Lanard Corps "rhino"

Decky Hedrock

Hi all,

I am just back from my local toy store (UK based) and I noticed that on the backs of the Corps figures/vehicles etc a pic of the NEW "Rhino" vehicle.

This thing looks like it has GREAT potential for Joes.

It`s like a cross between the Warthog and Wolverine!

There were none at the store I was in, on display, so I can`t say for sure the size etc, but from the pic it looks like a decent size (chunky but small) and with the Corps it should be pretty inexpensive.

Has anyone else came across this?

Thanks,

Decky Hedrock.

Is the one that the top of this page?

Corps vehicles at smalljoes.com

Never seen one in a store. The only vehicles around here are the tank, the big boat, the attack copter, the newer copter (rescue copter repaint), the minijet, mini patrol boat, Longshot, Dune Buggy and a small tank with a motorized cannon.

Lanard got sued by AM General and lost over their "ATK" vehicle (Hummer ripoff), and those will probably never be made again!

Chinsy.

Watch out guys, if Joe finds out about this.......... you know his Rhino obession..........it might not be pretty. @smilepunch@

Draven

@lol@

He has an obsession with Rhinos? I never noticed....he hides it well.

@loll@ I know! Just like last month he saw a purple rhino down there in the community picture thread and circled it and fruited............ well almost.......no probably afterall. @smilepunch@

Draven

No thats not it!! I saw that already to make sure that Smalljoes wasn`t selling it, incase it was old news. It`s a different tank completely.

I`ve also checked around online and can`t find anything related to it.

It`s on the NEW Corps packaging....which is a rip of of the open front GI Joe packs (ala Spytroops). Some of the older vehicles have been recoloured too.

Decky Hedrock.

Watch out guys, if Joe finds out about this.......... you know his Rhino obession..........it might not be pretty. @smilepunch@

Draven

@lol@

He has an obsession with Rhinos? I never noticed....he hides it well.

@loll@ I know! Just like last month he saw a purple rhino down there in the community picture thread and circled it and fruited............ well almost.......no probably afterall. @smilepunch@

Draven

I saw that! It was at a Taco Bell, IIRC! @lol@