The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection

J D M C

Just looked at the pic of Invisible Woman. It's looks fine to me, even though she's not "invisible". I think that would be a bit difficult, I mean a clear resin just defeats the idea of a LEAD figurine collection. You can't have half a figurine (1 half visible), that wouldn't look right in my mind. It could have been a paint job like Iceman. Again wouldn't look right either. Yep, I think it's good enough and the pose is really good too.

Have you not heard of LEAD CRYSTAL. ;)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

look into my eyes look into my eyes not under the eyes but in them. your under

you will tell me where you got those pics from and if there are any further on from sue

321 your back again

come on dude tell us were u found them and if u have some more please post i want to see nightcrawler and hawkeye. :D

I don't have any others except 01 to 41, I am waiting for more to come available. My worry is that if I reveal how I got them then the "door" may close.

I would like to say that EAGLEMOSS have produced a fantastic collection to date and would love to see this go way beyond the rumoured 80 figs . It is a shame that they don't update their site as often as we would like and that it would be nice to have a confirmed collection "roll call". The interest in this collection is growing daily and I don't think releasing info to us will have anything other than a positive effect on sales. They only need to look at this site to see that folk are buying multiple pieces to repaint their own unique, and may I say AWESOME, specials.

Please support EAGLEMOSS and e-mail them your views, if you have not yet subscribed please consider doing so. I have had no problems with delivery and my figures generally arrive within 48hrs of my estimated date.

I have been thinking about putting a ratings section on my site to evaluate what you guys think of the figures released so far and also maybe a consolidated wish-list.

What are your thought out there? PS I do not work for EAGLEMOSS, just wish I did :D:D:D

look into my eyes look into my eyes not under the eyes but in them. your under

you will tell me where you got those pics from and if there are any further on from sue

321 your back again

LOL!!! I was thinking of saying the same thing.

well gr8 looking Sue , that completes the FF .

Pity she isn't out till mid MARCH 07

That is the only thing I have against an update , too long to wait to get them .

Oh well the wait is usually worth it .

The only bad 1 for the next 6 mths is Loki , but then again nothing in the world is perfect. @loll@

i agree with woza32 i dont like loki. i think that its the face he just looks about 60 but i dont think he should be that old

but

i also agree with irish legend about the xmen it's doin my head in them not sticking to one era.

i cant wait for grim reaper to post pics of nightcrawler n shadowcat n ironfist cos they are the one i want to see

Totally annoyed that the X men seem to be from different era's

Only upside is that I got to repaint Cyclops/Wolverine into their "Classic" costumes.

But does beg the question what era will the rest come from.

I know this is old but wtf is Dr Octopus ' s era

As for Loki he just does not right , can not explain why althougth not too sure about the butt theory @loll@

At the end I admit he may look good with the rest but..... I just can not get excited about him as I can the rest.

Roll on Colossus @yipee@

I would take loki any day over half the x-men we got cant even stand them together there all over the place

phoneix = 70s

storm = xtreme

cyke = astonising

rogue not sure

colossus looks 2nd gen

iceman is xfactor

angel xfactor

gambit jim lee

stick with one era so at least more than 2 xmen match

and doc ock is ultimate i think

Loki.jpg

THE PIECE STICKING OUT OF HIS BACK IS PART OF HIS HEAD PIECE

I would take loki any day over half the x-men we got cant even stand them together there all over the place

phoneix = 70s

storm = xtreme

cyke = astonising

rogue not sure

colossus looks 2nd gen

iceman is xfactor

angel xfactor

gambit jim lee

stick with one era so at least more than 2 xmen match

and doc ock is ultimate i think

Loki.jpg

THE PIECE STICKING OUT OF HIS BACK IS PART OF HIS HEAD PIECE

i thought angel was early 70's

his x factor has an x on it. this version doesnt

figurine suit

archangel-bigcostume6.jpg

x factor suit

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?act=A...post&id=884

and thanks grim reaper for revealing his "magic ways" to me

my mouth is sealed

and i dont think that they have done all the new figs cos i tried doin the thing n i didnt get any figs up it just came up with page cannot be displayed

i'll keep tryin until i get some pics so you never know but i will tell you guys if i get some

my mouth is sealed

and i dont think that they have done all the new figs cos i tried doin the thing n i didnt get any figs up it just came up with page cannot be displayed

i'll keep tryin until i get some pics so you never know but i will tell you guys if i get some

new-marvel_37.jpg

@cool@ @cool@ @cool@ Just so long as you don't go stealin my thunder!! @cool@ @cool@ @cool@ @peace@

my mouth is sealed

new-marvel_37.jpg

@cool@ @cool@ @cool@ Just so long as you don't go stealin my thunder!! @cool@ @cool@ @cool@ @peace@

well like you said before it depends on who finds it and posts it first

it could be someone who just looks on the figs part and see's its updated

so i guess its all down to fate

@peace@ @peace@ @peace@ @peace@ @peace@

Just looked at the pic of Invisible Woman. It's looks fine to me, even though she's not "invisible". I think that would be a bit difficult, I mean a clear resin just defeats the idea of a LEAD figurine collection. You can't have half a figurine (1 half visible), that wouldn't look right in my mind. It could have been a paint job like Iceman. Again wouldn't look right either. Yep, I think it's good enough and the pose is really good too.

Have you not heard of LEAD CRYSTAL. ;)

Yes I have heard of LEAD CRYSTAL, but LEAD CRYSTAL is a CRYSTAL not LEAD ;) . Still saying that, it's better than resin! she's definately got a better pose than some of the other figures!

Well I think LOKI looks great. I ain't got a problem with him @firedevil@

i think the site will be updated next thursday

yeah it might be but im just gonna try with my secret power and if i get results then i'll post them.

still cant believe what they did to sue

righteous bummer dude :(:(:(:(:(