Star Wars Episode Vi Question....

Skips

I just re-watched like yet another version of it (perhaps) of the Return of the Jedi on TV tonight. (On CBC)

At the end, you know when the hologram spirits of Obi-Wan, Yoda and Anakin shows up, which Anakin was it? I could have sworn I saw an Episode III, Christen Haydenson Anakin with the long curly hair!!!!! But I remember clearly that other versions I've watched, it was the older Anakin...

Is this the new version or something?????? OMG.....

Please lmk! Ease my mind!

Thats cool! :) Then how come Lucas didn't replace Obi-wan (with Ewan) but used the previous late-Ben?

My man... You made my weekend ;)

hahaha Awesome Sold!!

what about yoda howd he die

Wasn't it from old age?

Yea old age :( VERY old age... lol

It's really just a way to tie the two trilogies together... The argument that Anakin died as a young man when he became Vader is a bit flawed, because the whole point of the end of ROTJ is that Anakin returned from the Dark Side.

Oh yeah man! P I M P !!!

LOL

It's really just a way to tie the two trilogies together... The argument that Anakin died as a young man when he became Vader is a bit flawed, because the whole point of the end of ROTJ is that Anakin returned from the Dark Side.

Think about it like this...Anakin "died" the moment he crossed the line and killed Mace Windu. His actions after that were someone else (Vader). His treatment of Padne illustrates this. Where Anakin loved Padme, Vader was more like an abusive husband who was more interested in power than love. His murder of Padme ensures that Anakin dies for good and only Vader remains

I'm really not a big fan of any of the changes. Additions and new material are cool, but don't go change stuff around.

Arch

Yoda dies??? When? Is this something I should have remembered from Return of the Jedi, had I not been so drunk?

And how was Boba's voice changed? To resemble Jango/the clones?

Think about it like this...Anakin "died" the moment he crossed the line and killed Mace Windu. His actions after that were someone else (Vader). His treatment of Padne illustrates this. Where Anakin loved Padme, Vader was more like an abusive husband who was more interested in power than love. His murder of Padme ensures that Anakin dies for good and only Vader remains

Well Anakin didn't technically die or cease to exist,he was just radically changed. Its not as if Anakin was possesed, he was just corrupted. Therefore he should really appear as an older version of himself, not any younger. So the change was made to basically link both trilogies together.