Recent Purchases

nomadofthewaves

I dunno what it's called, but i know it's part of a series. I own a red trike, a black truck with a roof like Trailbreaker has, a yellow pick-up truck and a grey plane. All with the same detachable pull-back engine.

Pretty cheap stuff, had them since i was a kid.

*Edit* i also own a lorry of the same series, which is "accidentally" coloured like Prime. Much smaller though, and again with the same pull-back engine.

The pull-back engines are sometimes red, sometimes grey and sometimes have a label on them.

I haven't received them yet won them over the weekend so hopefully by this weekend i'll have them.

I'll post better pics, those were the pics used for the auction pretty bad, but i'll take decent ones.

Also if you guys could help identify some of the ones you see in the pics that would be great.

I recognise some but others I don't.

Also if you guys could help identify some of the ones you see in the pics that would be great.

I recognise some but others I don't.

The blue Go-Bot in between Shrapnel & Soundwave is named Tank. Next, the futuristic car is a Super Go-Bot from series 1 known as Psycho. Incidentally, they're both Renegades. I thought for a minute that the police car was Hans-Cuff but that can't be right because the top should be white.

OmegaHarbinger

Looks like you have a Kingdam Starscream in there as well.  If you have the larger wings I would definately be willing to buy one of them off of you or make some kind of trade.  I have a Kingdam Screamer, but the left wing is missing its stripe decal.

Which picture is the kingdam starscream in i'm guessing the 2nd one.

Won this megatron tonight 41$'s.

1d_1_b.JPG

83_1_b.JPG