The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection

J D M C

(only problem was a bent spear on Kraven, phoned about it and got a replacement within a week so no complaints!)

Did you have to pay for the replacement? Or send the damaged one back to Eaglemoss?

@firedevil@

I e-mailed CorgiUK about those die-cast Marvel figs. They replied:-

Dear Myke

Thank you for your email. We have no plans to release these models at present, but we only have information on what is due for release in 2006. Information on 2007 releases will be available after the next product launch, which will be held sometime in October.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any other enquiries you may have.

Kind Regards

Emma Phillips

Corgi Consumer Services

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 13 July 2006 08:51

To: info@corgi.co.uk

Subject: Email from the Corgi.biz website

Shame! I thought they looked quite good (but expensive). Mind you they always do on the ads! They didn't exactly rule out the possibility of them being released here in the UK....mmmmm fingers crossed. If they do I will probably get a few of them.

@firedevil@

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nah, I'm not gonna ba charged (apparently, will have to wait and see but from what they say I shouldn't be).

I sent the damaged Kraven back (I was a bit of a cheapskate and just stuck a blank label over the address on the box they sent the replacement to me in and filled in the address on that). And then I phoned them about a week later and confirmed that they'de received it.

30 days ago I ordered another plinth & binder - the site states allow 28 days for delivery. Are Eaglemoss trying to piss me off on purpose..?

Generally they mean "Working Days" don't they? In which case you're looking at 5 days per actual "week". Although I may be wrong

I'm not one for repainting, but this is the broken Elektra that I've had stuck in a cupboard for months.

I decided to paint it black to match the cover of Elektra #5.

Big_elektra_5.jpg

Sorry about the poor picture quality. That's mobile phones for you.

post-7408-1153324171_thumb.jpg

hey Phase, good to see your information was proved correct and some of the slightly hostile posting towards ya hasn't put you off the board.

Just to let you know that the ones who doubted ya voted for Mr. Sinister and Hercules so take revenge and let your pal know Moon Knight was the most popular character for the last figurine slot. You know it makes sense ;)

I'm kidding.

lol :) thanks alot mate

so a little off topic dose anyone know or have civil war #3 because if they do could u please pm and spoile it all for me or tel me when it is out. thanks

Haven't got it ( yet ) -- but it's due tomorrow , 20th July .

Ages since I read any comics , and this one's a real good one - finally , the Marvel Universe addressing how society would legislate for 'superheroes' .

Just hope they don't forget it all again come the end of the mini-series ....

Mephisto looks OK to me, getting mine this afternoon. Cyclops looks good to. I prefer the classic look with no hair showing.

Sub-Mariner looks really great IMHO. There's some great figurines on the way. ---->:) Happy!

i personaly dont like the the miphesto figurine, im not realy into the character but i think the paint job on it (well mine at least) is very basic, cyclops im realy looking forward to, if they get the gold trim on his uniform right itll be fantastic.

i personaly dont like the the miphesto figurine, im not realy into the character but i think the paint job on it (well mine at least) is very basic, cyclops im realy looking forward to, if they get the gold trim on his uniform right itll be fantastic.

Did you read my mind thats just what I thought.

@firedevil@ @firedevil@ NEWS JUST IN ON BLUE ANGEL VARIENT @firedevil@ @firedevil@

Price: £5.99 (same as a regular issue)

Release: Alongside Issue 31 of Red Angel

Where from: Forbiddenplanet AND, AND It will be avalible to subscribers though Eaglemoss.

Other news: For subscribers it will NOT be sent automatically (if you opted in for special editions)

and

Details of how to order will be sent with a leaflet in Issue 31 Red Angel.

So, Phase, I hope your happy, I off to go and cry in the corner on my own now....

Offical word, No bull!! Email Fom the Big Chief herself....Suzie. :D:D

From Cecile, in from Eaglemoss Productions... she also said there will be another Special in 07, and the release date for Colossus! YAY... AND ANOTHER VAIENT NEXT YEAR TOO!!!!

Dear Joe

Many thanks for your query and for sending us the web link below. We are very proud of our Marvel collection here at Eaglemoss and it is great to see that there are so many fans out there!

I can confirm that the pictures you saw are correct.

The Colossus will go on/sale on the 19th of October.

The Blue Angel figurine will be a special issue only available through Forbidden Planet and to our UK subscribers (on request, not automatically). It will be on sale alongside issue 31 the Red Angel.

We have further plans for another special in March 07, and possibly another variant.

Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards

Cecile

No probs about anyone believing me, it did seem weird. Looks a cool figurine though. Got a list of most of the extra figurines. The odd one might change between now and then apparently but it loks like it's going to be the following:

Super Skrull

Spider-Woman

Electro

Quicksilver

Dormammu

Black Bolt

Psylocke

The Vulture

Deadpool

The Leader

Nova

Cable

Black Widow

Kang

Havok

Falcon

Ms Marvel

Wonder Man

Mr Sinister

Which is a pain because I wanted Hercules to win the vote.

No probs about anyone believing me, it did seem weird. Looks a cool figurine though. Got a list of most of the extra figurines. The odd one might change between now and then apparently but it loks like it's going to be the following:

Super Skrull

Spider-Woman

Electro

Quicksilver

Dormammu

Black Bolt

Psylocke

The Vulture

Deadpool

The Leader

Nova

Cable

Black Widow

Kang

Havok

Falcon

Ms Marvel

Wonder Man

Mr Sinister

Which is a pain because I wanted Hercules to win the vote.

Really FAB list, I am especially looking forward to:

Spider-Woman, Quicksilver, Psylocke, Deadpool, Nova, Cable, Black Widow, Havok, Ms MArvel and Sinister :D :D :D I guess, as that brings us to #79.... #80 could be the rumoured Stan Lee figure?

And in my calculations, this is the apx. release dates, as long as the line up does not change...

25. Cyclops - 3 August 2006

26. Ultron - 17 August 2006

27. Sandman - 31 August 2006

28. Mr Fantastic - 14 September 2006

29. Rogue - 28 September 2006

30. Black Panther - 12 OCtober 2006

31. Angel - 26 October 2006

32. Venom - 9 November 2006

33. Iceman - 23 November 2006

34. Red Skull - 7 December 2006

35. Gambit - 21 December 2006

36. Submariner - 4 January 2007

37. Loki - 18 January 2007

38. She Hulk - 1 February 2007

39. Mystique - 15 February 2007

40. Dr. Strange - 1 March 2007

41. Invisible Woman - 15 March 2007

42. Nightcrawler - 29 March 2007

43. Medusa - 12 April 2007

44. Iron Fist - 26 April 2007

45. Shadowcat - 10 May 2007

46. Emma Frost - 24 May 2007

47. Capt Marvel - 7 June 2007

48. Vision - 21 June 2007

49. Bullseye - 5 July 2007

50. Hawkeye - 19 July 2007

51. Nick Fury - 2 August 2007

52. Warlock - 16 August 2007

53. Apocalypse - 30 August 2007

54. Lizard - 13 September 2007

55. Scarlet Witch - 27 September 2007

56. Prof X - 11 October 2007

57. Mysterio - 25 October 2007

58. Jacket & Wasp - 8 November 2007

59. Carnage -22 November 2007

60. Sabretooth - 6 December 2007

61. Super Skrull - 20 December 2007

62. Spider-Woman - 3 January 2008

63. Electro - 17 January 2008

64. Quicksilver - 31 January 2008

65. Dormammu - 14 February 2008

66. Black Bolt - 28 February 2008

67. Psylocke - 13 March 2008

68. The Vulture - 27 March 2008

69. Deadpool - 10 April 2008

70. The Leader - 24 April 2008

71. Nova - 8 May 2008

72. Cable - 22 May 2008

73. Black Widow - 5 June 2008

74. Kang - 19 June 2008

75. Havok - 3 July 2008

76. Falcon - 17 July 2008

77. Ms Marvel - 31 July 2008

78. Wonder Man - 7 August 2008

79. Mr Sinister - 21 August 2008

80. Unrevealed - 4 September 2008 (Stan Lee perhaps?)