Check Out Hasbro's Sigma 6 Page Now!

Ashtalon

I just decided to check out Hasbro's web page to see if there was any new info on Sigma 6. Check out the link below:

http://www.hasbro.com/gijoe/default.cfm?page=team

then select what character you want and click on them. A specific page is brought up about that character. On the left side of the page a little window shows stop animation of that character's Sigma 6 action figure doing some kind of action.

My favorite is Heavy Duty. He loads up his gun which is neat. However, HD mimicks shooting his gun which is just hilarious.

I can't wait to get these toys now! These animations are an awesome idea!

Also, it states that a TV commercial will be online (and airing I'm assuming) soon. I think this addresses the complaint that some people had about GI Joe not getting commercials.

One last thing. The site states the S6 figures as being available on October 1st. I guess we can assume that the figures will actually start appearing before that, hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

You know...if Hasbro really wants to promote and sell these toys to the max, they'd be ahead to make a 30 minute commercial/episode of sorts, using this very stop animation style with the TOYS themselves.

That looks cool.

The Stop-Animations remind me of Small Soldiers. :) The Ninja Showdown game is pretty funny - also quite entertaining.

You know...if Hasbro really wants to promote and sell these toys to the max, they'd be ahead to make a 30 minute commercial/episode of sorts, using this very stop animation style with the TOYS themselves.

That looks cool.

well i doubt it will be 30 minnutes but if you click on toys at the top then scroll down you'll see what looks like a sigma commercial with that style ? it says coming soon so i couldnt watch it!

TM

i've heard of this line being compared to xevoz (which is a line i absolutely love), and the hasbro xevoz page used to have animations like this for each figure...however the xevoz stop motion animations were much better. the storm shadow is pretty nice...i might pick it up eventually.

zito