17 members have voted

1. 1. Best Color for a Custom Whale

• Black (Night Force remake)
    • Black (Cobra)
    • White (Arctic Joe)
    • White (Arctic Cobra)
    • Crimson (Speaks for itself)
    • Other

I had started to do a custom Whale a while back. I was going with the Arctic theme (I think I really liked how my Stinger came out). Now that I have won another Whale (or most of one actually), I was wondering what other colors would look nice. I'm leaning toward making it a Cobra vehicle since Joe keeps stealing our good stuff (Moray). Just wanted some outside input.

Well, the one I started is white and black. It used to be a NF version. It was basically a shell, so I knew restoring it wouldn't be cost effective. I painted the basic hull white and the outer edge black. I also kept the part that you push down on to make the blades spin the original black. I just got to wondering if I was going to gut the new one I got to continue the white one, or maybe move in another direction with a clean slate with the new one.

GREY.. ^ like he said, US NAVY Grey. It is the best option I think.

by the way, I LOVE that TF version.. why the hell didn't the Con stuff fit the original TF color scheme?

The WHALE is my holiest of vehics. Always have been my fav.

I'm not a Tiger Force fan but must say JoeRhyno did a fantastic job on that custom.

A Gray Navy version would be pretty hot. The unreleased "Sea Wolf" version looks awesome. Also an arctic white. ( WHALEs were used a lot in the 'toons not camo matched).

But I'd prefer the old traditional green, maybe with a little Camo. Not Hasbroly overdone with a crazy "marble" , just a clean custom camo with gray trim.

DEFINITELY NO COBRA RECREATIONS!!!

tigerforce.jpg

-by carnage717 @ JoeCustoms

How about like this???? I'd like to see a TF Cutter too!!!

@faint@ .............................

Ahhhhh ummmmmmmmm what was the question again......... oh yeah go with arctic white and make a arctic Cutter and Shipwreck just like what Hasbro was going to do.

Me though, I want to make that TF one! :)

Draven