The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection

J D M C

hmmm.... Punisher and Torch arrived for me, but not Juggs...

For people who did get him, was he sent with the other two, or in a box on his own??

same box.

:( :(

Dunno why my one never came then

If it does not come by Tuesday I better call Eaglemoss... Same happened with Hulk for me.. he came 6 weeks after everyone else got him :grrr:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really want a Rhino

Me too -- Rhino's ACE !!

... Abomination and Absorbing Man wouldn't go amiss either .... !

With regard the three Specials , might it be that Eaglemoss have instead decided to extend the run of 'normal' issues to include more characters anyway ?

Colossus , for example , isn't that much bigger than , say , Thor , the Thing or Doctor Doom .

Just a thought ....

well that sucks really cause i need a king pin and a rhino! and y hulk i dont see the point in that some other ppl need to be made i think we all should be anoyed and email right away.

i have and i no alot of others have and in my email i gave a few sugestions from this thread. Maybe this is gonna help the thread i mean time will tell

Why Hulk? I don't like Hulk, but having a Marvel collection without Hulk is like having a Marvel collection with Spiderman. The Hulk is one of the major characters in the Marvel U. Kingpin and Rhino can be missed out, Rhino especially. I'd also be able to live happily without Colossus.

irish who is the dude next 2 warbird?

btw very cool collection

im gonna do a black spidey soon just need to get the paint.

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering how the ones who have a direct subscription from eaglemoss are doing.

I have only had issues 2 and 3 from them so far. I wasn't sent issue 2 at first. When i contacted them they said they would send it to me. Hovever instead they sent me another issue 3. I contacted them again and the finally sent me issue 2 this monday.

The postman delivered another issue tis morning. And gues what.....................another issue 2 was in the box. @grumpy@

Has any of you had similar problems or is it just me they do not like, as I also subscribe to the Lord of the Rings figures and so far had only up to 28 from them when i should be close to 50 by now.

Mike

Yeah ive had the same they even cancelled my subscription I was receiving the post issues that run out of order from the frist 15 on the web site i should have had issue 13 magneto but received issuse 13 daredevil which i already had at issue 8 because of thier error and had to wait 5 months for my hulk but i havent given up and have picked up all issues to date any way i can. damn evil eaglemoss

btw very cool collection

US Agent maybe? probably not but its just a guess. Got Elektra, Human torch and Juggernaut. All of them are excellent.

Elektra looks great, much much better than i expected. The Sai's look a tad square but apart from that excellent job on one of my faves.

btw very cool collection

US Agent maybe? probably not but its just a guess. Got Elektra, Human torch and Juggernaut. All of them are excellent.

Elektra looks great, much much better than i expected. The Sai's look a tad square but apart from that excellent job on one of my faves.

hi yes its U S agent

and i did a brown wolvie hes on page 49

just emailed Suzie asking what's going on. i'm hoping everyone else has. I'm quite happy for the colection to continue for a lot longer than planned. characters are missing from the list!!

Far as I am concerned they can run this line indefinately ( would have to have some variants around the 80/90 mark :) )..

just emailed Suzie asking what's going on. i'm hoping everyone else has. I'm quite happy for the colection to continue for a lot longer than planned. characters are missing from the list!!

Glad to hear it! If we keep requesting maybe Eaglemoss will oblige us!? But of course this collection is all about making money out of people who like Marvel (us!). If it sells very well, they will seriously consider carrying it on. If it doesn't, then they won't.

I think I would like them to release more character figurines rather than any variations. After all Spiderman is the 'Classic' and Scarlet Spidy is not

@firedevil@

Glad to hear it! If we keep requesting maybe Eaglemoss will oblige us!? But of course this collection is all about making money out of people who like Marvel (us!). If it sells very well, they will seriously consider carrying it on. If it doesn't, then they won't.

I think I would like them to release more character figurines rather than any variations. After all Spiderman is the 'Classic' and Scarlet Spidy is not

@firedevil@

But Beast is not his classic look , also if everyone emails Suzie at once will she not get sick of it and not reply( just a thought I emailed her at the weekend so not holding my breath for a reply @doh@