E-hobby Galvatron

Toilet_Head

While I really do like the original colors, got a refurbished one here and one to fix up on the way, I really am looking forward to the show accurate colors one, even got it on pre-order.

Can't really see paying that much for basically a reissue of one figure that's already readily available on eBay for dirt cheap.

Just read the news on tfw2005

e-Hobby has listed a preorder for an Exclusive G1 Galvatron. This one will be in his original colors, while the mass release will be show accurate colors. Plus it looks as if this one will be expensive. It's listed at 7,350 Yen with a release date of January 2006.

Whoo, hoo! :D

Pic

i usually like reissues, but im sorry, that looks like crap imo. its justt deformed. what year was this made in?

Notice btw that it has added yellow lines, sorta like Energon Tidalwave's Energon leak

In the cartoon he was always shorting out...which always made him flip out....maybe thats what the yellow electricity marks are for?

wow...its wierd how ehobby is selling the original G1, while the regular release is the anime colours...

i thought for sure it would be the other way around...

well i dont think this will be one of the hotter e-hobby reissues released...

wow...its wierd how ehobby is selling the original G1, while the regular release is the anime colours...

i thought for sure it would be the other way around...

well i dont think this will be one of the hotter e-hobby reissues released...

E-Hobby is known for producing toys in their original colours (mostly diaclone), and the regular reissues tend to be the anime style (Prime and Megs' energy weapons, Starscream's lighter blue, Bumblebee's head, etc) so it follows suit quite well

(noteble exceptions: Astrotrain, Bluestreak)

Now I know for sure I'll skip it. The price is way too high since Galvy really isn't that big, and doesn't have an ounce of die-cast on him. The lack of cartoon-accurate colors is the final nail with this one.......

You do know that the regular release will be in cartoon accurate colors, right?

As for getting Galvatron, I will be getting both. He was and is my favorite Decepticon. I'm hoping, too, that the E-Hobby will be in a G1 style box like previous exclusives have been. That will just be the icing on the cake for me :)