More Sigma 6 In Toyfare

Crimson Twins

Not sure if this was mentioned before, but I just picked up an issue of Toyfare, and inside they had picks of the Sigma 6 Cobra Commander and Ninja BAT. The Ninja BAT had some kind of suction cups on it's feet for sticking to walls and such. The CC had a mix between hood and helmet. I didn't care for the CC at all. Like I said, I don't know if anymore mentioned this before. I hadn't seen it, so just thought I'd give you a heads up.

Well yeah, that and the fact that most Joe fans right now just dont seem to be feeling the Sigma 6 line too much.

Here is a link to TNI's pics.

For me if Hasbro makes, the Twins in RAH type suits...with the mirror theme (like ur avi) and Serpentor in a suit that looks similar to his RAH (yellow version) then Hasbro will get my money. If they make those 3 characters then I would more or less buy all the bad guess (main characters).

wave 1 and 2 have already been shown, and i wouldnt expect to see any change in style with wave 3.

I don't love or hate the style....if they make the characters that I like and make them reminiscent of the Real American Hero outfits then they would have hooked me, ‘til then I’ll just wait and see. #US1#

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE