Wave 2 Is Up At Hasbro

xhairs

Pre-order is fine w/ me.... I at least know these will be shipped before any of the online stores.

Yup, you got that right.

I was also impressed with the email the store sent out that wave 2 was ready to be ordered, looked pretty good.

Yeah, the email was nice but...

they had to throw in the plug for the Sigma Six "new 8" action figures" :rolleyes:

I don't mind the Sigma 6 stuff. They're introducing GI Joe to a whole new generation. Even if it's different it's still fine with me. Can't wait to catch the toon this weekend.

I'm glad these are basically preorders. I've never been more strapped for cash than I am right now. Hopefully things will turn around as the ship date approaches. I'll probably get the case, then the Hiss, then the ROCC. Not all together like I'd like.

Anyone else get an "your order has shipped" message from Hasbro? I ordered a Tarkin (expected to ship today) with the Joe wave 2 stuff, and the message said the case and HISS tanks were expected to ship on Sept. 20, which I guess fits the 24-26 day window listed on Hasbro's site. But I'm horrible at counting forward #s of days towards a specific date, so its nice to have a "hard" date from Hasbro.

+-MWG-+

So what do you have to do to get on the list to get this email from them? I didnt get an email!!!

Phanstar

Does anyone know if wave 1 will still be sold? I cant afford to get anything until the end of Sept and I want a wave 1 case.

Wave 1 will be sold until Hasbro runs out of product

OK everyone help me out...leave me just one case of wave 1 lol. If u want my medivipers I'll trade em...I just want the others.

Thought it was interesting that the BTR stuff was added. I guess they made (or are making) more than orignally thought.

where was the btr stuff added?