Serpenterra

Cobra Command

Nice, I like the concept and the custom. Great work man!

I could see the comic now "The Bride of Serpentor!"

move over pythona! great job. realy nice sculpting bet that took awhile. I'm a prude though, and would have clothed her a bit more lol.

Yeah, I was kinda going with something you would see in BeastMaster or something. Like I said I was mainly bored when I made her and was taking a break from my Flash and BeachHead customs that are not turning out as great as I hoped. I had fun with this though and that`s what counts.

That figure is sweet! I all so never got to see a pic of your serpentor up close very nice (but he needs a head dress of some kind)! Where are all your pics posted? Oh btw the way u cut the snakes out of a donor serpentor? I tried it once and end up cuttin to much and I just lost the will to do it lol.

I like it...Serpentor went and got the DNA of the greatest women in history! Great work!

That would be a funny list of DNA Parts. Ok Evil chicks it is though, I vote Hilary Duff as one!

Erzsebet "Elizabeth" Bathory would have to be in the DNA list. She is a descendant of Vlad the Impaler (a.k.a. Dracula).

Others that would work:

Cleopatra

Helen of Troy

Mavia, was Queen of the Bedouin Saracens from 370 to 380 AD

Kogo Jingo, Empress of Japan was skilled with sword, bow and naginata. She conquered Korea in 201 AD, personally leading her navy who she prohibited from raping or plundering when they took cities. She governed for 70 years and was succeeded by her son Emperor Ojin. Among the tributes she brought back from her conquests was Japan's first written language.

Marilyn vos Savant

Xena

I like it...Serpentor went and got the DNA of the greatest women in history! Great work!

That would be a funny list of DNA Parts. Ok Evil chicks it is though, I vote Hilary Duff as one!

Erzsebet "Elizabeth" Bathory would have to be in the DNA list. She is a descendant of Vlad the Impaler (a.k.a. Dracula).

Others that would work:

Cleopatra

Helen of Troy

Mavia, was Queen of the Bedouin Saracens from 370 to 380 AD

Kogo Jingo, Empress of Japan was skilled with sword, bow and naginata. She conquered Korea in 201 AD, personally leading her navy who she prohibited from raping or plundering when they took cities. She governed for 70 years and was succeeded by her son Emperor Ojin. Among the tributes she brought back from her conquests was Japan's first written language.

Marilyn vos Savant

Xena

Good list,never heard of some of those names before.

• 3 weeks later...

hmmm I kinda like the idea of a low level cobra troop or something making her way up the ranks by um... sweet talking the emperor?

Phanstar