Picked Up 4 Meisters Today For 20 Bucks Each :)

Mike

picked up 4 alternators meisters for 20 bucks each, plus 3 dead ends for 20 as well, mwuahahaha :D

that's canadian funds by the way, so like $16.50 US

all sealed too :)

Why did you need four? The most I would have bought is two: one for leaving as is, and one for getting the repro-label G1-type stickers for.

cuz its a good deal!!! I can't pass up a good deal :)

Why did you need four? The most I would have bought is two: one for leaving as is, and one for getting the repro-label G1-type stickers for.

Scalper!!!!

lol @smilepunch@

You guys are just greedy! One Meister would be pleanty for me!

You know how many alts have been officiall released in the Uk?

Smokescreen

Streak

Windcharger

Swindle

And we managed to get our hands on Shockers, purely cos Argos (catalogue company) imported the US version @smilepunch@

PLUS, we pay comparitivly, about double what Americans pay for them!

We rock! @loll@

Scalper!!!!

lol @smilepunch@

2nd that lol!

Good deal on the deadends though! Duno why you got so many jazs though :P

Scalper!!!!

lol @smilepunch@

2nd that lol!

Good deal on the deadends though! Duno why you got so many jazs though :P

Meister is far more rare than Dead End is...

Dam Mike, I dont' believe yous, but if you do, would you be selling any? I still need Meister & a Deadend...will pay ya full price & shippin ;)

the ones I got are already all gone, but I ordered four more meisters, they are on back order, till the the 7th of september, and that's if they come in at all. so I'll find out in a week

the ones I got are already all gone, but I ordered four more meisters, they are on back order, till the the 7th of september, and that's if they come in at all. so I'll find out in a week

Thanks! I knew you where good 4 sometin ;)

where did you manage to order meisters for $20?...im very curious as we get nothing in my area

I stuck em on there for $34 BIN and they were gone in 15 minutes. I was gonan get more and just let them run their course, that way I won't feel as bad if they go for a lot cuz its the buyer making the bid high.

I don't usually scalp, but like graddy said, desperate times, call for desperate measures

Sears Gift Book or Sears.ca @firedevil@ This was posted a few weeks ago at TW2005. :D I already own them so I never bothered to get any.

thanks for telling me...maybe some of us can grab some alts we need now.