varient costume figurine for £5.99. It's angel with his blue face in white costume.

Very awesome though guys and Venom on the back on angels mag looks wicked.

guess what guys!? I woke up to my Colossus special! Black Panther and Angel figurine!

Colossus is by far the best one so far with so much detail. Also in the angel mag you get the chance to buy a varient costume figurine for £5.99. It's angel with his blue face in white costume.

Very awesome though guys and Venom on the back on angels mag looks wicked.

please please please post pics

HI All,

I got my Figs this morning, I got Black Panther, Angel & Colossus. Well All three of these are nice but the colossus is f*8king superb. I'm not usually a X-man nut but for me he's one of the best if not the best of far!!!

I also got a leaflet about 'blue' Angel today, it states that he will not be sent automaticlly, you've got to call a number (0870 033 1238 & quote your subscription number) to order him. I have just called this to order him although you've got to pay for this vis a card over the phone now or the leaflet states that you can also get him through Forbidden Planetstores only. The variant fig also comes with the standard issue #31 mag as well.

Well I'm chuffed to bits with these & guess who's coming next...!

IMP77. @firedevil@

HI All,

I got my Figs this morning, I got Black Panther, Angel & Colossus. Well All three of these are nice but the colossus is f*8king superb. I'm not usually a X-man nut but for me he's one of the best if not the best of far!!!

I also got a leaflet about 'blue' Angel today, it states that he will not be sent automaticlly, you've got to call a number (0870 033 1238 & quote your subscription number) to order him. I have just called this to order him although you've got to pay for this vis a card over the phone now or the leaflet states that you can also get him through Forbidden Planetstores only. The variant fig also comes with the standard issue #31 mag as well.

Well I'm chuffed to bits with these & guess who's coming next...!

IMP77. @firedevil@

Marvel%20both.jpg

Got 3 fgigs today. Pics up later.

Sadly right arm on Colossus is broken, replacement needed :(

Just ordered my Angel Variant through the number. It sounds like they are reserving subscribers one Angel Variant each, although don't quote me on that. Wonder how long he takes to arrive? hopefully with Venom & Iceman, or before : )

If there are only 5,000 ( I wonder if this means UK or Global?) get yours quick!

Hope I have BP, Angel & Col at home. This month seemed to take ages for them to arrive!!

Hey,

I've been reading this fourm for a while but thought I'd start posting.

I've been a subscriber since the collection first started and I'm really pleased with all the figures so far. I'm really looking forward to Venom next issues though.

I've just received my Black Panther and Angel figures today but sadly no Colossus! The pictures of him look excellent so I was a little gutted.

I phoned up to order the Angel varient and asked about Colossus, they said it would be sent with my next deliverey. That should mean that I'll get Venom, Blue Angel, Colossus and Iceman all together!

For thouse of you that are worried about the height of Venom, don't be - if you look on the Eaglemoss site it has Sandman listed as 89.5mm and Angel as 87.5mm, if you stand the 2 together you can see that Angle is much taller. It looks like the sizes on the site may not be too accurate!

Just ordered my Angel Variant through the number. It sounds like they are reserving subscribers one Angel Variant each, although don't quote me on that. Wonder how long he takes to arrive? hopefully with Venom & Iceman, or before : )

If there are only 5,000 ( I wonder if this means UK or Global?) get yours quick!

Hope I have BP, Angel & Col at home. This month seemed to take ages for them to arrive!!

Where did you ge the 5000 from? I'd be amazed if that is true cause they surely have more than 5000 subscribers and cause people don't get them at the same time (e.g. I haven't yet received my 30/31+Colossus) so I'd be pissed if I got my figurines, called to order and was told it had sold out (although I phoned using the helpline anyway so I've ordered it despite not having my latest mags/figurines).

From what the person on the helpdesk told me, apparently they're being sent out around issue 36 so appears as it we'll have to wait a few months (1 to 3) for it.

I suspect that because you have to wait longer than normal AND you have to pay when you order that they're going to be painting them to order (i.e. wait a month or so till they recon they're got all the orders they're going to get and then paint only the amount that have been ordered).Hence the limited edition, there'll be no backorders available (although it's a bit of a con cause it's limited to the amount of people who order them).

I wonder if FP will even physically stock the variant or whether there'll be a leaflet in the FP mags and people will have to order and pay and then get them when the FP's get stock?

Oh and if I recally the official release date for Colossus is the 19th so FP probably won't be getting them until next Thursday (but I might be wrong on that release date)

I'm sure I read 5,000 somewhere. Maybe I mis-read something. I would be impressed if there were 5,000+ subscribers to Eaglemoss though. That seems a bit high.

I asked when I ordered my Blue Angel and was told 5500 pieces nationally.

ps sorry about the size of the earlier photo, I will reduce it as soon as I get the chance!

wow the blue angel varient looks great and so does angel.

do you quote the number they give you when you first subscribe or do they give you a special number wiht the leaflet????????

Hey Great! @bananna@ I had Rogue, Black Panther and Colossus delivered today. Wow! really well painted and Colossus looks fantastic

DSC04370.jpg

I didn't take it out of the protective plastic shell, so sorry about the bad photo. And I've just got off the phone to Eaglemoss-I ordered the Blue Angel variant. I was like a kid at Christmas this morning @merryxmas@ , I couldn't wait to open the package

@firedevil@

well ive just ordered my varient angel.

i cant wait to get my issues the end of the month!!!!

i think they should of started doin varient earlier in the series unless they brin them out seperately i.e.

symbiote spidey n brown wolvie figs together for £10

the captain n dark phoenix for £10

and ect ect

wow the blue angel varient looks great and so does angel.

do you quote the number they give you when you first subscribe or do they give you a special number wiht the leaflet????????

Hi Mr P

The number you quote is on the top right hand corner of the A4 acknowledgement sheet which is in every box of goodies sent to subscribers. :D

hi grim i figured this out when the woman who i had called to order the varient asked for my subscription no. but thanks anyway.

are you going to update your site with pics of black, angel n coll ??????

hahahahaha you cant help but laugh

spmeone has really screwed up that

hahahaha £409 for a beast fig

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

obviously this man is bein messed about

1 man has -1 feedback