Powermaster Prime/god Ginrai

thievesinthetemple

Got the Japanese God Ginrai figure a while back and have not been able to get the Ginrai figure off of the front of the can since putting it on there. I don't see anything in the instructions that helps. I've tried everything - even unscrewing the front of the Powermaster figure - and nothing works. I don't want to break him by pulling too hard, but I don't know what else to do. Does anyone have any suggestions?

My reissue was a bit stiff as well. Best I could tell, it was the end of his legs that were sticking a bit too well to the cab. You may want to try grabbing him by the sides and pulling the leg parts out first. The rest of him will just kinda pop out with it. Pulling by the head puts stress on the legs as they are stuck in there. It took some force on mine, but do be careful. Mine felt as though he was gonna break the whole time.

had the same problem in 1990 and had the same in 2002 and i solved the problem the same way.

In robot mode ... you see this lil white tab just above primes legs. Use something to flick that and your lil man should pop out.

I tried to just pull it out with a lot of force before and it didnt break. Mine was the Takara version too. Dont stress too much... i know i was stressing out when it happen to me too.

In robot mode ... you see this lil white tab just above primes legs. Use something to flick that and your lil man should pop out.

I tried to just pull it out with a lot of force before and it didnt break.

Dont stress too much... i know i was stressing out when it happen to me too.

i can take that post a whole other way....

I tried to just pull it out with a lot of force before and it didnt break.

Dont stress too much... i know i was stressing out when it happen to me too.

i can take that post a whole other way....

hahaha i was trying to explain it the best i could without sounding too rude... i had a totally different version typed out but when i looked at it again... it just sounded so wrong hahaha

My reissue was a bit stiff as well. Best I could tell, it was the end of his legs that were sticking a bit too well to the cab. You may want to try grabbing him by the sides and pulling the leg parts out first. The rest of him will just kinda pop out with it. Pulling by the head puts stress on the legs as they are stuck in there. It took some force on mine, but do be careful. Mine felt as though he was gonna break the whole time.

Thanks! Pushing in on the legs did the trick!