The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection

J D M C

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

picked up storm yesterday , good figurine .

Filled in the questionare today, the only real tricky question was what is your most and least favorite issu.

What did everyone put for this , I had a real long think and fav was spiderman and least was dr doom ( his figurine is awesome but the mag was a real let down and to put it bluntly crap.

Remember folks vote collossus please icon4.gif

picked up storm yesterday , good figurine .

Filled in the questionare today, the only real tricky question was what is your most and least favorite issu.

What did everyone put for this , I had a real long think and fav was spiderman and least was dr doom ( his figurine is awesome but the mag was a real let down and to put it bluntly crap.

Remember folks vote collossus please icon4.gif

have not got my mag yet... so i dunno bout the questionaire... but as for fave and least fave... I guess it would be:

Fave - Phoenix

Lease Fave - Blade

I must be Phoenix will rise's nemesis as my answers were the exact opposite.

My favourite issue: Blade. Outstanding figurine, the best so far, although storm and iron man come pretty close. Magazine great.

Least favourite: Jean Grey/Phoenix. Disappointing figurine. Magazine ok.

No mags yet either... am I always the last to recieve these..?

So far least favorite - Blade

favorite - Captain America

nope, i aint got mine either, i dont think any of the subscribers have got them yet!?

and yep, i agree, worst is Blade ;)

Have had to start 2nd binder because could not fit storm #14 in .

How the hell are we supposed to fit 20# in each binder, have 13# and hulk in 1st and it is full already .

Blade least fav ? is that because of the worth of the character or the quality if the magazine ?

least fav mag - blade

least fav fig - Cap America

Fav Mag - Spiderman

Fav Fig - Hulk

Finaly got my plith and two binders. Im hoping to fit 15mags in a binder, with the Family tree and specials in a different binder.

and i havnt got storm yet or thor,.. think they'll come between next week and the thurs after.

Have had to start 2nd binder because could not fit storm #14 in .

How the hell are we supposed to fit 20# in each binder, have 13# and hulk in 1st and it is full already .

Blade least fav ? is that because of the worth of the character or the quality if the magazine ?

They probably don't like the character because the actual figurine itself was class and i thought the mag was great.

LOL i must be the only guy in this thread that actually likes Blade.

I must be Phoenix will rise's nemesis as my answers were the exact opposite.

My favourite issue: Blade. Outstanding figurine, the best so far, although storm and iron man come pretty close. Magazine great.

Least favourite: Jean Grey/Phoenix. Disappointing figurine. Magazine ok.

:o

For me, the reason against Blade is more based on the fact that I do not particularly like his character, nor was I too interested in reading about him... His figure is good of course, I was basing my original answer just on the magazine, not the figure...

So...

Best Magazine - Phoenix

Best Figure - Hulk and Magneto

Worst Magazine - Blade

Worst Firgure - Green Goblin (sorry, I think it could have been MUCH better!)

Edited by Phoenix Will Rise

very good works, remember me to the old models that are hacian to compete by the prizes that Wizard ofrecia by best customs, model, statue or original or bold design but, finds, by distant 90's

My Fave is Iron man, my least fave is Storm, mainly due to it being poorly painted. Regardless I've taken a photo, along with a couple of older figures.

Has anyone else had to wait two months for the Hulk, I'm fed up of waiting and Eaglemoss are slow to give an excuse.

storm.jpgwolfy.jpgspidy.jpg

Yeah, i'll vote for colossus when i get my questionairre.

Fave Model: Wolverine proberly

Least fave model: Blade, dont get me wrong i like the character, and the model looks good in terms of looking like the character, but i just find it really bland and boring due to it being really dark colours, whereas all the others are all nice and bright with their cool suits and stuff.

Dont really know about which magazines i like and dislike.