The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection

J D M C

Yeah, it's all good £££ wise! (well for Eaglemoss anyways)

I've worked out that I'll spend £640.02p by the 80 issues, 6 Specials, 8 Plinths & 6 Binders, that's not including any 'varients' yet!

That's just for 1 collection, I used to collect two but I'm also collecting the GG Star Wars Mini Busts so funds got a little strained for a while but now I'm all upto date it's plain sailing from here (I hope)???

The way I can justify spending this amount of £££ each month to the 'mrs' is quite simple... I could spend this £££ on hookers, drugs etc, so she just leaves me to this (& my mini busts).

Anyway since they are going to do a 'varient' Angle, who else do you guys think will get this treatment?

Let the speculation commence...

IMP77.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:P Call me lucky but 1 sub is for me to display, 1 kept mint in bag, untouched (hoping it will be worth a few quid in years to come) and 1 for the misses, YES you read that correctly, she has one sub as well......

Bonus was though that we received all the free gifts..... :D

im realy hopeing this variant isent super rare, so its ONLY available thru the forbidden planet site n not even the oficial collection site, bit daft but arr well, i can see this selling out realy fast, being a a big angel fan if i dont get one ill be a bit pissed off.

Anyway since they are going to do a 'varient' Angle, who else do you guys think will get this treatment?

Let the speculation commence...

IMP77.

hopefilly itll be some of the older ones like a black spiderman or even iron spidy, yellow daredevil maby?

im new on here but have been interested in these figures form the start and got #4 the thing but then missed the rest up until capt britain!:( but i have seen the list of future figures and im pleased with i all exept the fact that there arnt enough brotherood members and im very upset that there is no toad! and pyro and avalanche could look good too! maybe they will do a blob speah?? not sure but hopefully they extend to 100 and include toad!! fingers crossed! comments or additions to wat iv said would be appreciated!!

welcome x-men freak

they should extend this series indef

But Stan Lee has to #100 that would be so fitting and cool , considering he had more than a hand in creating the Marvel Universe.

Does anyone now if you can order this series on the net from FP?

In reply to ordering this from the net from Fp, you can order the issues from the forbiddenplanet website at £5.99 inc free p+p

Y2jabba, the special issue of Blue Angel will also be avalible from Eaglemoss website ie where you can buy back issues, check out future issues etc, as well as being avalible from the Forbiddenplanet website, just to clear that.

Another figure I would like to see is Sabretooth...

In reply to ordering this from the net from Fp, you can order the issues from the forbiddenplanet website at £5.99 inc free p+p

Y2jabba, the special issue of Blue Angel will also be avalible from Eaglemoss website ie where you can buy back issues, check out future issues etc, as well as being avalible from the Forbiddenplanet website, just to clear that.

Another figure I would like to see is Sabretooth...

Sabretooth is already on the list i think, issue 60, will be a very cool model.

I also think that they line could easily be extended to 100! I mean, the X-Men's Brotherhood is missing a lot of good characters, eg.

Toad, Pyro, Avalanche, Blob

and not to mention other popular characters, X23, Bishop, Rachel Grey, Polaris, Jubilee, Dazzler, Lilandra, Banshee and a Sentinal

and even ones like Sunfire, Forge, Cannonball, Mojo, Longshot, Marrow, Callisto...

And regarding the varient.... Anyone think we could get a Dark Phoenix.... that would be FAB!

im sorry guys but i fail to see what is so great about the blue angel i think, personally that the normal red angel looks much better and i dont think im going to get the blue one! oh and does anyone have any ideas or defiante possiblilties for future specials i think rhino would be really good! but i mean galactus or a sntinel would be way out of scale or cost like £400! so any realistic suggestions maybe blob? any suggestions or comments wouls be apreciated.

I'm still short of my 'wish list' , though ! ( geez , never happy , hm ? )

Kingpin , Mandarin , Hercules , Black Knight , Antman , Klaw , Whirlwind , Radioactive Man ...

I've thought a little further since then , and have come up with more figures Eaglemoss could do ...

Abomination

Absorbing Man

Annihilus

Ant-Man

Banshee

Baron Mordo

Baron Zemo

Beetle

Black Knight

Blastaar

Blob

Crimson Dynamo

Diablo

Doc Samson

Dragon Man

Enchantress

Grey Gargoyle

Hercules

Kingpin

Klaw

Mandarin

Mimic

M.O.D.O.K

Mole Man

Molecule Man

Polaris

Psycho-man

Puppet Master

Radioactive Man

Rhino

Scorpion

Shocker

Super-Adaptoid

Titanium Man

Toad

Trapster

Vanisher

Whirlwind

Wizard

Wrecker

That's my choices ...

-- can anyone include all of these and keep adding to the list ?

How many figures can we get to ?

danger

dager

tigar

war bird

x-babie hawkeye :)

lilandra

abyss

banshee

blackheart

abomination

lady deathstrike

omga red

hammer head

toom stone

boomarang

sauron

mojo

the rusian

sorry it aint all in alphabetical order like stanleylee lol

just looked at the list and #61 is Super Skrull

How the hell can we have the FF as a family and not a Super Skrull figurine

Remember in an old issue we were told that there would be more about Giant Man in his own issue.... So perhaps that could be a future special...

They also said a Man Thing would be later issue ( in #8)

id like to say that i think dragonman would make a great special with his wings n stuff kinda like a gargoyle and also i really cant believe that there isnt a scorpion hes like one of spidermans biggest enemies!! maybe he will be a special too... and lady deathstrike she would look pretty good and again another (kind of) brotherhood member that they havent included!

just looked at the list and #61 is Super Skrull

How the hell can we have the FF as a family and not a Super Skrull figurine

Remember in an old issue we were told that there would be more about Giant Man in his own issue.... So perhaps that could be a future special...

They also said a Man Thing would be later issue ( in #8)

Ooops, I meant Man Thing, not Giant Man!

Hey Everyone,

Don't normally join up to message boards but I absolutely love the Marvel Figurine Collection and you guys seem to be getting some good insider info.

So it's maybe going to 80 now and the next special is Colossus, awesome.

I'm just a little disappointed Eaglemoss aren't doing any of the weirder Iron Man and Avengers villains. I would love a Mandarin, or Whirlwind figurine and how about a cool Sentry figurine?

The one thing I have noticed with the series is the varying quality of the figurines, do you guys think that Eaglemoss have more than a few sculptors? Cos Wolverine, Punisher and Captain America have the same kind of look but Green Goblin, Kraven, Mephisto and some of the figures on their website look way different.

And has anyone else seen the different Hulk thats in the extra mag that came with issue 1 looks much bigger and better.