The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection

J D M C

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my forbidden planet dosent realy sell em, they sell the odd one or two, like ive sed i subscribe from my local newsagents but its always good to see em in the shops just incase somethin happens, or u want 2 copys, woohoo, 3 weeks n 3 figs comeing up! Good job i get payed thur.

my forbidden planet dosent realy sell em, they sell the odd one or two, like ive sed i subscribe from my local newsagents but its always good to see em in the shops just incase somethin happens, or u want 2 copys, woohoo, 3 weeks n 3 figs comeing up! Good job i get payed thur.

I am still waiting for second jean grey that i orderd from my newagent ( first was repainted as dark pheonix) so having some # on the shelves near me would be nice .

Is anyone planning to do anymore repaints ( had thought to repaint sandman as hydroman ,, black panther as moon knight ) that kind of thing ???

I am still waiting for second jean grey that i orderd from my newagent ( first was repainted as dark pheonix) so having some # on the shelves near me would be nice .

Is anyone planning to do anymore repaints ( had thought to repaint sandman as hydroman ,, black panther as moon knight ) that kind of thing ???

i was gonna get my uncle to paint a black suited spiderman =)

yeah hes bit better in hand they should have done him in his normal costume with fire hair and maybr his hand up with a ball of fire in it

did you get a order form for the Juggs special with torchy ?

I like the fact they have done him totally flame on. He looks class

hey, i don't know why but i never clicked on this, i would love to have a set of these....and sorry for all the questions i'm aboot to ask(i only skimmed through the pages)

1) how many are out so far??

2) whats the price for one of these??

3) where can you buy them??

4) does anybody have all that are out so far??

5) am i complete idiot for asking these questions??

thanks ahead of time and i'll answer that last one for you...yes!!

hey, i don't know why but i never clicked on this, i would love to have a set of these....and sorry for all the questions i'm aboot to ask(i only skimmed through the pages)

There are 18 out so far now that Torch is out. That isn't including the specials though. There has been one special out...The Hulk and Juggernaut is the next one due out. So 19 in total so far. The Specials are just bigger figurines by the way so they are used for larger marvel characters like the hulk.

The ordinary figurines are £5.99, the specials are £9.99.

I am a subscriber with Eaglemoss but i don't know whether they supply these for Canada. I think they are Europe only, they certainly don't do it for the USA so its looking doubtful for ya. Your best bet will probably be Ebay.

There are 18 out so far now that Torch is out. That isn't including the specials though. There has been one special out...The Hulk and Juggernaut is the next one due out. So 19 in total so far. The Specials are just bigger figurines by the way so they are used for larger marvel characters like the hulk.

The ordinary figurines are £5.99, the specials are £9.99.

I am a subscriber with Eaglemoss but i don't know whether they supply these for Canada. I think they are Europe only, they certainly don't do it for the USA so its looking doubtful for ya. Your best bet will probably be Ebay.

thanks for all that candid rook!! yeah, i don't think they'll be coming around here, that kinda sucks cause they really look good!!

so far 2 specials hulk and subscriber only spiderman on rooftop

#18 out today ( human torch)

Would imagine most ppl on this forum have complete set ( i do)

Best way to get them would be ebay , maybe pricey but you can pick up all of them to date in 1 go from there.

Picked up torchy today , must admit he is good , was not too sure he would turn out as good.

on the back punisher looks alot better than on the website (fingers crossed he turns out ok) .

Juggernaut is still looking awesome can not wait till next thurs woohooo @bounce@

I'm pleased Punisher looks better than he does on the web site. That's one good thing I suppose. Black Cat looks perrrrect. Captain Britain - I'd have prefered the original costume with the staff, not that gold thing he used to fly with. Just me showing my age again...

just got my torch home, mag isent to great but the figurine is pretty good, better than expected, n yeah i agree the punisher looks better, when i saw it on the web site it reminded me of the old man down the road that used to steal out footballs :-P

realy lookin forward to black cat n cyclops now.

Eaglemoss will be issuing 60 figurines so far (although there will be a possiblity they will release more), including a number of specials (information on how many yet to be made public). What Eaglemoss did first off was to release these as a pilot in few picked areas just to gauge public reaction and see if they sold ok. Eaglemoss issued 14 figurines in this pilot release, by the time they stopped it and then relaunched the collection. Those pilot issues will be much sort after by collectors! Good job I collected them all from the start! The following are the 14 pilot issues. Some have differant numbers and a slight variation on the colour scheme:-

1. Spiderman
  2. Wolverine
  3. Doc Oc
  4. The Thing
  5. Storm
  6. Iron Man
  7. Green Goblin
  8. Dare Devil
  9. Dr. Doom
  10. Blade
  11. Capt. America
  12. Silver Surfer
  13. Magneto
  14. Jean Grey/Phoenix

The first 6 came with a slipcase that went over the box (Eaglemoss should have carried on with that when they releaunched!), the same that comes with the specials. Now I'll answer your Q's....

1. Figurines released so far = 18. Specials = 1 (The Hulk) with Juggernaut to be released soon
  2. If you subscibe the price is £5.99 for the normal figurines (same as the newsagents) and £8.99 (£1 cheaper than the newsagents) for the specials + free P&P. For subscribing you also got the following free gifts:- A) Free display stand, B)Free binder for the mags and C) a special spiderman on a gargoyle figurine. The first issue (Spiderman) was an introductory price of £2.99. They are issued fortnightly.
  3. As you're in Canada I don't know what the laws are as regarding lead (as in the US), but you can see them on ebay for sale (again, I don't know about the import of lead). You might have to pay over the odds, especially considering the costs of postage. Saying that I have seen them go cheaper, even the Hulk special. The Spiderman subsciber gift has been selling for around the £20 mark and again I have seen this cheaper. Try this site, (www.thecomicguru.co.uk). Here the figurines are the same as the issue price for the newsagents (i.e. £2.99 for the first issue, £5,99 for the others.) The specials are dearer though, at £12.99. The display stands are also dearer at £12.99 and the binders are £6.99 + of course the postage. Check it out and see. I'm sure there are other sites selling these - have a surf.
  4. I have them all so far except Elektra, The Human Torch and Juggernaut as I'm waiting for them to be sent (I'm a subsciber). Should get them within a few days. :D
  5. No you're not an idiot.

Eaglemoss have, as far as I can tell, also released these figurines in Germany and South Africa

Good luck

@firedevil@

Picked up torchy today , must admit he is good , was not too sure he would turn out as good.

on the back punisher looks alot better than on the website (fingers crossed he turns out ok) .

Juggernaut is still looking awesome can not wait till next thurs woohooo @bounce@

I am so glad to hear that about the Punisher because the picture had me kinda worried and since he is my fave marvel character i want him to look as awesome as possible. I'll cross all my fingers that it turns out cool

Called Eaglemoss today about something regarding my payment details, and I asked them when will they be shipping Torch/Punisher & Juggs, and they sdaid that they will be shipped to subscribers on Monday 1st May... tho as that is a bank holiday, I assume it will be Tuesday before it leaves their offices... so Thursday/Friday when we get them!