Canadian Con Pics 2005

Just came back from the Comic Convention and was pleasantly surprized this year by the increased amount of vendors and cosplay-ers. lol

Got a chance to meet Darth Tyranus and Basara there on Saturday, they were great guys!

Besides comics artists and writers, scifi/horror actors and anime voice actors there was a lot of toy vendors. Very interesting! Anyhoo, I scored a mini-haul cause afterall, I did pay $20/$14 USD to get in... so I had to spend some moola baby!

toCon.jpg

Some great deals to be had, then again it may have a greater focus on Comics so its not all too satisfying. Oh, and I missed out on Erica Durance so ... yeah... :( Shes coming in today (Sunday).

Skippy

The Minimates were the best thing you got out of them all :D I didn't bother with Minimates this time as I was focusing on Street Fighter. Great haul bro, I was wondering if you'd get one of the ML boxed sets.

Sorry again about that Doombot :( I'm gonna try and grab you something else you need off your wants list to make the trade a bit more even.

I was a bit disappointed with the horrible prices and lack of SOTA Street fighter stuff.

Out of the 3 booths that had SOTA stuff only one was decent prices (2 for $30) but they only had like 4 different characters. The other booths were just crazy, $25 for red Ken ??? $20 for Blanka ??? Uh, no thank you. Someone actually bought that Ken too, I was hoping it wasn't you LOL

Then WTF was up with the JLU figure prices ?! Seriously I think some of the dealers were drunk... $25 for that single packed Hawkgirl ?? And then $25 for those 3-packs ? My god...

I'll post up pics soon.

Hahaha I was going to order that BD Cap/Punisher MM online but Im glad I found them!!! LOL

We should have taken some pics together! Next time for sure bro!

Hahaha I was going to order that BD Cap/Punisher MM online but Im glad I found them!!! LOL

Oy that never even crossed my mind, I had my camera with me too. I was being pretty forgetful yesterday since I was so tired @lol@ . Would have been pretty cool to get a pic together too...

There's alwas next year :) It was great meeting you either way, a bit awkward at the beginning but after that I think the nerves calmed down a bit @lol@

Haha, every time you started talking to your girlfriend I kept thinking "Oh man, what bad stuff are they saying about me @hmmm@ " @lol@

Oy that never even crossed my mind, I had my camera with me too. I was being pretty forgetful yesterday since I was so tired @lol@ . Would have been pretty cool to get a pic together too...

There's alwas next year :) It was great meeting you either way, a bit awkward at the beginning but after that I think the nerves calmed down a bit @lol@

Haha, every time you started talking to your girlfriend I kept thinking "Oh man, what bad stuff are they saying about me @hmmm@ " @lol@

LOL! @loll@ @loll@ No man, the gf and I were just stoked to be there. All these toys, comics and everything. Just amazed... we weren't talking about you! lol... .. . mmmm... or were we... ... ... muwhahahaha @hmmm@ @smilepunch@ Don't be silly ;)

Next year for sure man. But if you come to GTA, give me a shout and we can meet up and all so we might not have to wait a year. Same goes for Basara ;)