? Unmasked Storm Shadow ?

Action Figure Soundwave

yeah, i don't recall the date anymore (i'm sure someone else will post it later), but i do know the offer is expired already.

Waaaaay past too late, it ended June 30 IIRC. And some who sent their stuff in days before the deadline got rejected.

Still waiting on mine.

To A-Man who is still waiting... Im starting to think we wont get one anymore. I sent two order forms in, one late in may. and one in late june, the late june one was returned to me, but the may one never came back... But its getting to the point where I am starting to believe that I wont be receiving it either.

Phanstar

Yeah, the time has past. I sent it a little late, but around the 2nd week of June and got denied. "While supplies last" certainly applied here. :)

Yeah everyone keeps saying they are going to do "one more run" but I find it hard to believe. The offer says allow like up to 10 weeks for delivery, and they have never cashed my check I sent in may. So I'm thinking they wouldn't hold the check for 12-16 weeks, and then cash it, and then send the figure 3 months late. I dunno... I would LOVE some confirmation on this.

Phanstar