The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection

J D M C

wow, and the prize for worst model goes to...

from the look of your pics it looks nothing like the one on the website. Thats a big shame as the one on the site looked amazing.

There's so little detail in the hair and costume, and her skin colour seems to have changed from a great tan to an albino :S

I think if you look at the mask of the one of the site and the one in that pic its shocking, they're so different, and not for better!

MMM! See what you mean! Oh dear, dear, me! I was hoping this wouldn't happen. Made me think when I realised there would be 60 + specials to be released. I thought that I hoped Eaglemoss wouldn't release steadily less quality models. Big operation... 60+ figurines + mags + stands + binders + etc etc, then add a very BIG demand for the Classic Marvel Figurine Collection = a LOT of pressure to the workers making/painting them.

Ah well, fingers crossed............

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just finished a WAR MACHINE custom i know hes not 100% comic correct but think he looks good will add 2nd coat of paint soon

61a988eb.jpg

23282028.jpg

and for mr p heres U.S. AGENT if ur wondering why hes nose is funny its cause i had to get a 2nd cap when he got knocked of the display and his nose chipped so rather than chuck the old cap i made us agent

21c3c2d6.jpg

ca82cc7d.jpg

the war machine is good i like it. still not seen a grey hulk or a white/grey elektra witch i am quite suprised at

GREY HULK

29fbd0be.jpg

42ad0fae.jpg

not got another elektra so cant do the white but if u want to send her on will do her lol @loll@

hers another I did a while back body came out well not happy with her face

WHITE STORM

046733ac.jpg

914f908e.jpg

irish u've just given me another 1 to add to my list of customs

btw those customs look cool n thanks for putting up the pics

your collection must be massive by now

plz can you pm me with all the colours used for ur customs?

thanks

mr p says bye

irish u've just given me another 1 to add to my list of customs

btw those customs look cool n thanks for putting up the pics

your collection must be massive by now

plz can you pm me with all the colours used for ur customs?

thanks

mr p says bye

what colours do u need and for which characters

im still waiting for my other spiderman to be delivered so i can paint him up into his spiderman3 costume, should be easy enough, just need some black n grey paint.

Hi guys,

I think to do a good black costume spider-man you should file away the webbing detail on the original. Both the black, and the new red/gold costumes in the comics are smooth and webbing free.

That's my plan anyway.

I'll post pics of my mods as soon as I can.

So far I've done a nice glossy Dark Phoenix and added some more detail to The Thing to bring out the detail between the rocky scales on his body.

Next up are by versions of spidy, and a classic brown version of wolverine.

Keep up the good work everyone!

hello

I come from registers on your forum that is interesting , I do it same collection in france (in this moment figurine available iron man)

I have just seen your customs irish legend and I congratulate you, I some realized and I submits them for you

When think you.

scarlet spider

52-scarletface.jpg52-scarletdos.jpg

and zemo

52-zemo.jpg

thank-you

wow angsombre they are really cool.

did you put the blue shirt on scarlet spidey yourself.

what figure did you use for baron zemo

irish what colour paints did you use for

us agent,

grey hulk,

war machine,

warbird,

yellow daredevil,

spiderwoman

thanks

mr p has left the building

What the? #WTF# Where did Zemo /Scarlet Spider come from I cant find any figurines released so far that match there pose.

Very clever looking customs ^_^

Wow thats great work I would have never guessed that Zemo use to be Spider-man with his arm raised up like that.

How long did they take to do ?

Its always great to see customs keep up the great work everyone. @notworthy@