The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection

J D M C

hey all i got my sandman yesturday i love it he is best soo far.

a little off topic here but if any of u have heard of mirco heros?

well anyways i had my first try at it and this is how it turned out

angle

i just used a template off a web site and painted it/

angle........do u mean angel or am i just talking crud

no i think he means angel??

thats a reeli good version of angel

i actually wouldnt mind the collection goin into the 250 area cos i think it would look cool

espicially on my shelves

ive not got my sandman yet. have just subscribed so hopefully i'll get my sandman n mr fantastic soon *crosses fingers n hopes*

i want my mysterio n scorpion n prowler n pyro

dam you eaglemoss you better make them

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Steve Rogers

Here’s my humble collection of these beauties:

232159378_410af71d9b.jpg

Not too bad for living over here in the US.

Thanks to a certain boardmember here I’ve gotten quite a few. :D

Here’s my humble collection of these beauties:

232159378_410af71d9b.jpg

Not too bad for living over here in the US.

Thanks to a certain boardmember here I’ve gotten quite a few. :D

looking good there

theres a box going out to you on monday with

mephisto

kraven

ghost rider

black cat

in it that clears us up for giant man

have ur ultron as well he will go in next box so box is not 2 heavy

Guest Steve Rogers

Thanks Legend- I really appreciate the help.

I have some more to send out to you as well…

Still looking for the new X-Men tho…

does any one else think the hulk is just the thing but bigger cos theyre in the same pose @hmmm@ @hmmm@ @hmmm@ @hmmm@ @hmmm@ @hmmm@ @hmmm@ @hmmm@

no. some poses are just re used with a slight difference

eg; hands lowered, (hulk n thing)

arm moved, (doctor strange n mephisto)

does anyone think that we should get an update of figs soon cos its been nearly 2 months

maybe next week sometime

@hmmm@ @hmmm@ @hmmm@ @hmmm@ @hmmm@ @hmmm@ @hmmm@

Well have now finished Wolverine

PICT0112.jpgPICT0114.jpg

and Black Knight , just need to find something to use as a sword

PICT0115.jpg

unfortunately am back to my cheap and nasty camera , will borrow better one in a few weeks and post better quality pics then

Think the next 1 i will do will be Hobgoblin , maybe

Can not wait till the end of September to get Colossus @yipee@

Oh I also asked emoss why FP had a colossus for sale and they didn't

Hopefuly they will answer tomorrow

wow your wolvie's well cool

i cant wait to see your version of hobgoblin if you decide to do it

i want to see a clear pic of colossus so i cant wait for them to put it up

still nothin on the colossus pic on the site

Dear Mr. Warrington,

Thank you for your mail.

I can confirm that Colossus will be part of our special editions but unfortunately I cannot tell you when he will be released, there are also a number of other specials that will be made as part of the collection but unfortunately our publishers have not yet provided with information in regarding to who will be in the collection or when.

I can tell you though that when a new special is released, we will notify all our current subscribers by letter. There is approximately 60 issues in this collection with a good possibility of it being increased but nothing has been definaltey confirmed as yet.

Kind regards

Astrid Hermans

Customer Care Consultant

From: stewart warrington [mailto:stewart.warrington@tesco.net]

Sent: 01 September 2006 06:32 PM

To: marvel@jacklinenterprises.com

Subject: Marvel Figurines general enquiry Colossus special

Forbidden Planet have added a Colossus Special in there website for release 30th September .

Is this an official special and will it be available from your website ?

Are there another planned specials for the near future ?

Also a friend has mentioned that this series will be extened to 80 isssues if not further is this true ( I do hope further )

Kind regards stewart

Very avid fan .

Keep up the good work

reply to my email regarding Colossus.

Great news is that in it is that astid says ' A NUMBER OF SPECIALS ARE PLANNED '

As Colossus is due end sept around #30 , that would mean 10# for every 1 Special

Again assuming this does go to 80# that could mean 5 more specials after Colossus

For those who collect their figurines from the shops. Have had problems in obtaining Sandman? I went to my local FP shop last saturday as I have a standing order with them. When asked for my reserved Sandman issue, the cashier mumbled we don't have it in, must be something to do with the bank holiday or sumfin'. Do these goons realize I don't lust live around the corner, I travelled approx 10 miles just for that sole reason, paid parking ticket and was told that. So I consoled myself in a few Civil War tie-ins. I'll leave it until next time now, when Mr. Fantastic's there.

for a special i think i would like a rhino fig, thano's fig n galactus n sentinal figs

For those who collect their figurines from the shops. Have had problems in obtaining Sandman? I went to my local FP shop last saturday as I have a standing order with them. When asked for my reserved Sandman issue, the cashier mumbled we don't have it in, must be something to do with the bank holiday or sumfin'. Do these goons realize I don't lust live around the corner, I travelled approx 10 miles just for that sole reason, paid parking ticket and was told that. So I consoled myself in a few Civil War tie-ins. I'll leave it until next time now, when Mr. Fantastic's there.

thats what it was like with my whsmiths so thats why i cancelled a decided to subscribe

question

when you first subscribed did you get told a letter would be sent and if so how long did it take to come??

hi,

an order, wolverine with brown costume, that some think you ?

1060-wol3.jpg1060-wol4.jpg

wow man thats incredible

do you have any other customs your doin??

i want a marvel girl costume fig. i'll only have the money november so i'll have to wait till then

i'll pm you nearer late october, early november.

i ahve friends that collect just the odd isues, and if i see em before they do i usualy get em, all of them have had lots of trouble finding cyclops anywhere in shops, local f.planed dint even have it but had loads of ultron after. very strange

i ahve friends that collect just the odd isues, and if i see em before they do i usualy get em, all of them have had lots of trouble finding cyclops anywhere in shops, local f.planed dint even have it but had loads of ultron after. very strange

thats what happended with my whsmith

no cyclops but loads of ultron

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well I'll kick off if they start messing me about, as so far I've not had a problem. This Angel varient & Colossus special - are those obtained via the Forbidden Planet stores or from FP International - which appears to be something different altogether.

great job angsombre

Angsombre what are you working on / have you done

can you post pics , as new ppl are coming on here and they may have missed what a talent you have .

hi

Ok as you want, then here all my custom does since the beginning of this collection.

1060-scarletface.jpg1060-zemo.jpg1060-hgf.jpg1060-banforfac.jpg1060-wol3.jpg

I am has your disposal if you have questions or if you want counsels

great job angsombre

Angsombre what are you working on / have you done

can you post pics , as new ppl are coming on here and they may have missed what a talent you have .

hi

Ok as you want, then here all my custom does since the beginning of this collection.

1060-scarletface.jpg1060-zemo.jpg1060-hgf.jpg1060-banforfac.jpg1060-wol3.jpg

I am has your disposal if you have questions or if you want counsels

Could you tell me what modelling clay you use, and give a little advice on how to use it?