Special Appearance In Gf!!!!!

Dark Gundam

Hm I find that odd... I've watched up to episode 32 & have not seen that yet... I'll belive it when I see it my self :) PS if you don't like GF you may as well give up now :P Its not gona get any better than this :)

synchie, the episode hasn't been subbed yet since it takes weeks for a fan to subbed it.  The clip is from a raw

then how does a naruto episode come out subbed just hours after it airs?

Depends on the subbers and also, obtaining the raw. Some subbers take their time with the subs since it isn't as easy as it sounds while some might just rush it. I have been watchin one piece fansubs for a month and seen so two group's version of the anime. The newer eps is done by one group, which releases them after several weeks or so, while another is doing the older eps and are takinga long time. I enjoy the latter since they are virtually no grammical errors unlike the other one, which has a lot.

Also, both get the raw from teh same person, which I am not sure when they release, though I know where it is obtain.

Plus it takes em a while too if they do more than one thing :P:D

Hmm so this is in episode 33 then eh?.. I wonder who that was talking to nosemaze... I think its a neat bit of homage to g1 how ever I just can't see TF's dancing to earth music :S LOL

Hmm so this is in episode 33 then eh?.. I wonder who that was talking to nosemaze... I think its a neat bit of homage to g1 how ever I just can't see TF's dancing to earth music :S LOL

It's super starscream

Oh, right. I forgot since nihon has like 10 other projects to sub as well, while the new one piece eps and I assume the naruto subbers have one.

• 5 weeks later...

It surprises me no one has spotted G1 Prime in episode #33 where Primus shows them the origins of the Grand Black Hole and the Planet Force.

Prime is among the four "ancestors" standing around the "pattern of Atlantis". I's about 6 minutes and 40 seconds into the episode :)

It surprises me no one has spotted G1 Prime in episode #33 where Primus shows them the origins of the Grand Black Hole and the Planet Force.

Prime is among the four "ancestors" standing around the "pattern of Atlantis". I's about 6 minutes and 40 seconds into the episode :)

Actually, a big stink was made about that deal awhile back all over all of the big TF fansites. @smilepunch@

It was more than just Prime, as it was also speculated that the foursome included Rodimus Prime/Hot Rod, Ultra Magnus, and Jazz.