Upcoming Guest Star on Smallville!

GrtEternal

Aquaman! Coming To Smallville!, Second DC Hero guest star.

Just found out from ComicsContinuum this morning.

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/050...09/03/index.htm

And if that's how he looks, they sure picked the right actor to play him. ;)

Anyone knows what's the episode is all about. The title will be "Aqua" so I guess it has something to do with water! :rolleyes::D

Edited by Bespin refugee

Actually, Aquaman won't be the only guest star from the DC Universe; a major character from the Superman universe will be introduced in the first episode ;)

I'd like to see Bruce show up also, but, it doesn't seem to be in the cards; at least, not in the near future. :-/

If you want to see how Aquaman fits into this season, check out episode #5-4 here:

http://www.kryptonsite.com/smallvillespoilers.htm

Oh how cool it'll be to see Bruce Wayne...

Whens this starting up again?..

Man I forget how the last one ended even...

CLark went off some place with his "dad" or something didn't he? :S

& lex's dad killed that one guy ... aquaman eh?..

Kinda lame imo... I wonder if clark will come crashing down to earth into the sea or something & guess who saves him :S Naw... that would be too lame even for this show :D

Whens this starting up again?..

Man I forget how the last one ended even...

The new season starts on Sept. 29th on the WB (last season's finale runs the week before).

Aquaman! Coming To Smallville!, Second DC Hero guest star

What about krypto?

The dog's name was changed at the end of the episode, wasn't it?!?

Shelby

I guess you could say the 2nd cameo from outside of the Superman family. ;)

What have we had so far?

Queen Industries (Oliver Queen - Green Arrow)

Bart Allen (w/ 'references' to other Flash's)

"Krypto"

pseudo 'Supergirl'

a passing reference to Wonder Woman

^IIRC, it was one of those 'blink, and you'll miss it' references. There was a quick shot of a newspaper headline in one of the eps; I believe it said something about a "Themyscirian" (?)

Edit: check out the "Episode Notes"

Kryptonsite has an interview w/ Alfred Gough (Executive Producer of Smallville) [spoiler Warning]

K-SITE: Is there any more news on a "Return of Bart" story? [bart Allen, aka the teenaged future Flash, appeared in the episode "Run"]

GOUGH: Potentially. If we have the right story, we'd bring him back. But he's also a recurring character on Veronica Mars now.

K-SITE: Are there any plans for other DC Comics heroes showing up this season beyond Aquaman?

GOUGH: I can't say which one, but we are definitely kicking around another one.

GOUGH: I think this is the season, as a fan, you've been waiting for...You'll see Aquaman, Brainiac, and potentially other DC characters. So I think it's the season the fans have been waiting for.

that dude is from Niceville. Ive got a few friends from Niceville florida. its a pretty small town.

hopefully the guy doesnt suck.

Brainiac has been sorta a given IMO ... I think thats why his "dads" been acting all nuts to start with ect ... Most likely trying to get/use clark to help him get free from the computer he is "traped?" in ?..

:S

WHens the new seasons start anyways?..

Allso, I thought I read they were having trouble getting a bruce to be an SV ... cause the movie was on then ... Said the head guys couldn't seem to fathom a difference between the two lol ...

TV.com:

Lionel can be seen reading a newspaper with a headline referring to "Queen Industries." In the DC comics lore, Queen Industries is (or was) owned by Oliver Queen, aka Green Arrow. No indication the character may ever appear, however, then or since.

;)

The Aquaman appearance is reportedly to blame for the Aqua-embargo that is now in effect for the writers of JLU. Thus the absence of AQ in last weekend's eps and the change from Black Manta to Devil Ray.

so its not because black manta is actually black or some pc garbage?

The Aquaman appearance is reportedly to blame for the Aqua-embargo that is now in effect for the writers of JLU.  Thus the absence of AQ in last weekend's eps and the change from Black Manta to Devil Ray.

so its not because black manta is actually black or some pc garbage?

I think thats a totally different story... But yeah, for Devil Ray, I think you are right.