xhairs

Heres My Custom Recoil

hey gyus heres my recoil hes alittle rough around the edges but hes done for now . so let me know what you think . thanks X

1000063small1yl.jpg

1000064small3gi.jpg

1000065small4cj.jpg

somethings missing??? oh wait i know ...powder blue weapons! LOL j/k looks great! recoil was one of the newer fig's i really really liked! justice has been done here i belive!

TM

X- I must say, it's been a pleasure lately to see your work progress to the point you are at now. From a design standpoint, I wouldn't really change anything on this figure except for one or two minor things:

The glasses should probably be flatter, as opposed to rounded to the contour of the face as you've got them. If they were Oakleys or something like that maybe, but since they are aviators...

When painting yellow (or any other light or bright color) is always helps to do a basecoat of flat white. The white will help your colors pop and seperate better, the color coat will cover better, the flat texture of the white will give your color coat a better surface to tack to and you will get a more consistent finish.

I hope you don't mind, but I think I'll steal this one from ya'!

he looks good

im liking it

oh yea he is hte guy that was supposed to have blue weapons

like i think it was a m16 or somethign and a weird looking gun with 2 barrels

hey thanks guys glad you like him. Al thanks for the tips and feedback.and you can steal this one . cant wait to see how you do yours. racer ya like TM said ihe was with the blue guns.

I had a thought... and then i saw tm's sig... i can't remember anything now.

Looks like justice to me on ole Recoil. Except give the man some powder blue guns! @smilepunch@

Draven

I really like him an dthe camo's not too over the top and not too basic, and I love the mods to the chest, I'm just wondering about the gun and holster on his leg, it looks huge, othe rthan that, pretty cool :)

thanks guys gald you like him and ya the gun is alittle to big i just put it in there lol. for now till i get a good one topt in there.

Guest DavAnthony

Nice call with the Wild Bill torso. I wouldn't have even thought of using that as a regular shirt. Gave me a few ideas while I was looking at it!

Nice job and I like the choice of characters you've been doing customs of lately. Recoil is a character I've wanted to make a custom of just haven't been sure how to do it.

Nice Job !

wow nice job X he really looks tight nice paint job bro your really pumping the customs out bro!

Yeah I think you will have to do Raptor next as you have done everyone else! @smilepunch@

Draven

Man, where do you customizers find time to do so many customs. They all usually come out looking so good. It takes me forever to do mine, and they come out so-so. I guess some people just have the touch.

i might D will see . and CT i just do alitttle here and there after work. or i try to do them in one night. it relaxes me so if i have abad day at work witch is alot lol. i go and start acustom. and glad you like him.

Lookin good bro! Never really cared for the character but I think u brought some life to him.

Looking Damn good, xhairs!! As Recoil's self proclaimed number one fan, he gets my seal of approval! But seriously, this is real well done, I like the camo and the part choices are great.....Nice work bro!