Finally!

Hound

I went to TRU today since it's my day off. I went there on Monday, but they only had Palpatines, Mon Mothmas, Bail Organas, and Neimoidian Warriors. Today they had the shocktroopers, green clone commander, pilot Obi-Wan, AT-RT drivers, Bacaras, and SA clone troopers. I was able to pick up two shocktroopers, an Obi-Wan, an AT-RT driver, and a green clone commander. Then I stopped by Walgreens on the way home and discovered an entire peg full of Tion Medons and SP Wookie Warriors, so I picked up one of each. All in all it was a good day for me! If anyone lives near the Norwalk TRU, you might want to hit it up sometime today or tomorrow before the scalpers grab everything. Good luck and happy hunting everyone!

Walgreens has new SW stuff? Last time I hit walgreens it had the episode 1 figs...like 2 months ago. :(

I would hardly call the Episode III Sneak Preview figures new stuff, but if yours still has Episode I figures on the shelves, then I guess your Walgreens is even further behind mine.

Norwalk TRU? I heard it was turned into a Babies R Us.You didn't hit the Westport TRU?

Nah, I don't hit the Westport TRU too much since I'm living/working in Stamford for the summer. The Norwalk TRU has expanded its baby section, but the toys still take up the majority of the store. I can personally assure you that it's not a Babies R Us. :)

Norwalk TRU? I heard it was turned into a Babies R Us.You didn't hit the Westport TRU?

Nah, I don't hit the Westport TRU too much since I'm living/working in Stamford for the summer. The Norwalk TRU has expanded its baby section, but the toys still take up the majority of the store. I can personally assure you that it's not a Babies R Us. :)

I heard otherwise Thank you It's been 2 years since I have been in Norwalk and hopefully will be back in that area by next year**Crosses Fingers**

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@