Toys R Ys Sunday Hours

KENNY GUIDO

Well, this isnt new but on long island (nassau and suffolk) TOYS R US has been opening at 11am on sundays for the past several months. today, i stopped at a toys r us in brooklyn and they opened at 10am. i asked if they were supposed to open at 11am like the reminder of long island they said they had no idea.

I thought this was a nationally new time for all stores for sundays?

10 here

Maybe in Plantation, but in Gainesville they open at 11 am.

Not that it matters. They haven't had JACK in three months now. Must be on a SW boycott or something.

I was at toys r us in brooklyn yesterday and scored me the CLONE & SITH EVOLUTION pack. dont knock TRU off your list yet!

Actually I should clarify: TRU hasn't had any new action figures or the newer Unleashed wave in months. They've gotten stuff like the 500th vader, Obi-Wan's jetfighter and those M pire figs. But not the stuff I look for. maybe your just hitting at the wrong times?

a toys r us by me got the unleashed wave (vader, emporer/yoda wave) just about the same time it hit target and walmart. theyre catching up with the rest of the stores (at least in new york).

Hey Kenny, which TRU did you go to? I live in Brooklyn and would like to score me some of the sith and clone evo sets.

I went to the one in bensonhurst (next to the old k-mart)

it was like 1pm in the afternoon and there were 3 clone evos and 4 sith evos just sitting there on the shelf on a sunday.

Well, if your local TRU changed the hours recently, it is very possible that it will be closed in febuary. A lot of the underperforming stores are being shut down because they aren't making sales goals. If a store has always been those hours, it shouldn't be anything to worry about. We are 10-9 mon-sat and sundays 10-6.

- SS

Well, if your local TRU changed the hours recently, it is very possible that it will be closed in febuary. A lot of the underperforming stores are being shut down because they aren't making sales goals. If a store has always been those hours, it shouldn't be anything to worry about. We are 10-9 mon-sat and sundays 10-6.

- SS

this wasnt a recent change. it happened right after toys r us got purchased by another company. I thought the new hours were for all the stores in the US.

the brooklyn store hours on sundays are 10am -7pm on sundays.