Dcd Public Enemies Superman...

monkey boy

i went to the store and picked up supes (him and metallo were all they had left and that metallo just plain sucks). he's a darn good figure, no bad paint apps on mine like some people are saying, and it's good to see DCD using ratchets in their elbow and knee hinges to help with loose joints....

but i gotta ask, looking at my public enemies graphic novel, it seems mcguinness drew supes with the yellow S on his cape...so why isn't it on the figure? kinda disappointing...

also, does anyone think an awesome exclusive for this line would have been the kingdom come style superman? use the superman body, paint the different S on the chest, and get a new head. would have been better than the superman as shazam wizard exclusive which i though was kinda lame.

These figures are much better than I thought they would be. I was plesantly suprised. I think the batman may be one of my new favorite DCD figures.

I hate that Batman...hell I hate the whole wave. They just dont go with any other DCD series. The art work in the comic looked good, but I really dont think it looks good in action figure form.

I mean damn, look at this pic to see what I'm talking about. For the full review, click here.

These figures are much better than I thought they would be. I was plesantly suprised. I think the batman may be one of my new favorite DCD figures.

I hate that Batman...hell I hate the whole wave. They just dont go with anything other DCD series. The art work in the comic looked good, but I really dont think it looks good in action figure form.

I mean damn, look at this pic to see what I'm talking about. For the full review, click here.

The paint job is the major problem in this series, I found some online shops are selling them cheap but it just too risky to score from the net. Guess I may be wait for awhile to finish other toy lines first.

I hate that Batman...hell I hate the whole wave. They just dont go with any other DCD series. The art work in the comic looked good, but I really dont think it looks good in action figure form.

Yikes! That glossy paint looks terrible!! Oh well....more money to use for the JLA Gift Set and AR JLA Series 2, both due this month.

Don't have time to go yet... argh. I hope I can still pick em up for decent price.

i think the capes are too small...other than that i like the figs!

Same here!!!

Also I dont like the head sculpt of Batman , doesnt really resemble Ed's art.

And let's not forget they use metalic blue on Superman......

when i first saw the pics for these figures i thought i was going to hate the paints they chose, but when i saw them in person i was pleasantly surprised. i picked up the superman and batman and have been nothing but happy with them especially the batman figure i just love it. thats just my opinion though.

Personally, I think they're all great figures (except of course, Metallo). I'll be waiting impatiently for the JLA Classified figures.

As for the logo thing, I bet it cost more money to paint the logo on the back, so they skipped out on it. One logo was enough they thought.

Superman.jpg

i like the metallic blue for superman. i also like the short capes. not on every superman fig, but on this one the short cape looks pretty nifty.

i guess it just my problem then...

i just had too much hope on this series

Personally, I think they're all great figures (except of course, Metallo). I'll be waiting impatiently for the JLA Classified figures.

As for the logo thing, I bet it cost more money to paint the logo on the back, so they skipped out on it. One logo was enough they thought.

Superman.jpg

still, it's not like DCD to skimp on the accuracy.

and yeah the metallo is awful.

i might get the capt. atom just because i really liked his character in the story. and the shazam, if it looks good, will also be mine. and of course, batman.

as of yet however, all i have found is superman and metallo.

I had really been looking forward to these......got to the store and had a dickens of a time finding one of each with good paint....one actualy had a bug inside the package.

Got all except Metallo....like them too. Can't wait to finish the rest of the JLA with the Classified Wave 1.

They are $14.95 each in Toronto, 20% off on them. So it's about $13.75 after tax.

Wheres this man? Gray Region?

I had really been looking forward to these......got to the store and had a dickens of a time finding one of each with good paint....one actualy had a bug inside the package.

Got all except Metallo....like them too. Can't wait to finish the rest of the JLA with the Classified Wave 1.

HAHAHAHA i can't believe the paint issues i'm hearing with this line. luckily my superman as i've said is just peachy. hope i can find a good batman though, yeesh. but haha, a bug in the package, that's insane.

metallo just plain sucks. i couldn't tell if the dirt on him was a paint error or part of the paint scheme. his pants are shiny gloss brown. everything looks like it's about to snap off.