Other Wip Pics (taurus, Red Dog, Cross Country)

Alyosha

Here are a few pics of some things that I was sculpting on tonight (among other things). As you can see, Taurus is coming along nicely and you can get a good feel for how it is going to finish, Red Dog is just getting started and Cross Country is got just a real rough paint job and is not even sanded yet. I'll post more pics as they come along a little farther, as I hope to have them all ready before the 5th to send into this fall's Custom Con 13. Enjoy!

CrossCountryhead.jpg

Red_Dog_WIP.jpg

Taurus_WIP.jpg

taurus is excellet! crosscountry look pretty good so far, im alittle worried about red dog! i know you'll pull it off i just dont see how? but i know the end result will be awsome! cant wait!

have you done a mercer? i dont think ive seen him.

TM

taurus is excellet! crosscountry look pretty good so far, im alittle worried about red dog! i know you'll pull it off i just dont see how? but i know the end result will be awsome! cant wait!

have you done a mercer? i dont think ive seen him.

TM

I already have Mercer, so as soon as I get the rest of the Renegades (Slaughter and Falcon included), I'll get some pictures taken and posted.

Hey, Aly, my bro pointed out something. Why doesn't Red Dog's headband go all the way around?

In any case, I'm getting uber-excited about these guys!

Hey, Aly, my bro pointed out something. Why doesn't Red Dog's headband go all the way around?

Because it's hidden under his hair. The original figure is like that to some extent also.

Cross Country mock-up

CrossCountryWIP.jpg

...and DSL, I use Milliput. You can check their website for local distributors, or you might try "green stuff" from www.gamesworkshop.com .

Also, here's Mercer:

Mercer.jpg

Lt. Falcon has him now. I liked the basic look (exept for the head which was only okay, not great), but think I'll make some changes when I do another one and maybe do the 2nd version of Mercer.

Lt. Falcon has him now. I liked the basic look (exept for the head which was only okay, not great), but think I'll make some changes when I do another one and maybe do the 2nd version of Mercer.

Oh, gee, thanks, calling my Mercer obsolete. I see how you're going to be. @smilepunch@

Anyway, all three are looking great! Cross-Country is looking awesome. I always liked him, though I'm not sure why. I think he was one of those that just couldn't help but have character.

Yep, it's getting a new paint job. The pants have a light wash on them. I wanted the skin to more closely match the forearms.

Whew. For a minute, I thought Red Dog was a leper. :P