Pepsi Prime

LiquidMetal

BBTS has the pre-order too.

I hate to bring this up, but his preorder prices just scream "rip-off" to me... somehow (I'm not talking about just PPrime either). And if he plans to increase the price once the stuff actually comes in, well then that's just prime! @optimus@

Thanks anyway on my end for the link, but somehow I don't think I'll have trouble getting him reasonably price once released.

Erm... I'm a Coke fan myself but I must admit that's pretty cool - worth picking up for the right price. Not to mention, I can always use a spare Prime. :)

Yup me too!! Would it be blasphemy if I put a coca-cola bottle there instead? @loll@

Nah, it's not like the trailer says "Pepsi" anywhere I can see...

Coke lover here too! but i remember my lecturer telling us once... that Coca Cola doesnt allow any Pepsi products in their vending machines and vice versa.... and if you did put the competitions product in the vending machines... the machines would be taken away.

So i was wondering.. if i put a coke bottle on it... would a Pepsi dude come knocking... and take away my Prime?? hahaha

BBTS has the pre-order too.

I hate to bring this up, but his preorder prices just scream "rip-off" to me... somehow (I'm not talking about just PPrime either). And if he plans to increase the price once the stuff actually comes in, well then that's just prime! @optimus@

Thanks anyway on my end for the link, but somehow I don't think I'll have trouble getting him reasonably price once released.

What you want it for free ?:)

Clearly you don't know anything about the biz :D

First off ... THey gota buy it off someplace, be it takara or someone else

That means they gota pay for the shiping, shiping from japan is quiet frankly a royal pain in the ass & a big rip off. Second off, since there a store they can't get someone to fudge the price of it. THat means they gota pay any customs fees that pop up, last time I checked @jap@ was not part of @usa@ @loll@

second, they gota pay for all the packaging materials & boxs & what ever else it takes to get it shiped out to you. THird they gota take the time to package it all up, which means they either do it them selfs or pay someone to do it for them...

Then not only that they gota get it out to the post office or whatever they do, that cost $$$ as well specialy with the gas prices these days.

All in all they probly only make $5-10 bucks on the stuff they sell if that ... Oh yea, did I bring up that these things are limited?.. Limited means rare which means you're lucky that everyplace out there isn't allready charing $100 for one :P @loll@

Erm... I'm a Coke fan myself but I must admit that's pretty cool - worth picking up for the right price. Not to mention, I can always use a spare Prime. :)

Yup me too!! Would it be blasphemy if I put a coca-cola bottle there instead? @loll@

Coke lover here too! but i remember my lecturer telling us once... that Coca Cola doesnt allow any Pepsi products in their vending machines and vice versa.... and if you did put the competitions product in the vending machines... the machines would be taken away.

So i was wondering.. if i put a coke bottle on it... would a Pepsi dude come knocking... and take away my Prime?? hahaha

lol, yea they do that you gota get another machine if you wana put the other stuff in it... Sorta sucks for small stores though :P I sell coke stuff my self at mine & would like to sell pepsie stuff too. So it sorta drives me nuts that they do that at times even though there all run by the same company @loll@

lol, yea they do that you gota get another machine if you wana put the other stuff in it... Sorta sucks for small stores though :P I sell coke stuff my self at mine & would like to sell pepsie stuff too. So it sorta drives me nuts that they do that at times even though there all run by the same company @loll@

U have a store synch? @hmmm@

U have a store synch? @hmmm@

Hard to belive, but yes @smilepunch@