Boom Bam!! Haul!!

Mike

Went and picked up 4 more meisters at sears tonight (which are on ebay starting at 2 bucks each by the way *shameless plug* http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZc2browndogs keep an eye on my auctions too cuz im putting up some other transformers (no not my cybertron lol) junkers and some he-man and other junk

anyways, back to the boom bam part.. I checked out the toy aisle which never has anything ever.. and they had cybertron in!!! better yet, they had Red Alert and Override!! I snagged one of each, and left one of each there plus the other deluxes.

wahoo!

no scorponok though, they just had 2 scourges and a jetfire.

Crap!!! There are absolutely no Alts left in the area, checked 3 Wal-mart's, 2 TRU, 2 Targets, and one KB Toys, this past week and here you keep scoring one of the ones I need. Grrr!!!

you're more then welcome to bid :)

Crap!!! There are absolutely no Alts left in the area, checked 3 Wal-mart's, 2 TRU, 2 Targets, and one KB Toys, this past week and here you keep scoring one of the ones I need. Grrr!!!

you're more then welcome to bid :)

Thanks, but no. I don't use eBay anymore, and unless it's a Buy It Now I never usually bid.

And here I thought you had picked up G1 Warpath... @smilepunch@

@loll@ yeah, WP did have some cheesey phrases that sounded like that

"like boom, bam, pow man"

so your back order went through?

yeah, but I ordered these well over a week ago, a buddy in alberta said his were on back order untill the 12th of september, he's hoping he gets his in. These aren't in production anymore, just left over stock from Hasbro Canada.

I know there's a lot of people that wanted one of these, and normally I would help people out, i just really need the funds right now to get out of this rut i'm in with the bank, and make ends meet. so I figured I'd just put them all on ebay and let them run their course. I didn't even get to keep one for myself to mess around with. I thought about keeping one to dye black and make into an alternator stepper, but oh well

my mom offered to pay for the red alert and override, if it weren't for her, I wouldn't have gotten them

I tried ordering from that site,....but it allows you to order internationally but not deliver internationally, just to a Canadian Address, I don't know anyone in Canada, so I had to Cancel!!!!UUURRGGH... Oh well..... They have deadend & meister...the ones I really needed too :(

I can help anyone out who wants them shipped to a Canadian address, all I ask is you pay the shipping. I could prolly help out a few bucks to ship too if you need. It's $8.95 (about $7 US) canadian to ship one alternator to the US by surface mail (5 to 9 days to get there)

I know there's a lot of people that wanted one of these, and normally I would help people out, i just really need the funds right now to get out of this rut i'm in with the bank, and make ends meet. so I figured I'd just put them all on ebay and let them run their course. I didn't even get to keep one for myself to mess around with. I thought about keeping one to dye black and make into an alternator stepper, but oh well

my mom offered to pay for the red alert and override, if it weren't for her, I wouldn't have gotten them

I suspected as much. Lotsa people are having financial constraints/difficulties these days. Heck, I'm one of them. But In my case, it hasn't interfered much with my Tf "collection" yet. No way I'd sell what I have tho. Withouth my own credit/debit, there's no way to reap the prices that they would go for on eBay. Hope things work out for you, do the best that you can with what you. Same goes to everyone here! @propeller@

so your back order went through?

yeah, but I ordered these well over a week ago, a buddy in alberta said his were on back order untill the 12th of september, he's hoping he gets his in. These aren't in production anymore, just left over stock from Hasbro Canada.

WHere do you order them from?..

Are you able to get deadend/ or tracks/others as well for that price?..

For less than $10 @can@ each I'd love a complete set of open alts for display :)

So far Mike's been good to me.. :) I know I probably gave him more work, & he opened up his trust with me, so I say you aight man. I will pay shipping from Canada to U.S. buddy ;)

& No, they only have deadend & meister, no TRACKS :angry:

Sears did give me a hard time being in the U.S. and all, specially since Canada doesn't trust U.S. credit cards cause of all the frauds. I almost forgot about that, I used to work at Western Union & we had strict rules about sending money to the North...

But it all went through... THANK YOU MIKE :D