Action Man Atom & Sigma Six

Decky Hedrock

Hi all,

I was flicking thru the new TRU UK booklet and came across these Action Man ATOM toys that look like they were designed by the Sigma Six designers.

I`m not sure the scale of these new figures but I can only imagine they are still 12", like Action Man.

http://www.hasbro.fr/jeu_jouet_action_man_...54&min=0&max=99

This french link should give you an idea....

I thougt it was interesting.

Decky Hedrock.

interesting find, they do look like the action man counterpart of sigma six, design wise. but, they're actually much smaller than sigma six, the site says they're 12cm, so they're 4.75" inches.

110551860.jpg

The Black guy has a band aid on his head instead of a breath right strip across his nose. @loll@

These look just a silly as Sigma Six! Baggie-ass pants, and over-sized sneakers, for the home-boy action hero? :rolleyes:

The Atom XT-9000 looks like a M.A.S.K. vehicle

I'm pretty sure the black guy is Marsellus Wallace. @hmmm@

They made another 12" baddie for Action Man

No-Face

He needs to cross over into GI JOE.

I remember seeing some pics for these a few months ago in the UK report in Tomarts Action Figure Digest.I've always liked some of the Action Man concepts and thought they would be great in 3 3/4 size.These new figures look to be about the same size as Sigma Six but unlike Sigma 6 where we only get a transforming motercycle Action Man ATOM has transforming vehicles(Ala MASK)that include a motercycle/helecopter,sportscar/flying car,atv that transforms into a hoverbike,and a van.Not sure about the bad guy trike.

Unlike stateside the 12 in Action man line continues as well.

Pics for some of Action Man ATOM can be seen in issue #133 may of Tomarts Action figure Digest.

They made another 12" baddie for Action Man

No-Face

He needs to cross over into GI JOE.

He did.....but they called their version FACES! ^_^

noface37vo.png

These new figures look to be about the same size as Sigma Six

actually they're 4 3/4", just an inch taller than regular joes.