alleyviperelite

Firefly

This is my second Firefly custom. My first custom, although I really like it, just doesn't seem like Firefly to me anymore. On this one I kept the same torso and arm combo since I really liked the look. I trimmed the arm guards off though. I left the guards on the hands and the elbow pads. I really like the CC head for Firefly. Hasbro really wasted that head using it to go under a helmet or hood.

FireflyNew002resized.jpg

Before painting I decided I would not use any color on this figure. While painting, maybe I was thinking too much into the character, but I don't think Firefly thinks in right or wrong. Hence he doesn't think of things as black or white but in shades of grey. So maybe I am getting too deep into the character but its stuck with me now.

My Bio for him:

FIREFLY's identity is unknown to everyone. Working as a sabateur for the highest bidder he has no morals. He doesn't care who or what the target is and he doesn't care who he is hired by. A job is a job to him, all he wants is the money upfront.

After all these years working FIREFLY has built up an incredible amount of money. He has now expanded to a company so to speak, known as Firefly Inc. He currently has three field agents that do the majority of the jobs. If anyone has ever reported seeing FIREFLY it was one of the agents. He has taken on an assistant to deal with computer sabotage. Much more comfortable with explosives, FIREFLY realized he needed someone else to handle the lucrative buisness of bringing down entire companies without ever stepping foot on their property. There are rumored spys for FIREFLY in most governments and orginizations, including Cobra and G.I. Joe.

With this organization FIREFLY doesn't need to do any more dirty work but, he will still take the occasional job just for fun. Still the best sabateur in the business, people know who to contact when they need a little dirty work done.

I hope y'all enjoy and let me know what you think.

Sweet... very nice work! I also agree on the CC head, Hasbro should use it more in the future!

Very nice. That's the closest I've seen anyone get to making a Devil's Due comic version of Firefly in action figure form.